Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

One-eyed American Rapper Fettywap Set To Collabo With Davido, Wizkid & Iceprince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One-eyed American Rapper Fettywap Set To Collabo With Davido, Wizkid & Iceprince (4817 Views)

Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One-eyed American Rapper Fettywap Set To Collabo With Davido, Wizkid & Iceprince by amexclusive: 10:22pm On May 23, 2015
You guys might not know him but he makes waves the Us.. Rapper Fetty Wap today on his IG page announced he is featuring Nigerian superstars, Iceprince Wizkid and Davido in the Afro Remix of his Trap Queen hit. He is also known for his one eye
Davido reconfirmed the news about an hour ago on his own IG page.

Watch the instagram video; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/one-eyed-american-rapper-fettywap-set.html

(1) (Reply)

My Pic With Nikki Minaj That Kept People Talking (photo) / Olosho Now A Legit Business(photos) / I Won't Sell My Virginity For 20M, But Offer Donjazzy Free, Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.