Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Am Yet To Understand - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Yet To Understand (20379 Views)

I will be back / Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? / South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutedwag(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2015
YourMain:

Well I'm guessing she's talking to other guys. So maybe the problem lies with the guys.

Actually yeah. A lot of guys are really boring
hmmm.... Guys are not that boring, x-ray into such girls and you'll know that they're boring, most of them don't even know the right reply to give and they don't know how to carry a convo, so this lead to guys asking questions like 'how was ur night?, hav u eaten?, etc... I wish u know how foreign babes chat, they express there feelings base on the conversation while most 9ja babes are just dummy, they can't even break there feelings into words! Especially the pretty ones, they're nice though
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutedwag(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2015
YourMain:
A lot of guys are really boring
hmmm.... Guys are not that boring, x-ray into such girls and you'll know that they're boring, most of them don't even know the right reply to give and they don't know how to carry a convo, so this lead to guys asking questions like 'how was ur night?, hav u eaten?, etc... I wish u know how foreign babes chat, they express there feelings base on the conversation while most 9ja babes are just dummy, they can't even break there feelings into words! Especially the pretty ones, they're nice though
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:38am On May 25, 2015
suxxman:

Hey!

Sorry for the delay... Had a really busy day coupled with Total Power Outage....

Lol hello. It's all good
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 25, 2015
sarmiie:
The start of a beautiful relationship between @suxxman and @yourmain.....isn't youth wonderful??

@mencade, I feel ur point, but na onto say she pobably dey into blacks. Foreigners that like black don't front. They are usually open n straightforward. Not all foreign ladies are like that.

@yourmain, I don't like confessing to stupidity, but ur d.p got me pretty stumped. Which crimson brother does sherlock need to whack?

undecided
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol hello. It's all good
Lol. Okay.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 25, 2015
suxxman:

Lol. Okay.

So how are yous coping ? I genuinely think I'd die if there was no electricity for more than two hours...
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 25, 2015
Cutedwag:

What do you mean foreign babes? Nigerians aren't too bad. Haha nah that's mean. It's not like yous are any better. Yous never show feelings jeez. It's obvious something Is wrong and the girl is like what's wrong and the guy says nothing. Like what am I meant to say?

And please never ask how was your night and have you eaten? The girl isn't starving herself. Of she's hungry she'll eat.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 25, 2015
sarmiie:
The start of a beautiful relationship between @suxxman and @yourmain.....isn't youth wonderful??

@mencade, I feel ur point, but na onto say she pobably dey into blacks. Foreigners that like black don't front. They are usually open n straightforward. Not all foreign ladies are like that.

@yourmain, I don't like confessing to stupidity, but ur d.p got me pretty stumped. Which crimson brother does sherlock need to whack?

Lol I know how you feel :').
? = Question Mark.

So ? Crimson is Question Mark Crimson.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 25, 2015
YourMain:

So how are yous coping ? I genuinely think I'd die if there was no electricity for more than two hours...

It's really Bad.... Honestly..... Our school Generator is turned on and off every 30 minutes gringrin

So how are you managing?

Send me a text if u don't mind wink (Number via my signature)
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I know how you feel :'). ? = Question Mark.
Wicked grincheesy
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 25, 2015
suxxman:

It's really Bad.... Honestly..... Our school Generator is turned on and off every 30 minutes gringrin

So how are you managing?

Send me a text if u don't mind wink (Number via my signature)

Lol I dont live in Nigeria. I won't lie that's the funniest thing. So the school has to manage its fuel... Thats so ratchet

Sure thing smiley
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I don't live in Nigeria. I won't lie that's the funniest thing. So the school has to manage its fuel... That's so ratchet

Sure thing smiley

Lol... Its really that bad my dear..... We'll definitely pull this one through shaa
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 25, 2015
suxxman:

Lol... Its really that bad my dear..... We'll definitely pull this one through shaa

If you Dont mind. I'll add you on bbm smiley
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutedwag(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2015
YourMain:

What do you mean foreign babes? Nigerians aren't too bad. Haha nah that's mean. It's not like yous are any better. Yous never show feelings jeez. It's obvious something Is wrong and the girl is like what's wrong and the guy says nothing. Like what am I meant to say?

And please never ask how was your night and have you eaten? The girl isn't starving herself. Of she's hungry she'll eat.

lol... Miss, tha topic isn't about me... Just saying you shouldn't blame guys that chat in such way, ain't blaming the girls either but to be honest, some pretty chicks are really boring! About the foreign girls, just fake an account, add just one, then take her serious and see the difference urself...
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 25, 2015
Cutedwag:
lol... Miss, tha topic isn't about me... Just saying you shouldn't blame guys that chat in such way, ain't blaming the girls either but to be honest, some pretty chicks are really boring! About the foreign girls, just fake an account, add just one, then take her serious and see the difference urself...

Well... The OP is complaining about girls not replying to him, implying that he's messaging them. Why would you message someone that's boring? So I'm guessing she's not replying cause she finds the man boring.

Lo well. I'm Nigerian and I'm not boring. At all. Well I Dont think so anyways..
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 25, 2015
YourMain:

I don't mind.grin But my BBM isn't active now...
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 25, 2015
rattlesnake:
I cant understand how people will see message and not reply.....especially ladies
It it network
Is it running out of ideas
It is temperament
Is it daftNess. ....

What is in a woman's mind that a fellow human being will send her a message and she will read and act like it's normal not to reply.....

But if u send them sms 'hey I wanna see your naiked pix' you will see 'Lydia is typing.....u will think she wanna Insult u but u will see *you ain't serious oooo *winks*..... undecided
Lamentations of a social outcast
Re: Am Yet To Understand by sarmiie(m): 12:57am On May 26, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I know how you feel :').
? = Question Mark.

