Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Is There Any Difference Between 'disbelief' And'non Belief - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Difference Between 'disbelief' And'non Belief (407 Views)

The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation / Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? / I'm Losing My Girlfriend Because Of My Disbelief... Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between 'disbelief' And'non Belief by autonomy1(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2015
The difference between this two words has generated a lots of confusion in Christendom but come to think of it,is disbelief actually non belief?what is disbelief and non belief?
Re: Is There Any Difference Between 'disbelief' And'non Belief by luckygamus: 11:14pm On May 23, 2015
autonomy1:
The difference between this two words has generated a lots of confusion in Christendom but come to think of it,is disbelief actually non belief?what is disbelief and non belief?
non belief means you dont believe in all the subject and disbelief means you dont believe in the present topic within the subjuct, eg. You may believe in Christ as a subject but not in the rapture as a topic. Why did you ask the question?

(1) (Reply)

Global Evangelism Day / WHAT BRINGSā€ Forgiveness Of Sins? (colosians 1:14) / Time Is Fast Running Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.