Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. (13770 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened / Twitter Hits Hard On Linda Ikeji, Remove Links From Her Blog Post / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by naijaedutech: 10:32pm On May 23, 2015
Of recent I have been doing a lot of research on the digital marketing space in Nigeria and how the social media has helped brands engage with their customers and build new business frontiers. I have also been studying the big players in the social media and blogging industry trying to understand their business model and the demographics of their visitors. In the light of the above I will be sharing my discoveries on this blog from time to time.
Today, I will be teaching you how to place adverts on Linda Ikeji’s blog. Linda Ikeji is currently the richest blogger in Nigeria with a net worth of over two billion naira [yes, N2b]. And FYI, she is making more money than President Goodluck Jonathan is making “legitimately”. I will try to explain how I came up with this figure in my subsequent posts.
So Linda Ikeji’s blog is ranked the most visited blog in Nigeria and the 14th most visited website in Nigeria according to alexa.com. See the top 15 below.

1. Google.com
2. Google.com.ng
3. Facebook.com
4. Yahoo.com
5. Youtube.com
7. .com
8. Twitter.com
9. Ask.com
10. Nairaland.com
11. Linkedin.com
12. Konga.com
13. Wikipedia.org
14. Lindaikeji..com
15. Naij.com

I recently sent her a mail early this week to request for her advert rates and she sent me a reply few hours later with the following rates.

Leader board (Header) - N950, 000 monthly

Sidebar ads (Top) - N600, 000 monthly

Sidebar ads (All site wide) - N500, 000 monthly

Sponsored posts - N50, 000 per post

Page branding (background takeover) = N2,000,000 monthly

You can contact her for payment details by sending a mail lindaikejiads@gmail.com or calling her phone on phone {08163941957}

Advertising on her blog for a month means that about 12 million persons will see your advert. Don’t you think that will make for a good ROI?

However, based on my experience, the best way to advertise on Linda's blog without a big budget is by either planting a story or by culture advertising. Culture advertising is what Lolavita hair makers do when Linda says "All my hair comes from lolavita hair", not only is she giving their brand visibility but also authenticating the quality of their products. I see a lot of brands put up sponsored stories on Linda Ikeji and I wonder if they will actually get any ROI from those posts, the major problem they have is that they haven't studied Linda's audience to know the type of content they are interested in. So if you have plans of putting up a sponsored post on Linda Ikeji’s blog, hit me up so we break down the piece of news/product to sound like Linda typically does then we get a good image and a great title to go with it.

Finally, if you think advertising on LIB is too expensive then you can try mine {www.nigeriannewsportal.com }. You don’t need to break the bank to do that, at least not now. Send me a mail at naijanewsportal@gmail.com.

http://martinuwakwe..com/2015/05/how-to-advertise-on-linda-ikejis-blog.html

Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by sholly007: 11:14pm On May 23, 2015
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really surprised. So, she earn up to dis amount,on just ads.

I pray i be like her though.
Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by ZinoFego: 9:57am On May 25, 2015
Bottom Line:

1. Good/Relevant Content
2. Very Good Traffic (Loyal Audience)
3. Repeat 1 & 2.
Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by adamondroc(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hard work
More hard work
And even more hard work will get one to her level, she did not get there overnight...
www,sharemyfame.com.ng

1 Like

Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by emmalexdboy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by yomalex(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Those ads are outrageously overpriced.
Leaderboard,Sidebar and Page branding are all waste of money.
Reason: Once your money runs out your ad is removed. Do they show on mobile devices? NO
So the only reasonable Advert choice there is a sponsored post which will remain there
Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by Warlord3000(m): 5:09am On Nov 26, 2015
Not everyone navigate Linda site on desktop mode...

Meaning most of the ads are lost in mobile format..

So sponsored post and maybe the header works fine
Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by Emeka71(m): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2015
I hardly visit Linda Ikeji's Blog and I am unable to comment there or Maybe because I don't have Google account. Please I will like somebody to put this on Linda Ikeji's Blog: www.9jatotalfacts.
Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by adamondroc(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good morning all and a very happy new month to you all.

STREET CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Its the twelfth month of the year, Christmas.

Your dreams are met for the year, so get creative this Xmas.

You don’t need to be a musician to take part, anyone can compete.

Pick up your phone, do an Xmas free style song, in any genre.

Be creative by sampling or covering popular Xmas tunes, sing about what the birth of Christ means to you.

Its not limited to music, you can do a dance, comedy, drama, etc.

As long as you have a creative Xmas.

1-Record a 90 second video of yourself singing any Christmas song like Silent Night.

2-Upload to YouTube

3-Drop the YouTube link as a comment on this post (www.sharemyfame.com.ng), with your name and email address.

4-Like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/sharemyfameNG and follow us on Twitter @sharemyfame

5-Invite your friends to reply positively to your comment on our blog at www.sharemyfame.com.ng

The video with the highest vote or comment on our blog wins.

The competition starts from today till 25th of December 2015.

Let’s see how smart your phone is and how creative you are this Xmas.

You could be the winner and a package awaits you!!!

Please share or tell someone! Let’s share your fame!!
Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by olatpic(m): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2015
Hardwork pays..
Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by ada2604(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
abeg people, how do one comment on Linda ikeji blog sef??
Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by totoakins(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
This post is brought to you by Naija's Ad Agency at www.naijaadagency..com.ng. you can contact us on 07069399337
Nigeria may be in economic recession and money scarce but we all know that to make money we to spend money.
For every business or service being rendered there is a need to expand the customer base as well as retaining the existing customers in order to make money. This post is focused on how to get the best results for your advert budget.
5,000 naira is about equivalent to 10 dollars so lemme share the results of a campaign that we have ongoing.
614 clicks,305,230 impressions 100 inquires AND 10 dollars budget
This campaign is being run on google Adwords.
We want to give 10 step-wise instructions on how to run your first Adwords campaign
1. Open or use your existing gmail account to access adwords.google.com and sign in
2 Follow the prompts to fill in your details you can use any atm card to pay
3 Go to create campaign to select display network only
4 Under drive action select visit your business
5 Under location remove Nigeria first then select the areas eg lagos your business can cover so you wont have people calling you or ordering your products from where you cannot service them
6 Enter your daily budget in this case 1 dollar so that we can monitor response and we don’t finish our budget in a day
7 under targeting ,select other targeting methods then choose placements under placements enter www.lindaikejisblog.com/, http://www.vanguardngr.com/ and any other website you wish your adverts to show on
8 for the ad group, name it after what you want to sell the manual cpc select 0.01 dollars so our adverts can be shown a lot and our budget can be spread out
9 upload pictures related to your business like products that you have sell etc
10 Go through the advert process and confirm
Your ads would start showing within minutes and people would visit your website/facebook/instagram page
There are more complex ways of setting up adverts on google and other avenues to advertise your business eg facebook and instagram .
Call us on 07069399337 or visit naijaadagency..com.ng to learn more
Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by pre5: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2018
toptipz.com.ng advert is more cheap ,you can contact their ads number on 08125839598
Re: How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
sholly007:
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really surprised. So, she earn up to dis amount,on just ads.

I pray i be like her though.

May God make you bigger. Don't compare yourself with anyone

(1) (Reply)

Lagbook Exposes The Mediocrity Of Nairaland / Tutorials In Webmasters Section / How Can I Unsubscribe The Whatsapp Plan On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.