Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Man To Swim From Lagos To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man To Swim From Lagos To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari (649 Views)

Jonathan, Atiku, Ngige Congratulate Buhari As He Turns 74 / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man To Swim From Lagos To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by joedsuperstar(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2015
Man who pleaded anonymous promises to swim from lagos to abuja to congratulate our incoming president, Buhari. When asked by naijakoko.com why he would like to take such a great risk which could zero his life. He said, "Everybody has been trekking, i have to be creative. I need to swim so i can have fans that will join my squad."
Naijakoko: Do you think it worth the struggle?
Man: Yes, i've been swimming for decades now.Naijakoko: When and where are you taken off?
Man: Monday as i need to do this before may 29th. Bar beach. Anytime.

Cc: lalasticlala

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8houAgcjS4o/Tt7txEgGspI/AAAAAAAAAU8/W337xNGKrtE/s200/professional-man-cartoon-thumb14788435%255B1%255D.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.naijakoko.com/2015/05/oshe-man-to-swim-from-lagos-to-abuja-to.html
Re: Man To Swim From Lagos To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by sleeknick: 11:21pm On May 23, 2015
Lol.....mugu
Re: Man To Swim From Lagos To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by xreal: 11:26pm On May 23, 2015
Crocodile go see meat chop.
Re: Man To Swim From Lagos To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 23, 2015
Apc is involve

1 Like

Re: Man To Swim From Lagos To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by adorablevic: 11:32pm On May 23, 2015
Lol...fool of the year
Re: Man To Swim From Lagos To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by amokeme(f): 11:54pm On May 23, 2015
;Dthis madness just got real
Re: Man To Swim From Lagos To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Nobody: 1:41am On May 24, 2015
Fake news
Re: Man To Swim From Lagos To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Nobody: 1:45am On May 24, 2015
From bar beach to snake island you don die already.. mtchew
Re: Man To Swim From Lagos To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by efilefun(m): 1:56am On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc is involve

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To His Excellency Bar. Simon Bako Lalong / Saraki The New Political Guru - Tinubu Has Been Taught A Political Lesson. / Saraki Ignoreres APC, Outlines Agenda, Thanks President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.