Now I feel really stupid......I fully understand how Watson must have always felt
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 26, 2015
YourMain:

Still waiting for the Text cheesy
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutedwag(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2015
YourMain:

Well... The OP is complaining about girls not replying to him, implying that he's messaging them. Why would you message someone that's boring? So I'm guessing she's not replying cause she finds the man boring.

Lo well. I'm Nigerian and I'm not boring. At all. Well I Dont think so anyways..
hmmm, I can sense that you ain't boring. Just stop speaking up for such girls, some girls just consider guys boring because he got no cash to offer them, you're a girl, am sure you knows how girls analyse guys and conclude, though some guys act foolish on fb mostly! But that doesn't mean they're boring, they're just over respecting the girl and the fear of rejection

1 Like

Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutedwag(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2015
YourMain:

hmmm, i can sense that you ain't boring, you're a girl and you knows how girls analyse guys and give a conclusion. E.g a girl thats obsess with sex chat and a born again guy chatting, you know it won't go well, the girl will just label such guy boring and think he isn't up to her level, some girls just label guys boring for different reasons not because they're actually boring, though some guys are foolish! Mostly on fb, u know what i mean, but such guys ain't boring, they're just afraid of rejection and over respecting the girl
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:06am On May 30, 2015
Cutedwag:
hmmm, i can sense that you ain't boring, you're a girl and you knows how girls analyse guys and give a conclusion. E.g a girl thats obsess with sex chat and a born again guy chatting, you know it won't go well, the girl will just label such guy boring and think he isn't up to her level, some girls just label guys boring for different reasons not because they're actually boring, though some guys are foolish! Mostly on fb, u know what i mean, but such guys ain't boring, they're just afraid of rejection and over respecting the girl

Sorry for the late reply.

Well if you're a born again why would you want to talk to a girl that just wants sex chats yknow. Men need to respect themselves too. Obviously she's not your type so why are you stressing?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutedwag(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2015
YourMain:

Sorry for the late reply.

Well if you're a born again why would you want to talk to a girl that just wants sex chats yknow. Men need to respect themselves too. Obviously she's not your type so why are you stressing?

lols..... Just an illustration na... Think you kind of being 'to serious' about this convo... Just being compassionate to my gender
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 9:10am On May 31, 2015
Cutedwag:
lols..... Just an illustration na... Think you kind of being 'to serious' about this convo... Just being compassionate to my gender

Haha no it's not that deep

I've to support my women yknow...
Re: Am Yet To Understand by jayhk(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2015
YourMain:

dats d ishh wif n 9ja babes...u guys easily discriminate,wats bad in a guy askin aw was ur nyt undecided..hes prolly try to start a conversation from it...u den see d girl saeing [fine] shocked cry ...y nat it was awesome buh i guess urs was berra?? cool...u guys jez rilli need to see haw foreign babes chat dey follow u bumpa to bumpa, lyk no hidden feelings watsoever....d ting is formin has eaten deep into d brains of our babes dat dey act stupid unknowinly..expectin d guy to do all d work..u read a typical nigerian chat u see d guy type over 5000 words nd d babe bearly 500...our babes are cool but seriously u guys nid to buckle up in dis aspect wink
Re: Am Yet To Understand by goryorhal(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2015
jayhk:
dats d ishh wif n 9ja babes...u guys easily discriminate,wats bad in a guy askin aw was ur nyt undecided..hes prolly try to start a conversation from it...u den see d girl saeing [fine] shocked cry ...y nat it was awesome buh i guess urs was berra?? cool...u guys jez rilli need to see haw foreign babes chat dey follow u bumpa to bumpa, lyk no hidden feelings watsoever....d ting is formin has eaten deep into d brains of our babes dat dey act stupid unknowinly..expectin d guy to do all d work..u read a typical nigerian chat u see d guy type over 5000 words nd d babe bearly 500...our babes are cool but seriously u guys nid to buckle up in dis aspect wink

My brother that 500 words dey too small .... Na when them need your help Na then them go sabi type 1000 words in a minute ...
That's why I no too dey disturb myself on Nigerian dating / forum site ....
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutedwag(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2015
YourMain:

Haha no it's not that deep

I've to support my women yknow...
huh... Hope u ain't supporting them cause you're into such categories
Re: Am Yet To Understand by suzzy16(f): 4:33pm On May 31, 2015
YourMain:
Maybe you're just boring
lol
Re: Am Yet To Understand by suzzy16(f): 4:37pm On May 31, 2015
YourMain:

Well most of them ask the same ridiculous questions all the time.
Have you eaten? How was your night? How's your Mum?
Like wtf.
vry boring,lol
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 31, 2015
jayhk:

No. I'm sorry I sleep at night. Sleep isn't an activity I'd consider awesome or yours should be any better. If a guy asks me how was my night I am automatically assuming he has nothing of relevance to say and I just air him.

I've no problem sharing my feelings and thoughts. I love talking to people I could talk forever and a day. But obviously you've to know what to ask. I still would be bored if a guy asks me have I eaten or how was my night? What do yous think happen at night? Is there something customary I'm supposed to be doing at night? I don't get it?

1 Like

Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 31, 2015
Cutedwag:
huh... Hope u ain't supporting them cause you're into such categories

Lol Ehm I don't think so ?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutedwag(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2015
YourMain:

Lol Ehm I don't think so ?
hmmm, maybe u should be verify!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Do Guys Admire In A Lady? / Whats So Special About Igbo Girls?? / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.