Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Another Saturday Gone By! Toolz And Her Longtime Boyfriend Capt Demuren Go On Va - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Saturday Gone By! Toolz And Her Longtime Boyfriend Capt Demuren Go On Va (541 Views)

Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Saturday Gone By! Toolz And Her Longtime Boyfriend Capt Demuren Go On Va by harveypienews: 10:28pm On May 23, 2015
These cute ones have been dating for close to a decade now. Tolu Oniru aka Toolz is on vacation with her long time boo, Tunde Demuren. They are at the Paradisus Palma Real resort located on the beach front of the idyllic Bavaro Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. They are still not married unlike what everybody thought. My fear is just that they have spent all the time and resources on things that don't matter..

What do you think could be wrong?? Well, my source tells me that the 2 are planning seriously about taking the matter to the alter. They say these 2 are already acting married
Another one says they are waiting on blessings from Toolz parent

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/another-saturday-gone-by-toolz-and-her.html

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Check Out New Pic Of Jude Okoye & His Daughter / ‘my Step Father Raped Me’ – Maheeda Recounts Bitter Tale / Your Veiw!! Young John (the Wicked Producer) Vs Pheelz(mr Producer)who Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.