Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity (41305 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Firefire(m): 12:51am On May 24, 2015
Nigeria will surely be delivered one day.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by denedene(m): 12:52am On May 24, 2015
hian! na wa o! so apc never agreed about subsidy undecided n they will blame gej for this scarcity.. undecided. make i observe

2 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by AustinBlinks(m): 12:52am On May 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you are obviously crazy. Was the useless reasons you listed above responsible for the fuel scarcity nigerians are currently facing ?

didn't you hear when okonjo said pipeline Vandalism, logistics and not payment of claims to marketers were solely responsible for the untold hardship nigerians are currently facing? Most of you pdp roaches are just impossible.
I have never seen any1 as foul mouthed as you are in my entire life. what's wrong with you? were you brought up in a dungeon or animal kingdom? All your comments are always about insulting people and calling them names. If you cannot say something good about some1 then shut the hell up. Someone need to train you Seriously and Quickly.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:53am On May 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
APC.....always quick to resort to insults when they are out of ideas grin

And when did you guys start believing what Okonjo-Iweala says....lmao grin

I thought i was the only one who noticed that!

4 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Firefire(m): 12:53am On May 24, 2015
AustinBlinks:
I have never seen any1 as foul mouthed as you are in my entire life. what's wrong with you? were you brought up in a dungeon or animal kingdom? All your comments are always about insulting people and calling them names. If you cannot say something good about some1 then shut the hell up. Someone need to train you Seriously and Quickly.

Forget about that human being. He needs urgent deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:54am On May 24, 2015
I have No hand in this government let the Hey Pink Sea come and tackle their Problem
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Anyi3(m): 12:55am On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wisdom he no get
Small talk can send signals to d market
I doubt if he get advisers
Wif all dis mouth, na doom d guy dhe take us to

If you live abroad, I understand you wishing Nigeria doom. Even if you do live abroad, you have family in Nigeria. How then can you write this

No matter what you say he's your president for a long 4 years at least. Hoping for doom for Nigerians is hoping that you yourself do not succeed.

Think about this

4 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by MORNDEW(m): 12:55am On May 24, 2015
And this nonsense made front page. May God help our youths. Many times i wonder the essence of dis site. These admins are the leaders of 2moro u all craved for o? Smh. A present Government is still in power and you blame an elected one. Our schools need more work to be done. Why don't the present government resign if they cant fix things before 29th. Fuel marketers are holding us to ransome, who pays them? Was subsidy in our present budget or not? Stupidity is never a virtue.

14 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by morereb10: 12:59am On May 24, 2015
lolaxavier:

One can only be left to imagine the content of some people's brain. If not for emptiness upstairs, how can a normal thinking person type this jargon. Hear yourself well, does this make any sense to you? I no blame u sha, na person wey push dis com frontpage i blame. Pure rubbish....mtccchhheeeeewwwww

Don't insult or criticise anybody cuz they aired their opinion. ur own opinion cannot be the best. say wat u tink and let others say there's.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by flokii: 1:00am On May 24, 2015
It is because of pple like this OP that I don't feel pity for Nigeria... unintelligent, insensitive and shallow-minded... too bad really

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by MORNDEW(m): 1:07am On May 24, 2015
morereb10:

Don't insult or criticise anybody cuz they aired their opinion. ur own opinion cannot be the best. say wat u tink and let others say there's.
not all opinion shud be aired. Advice the op to mind his public conduct nd airing of opinion instead of encouraging him to continue in ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:08am On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wisdom he no get
Small talk can send signals to d market
I doubt if he get advisers
Wif all dis mouth, na doom d guy dhe take us to
u will be the only one in that doom.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Benzzle: 1:09am On May 24, 2015
FireFire and ShowYourCeritificate you guys were born without brain for believing this thrash

9 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by MORNDEW(m): 1:10am On May 24, 2015
webninja:

Your mom is apc's roach.. i hope she licks buhari's butt. grin
calling ppls mom. Dat shows ur upbringing. I hv written to Seun severally abt sanitising dis forum bt he wouldnt listen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Rexnegro(m): 1:15am On May 24, 2015
youngalex:
Yeah

His threat to probe the NNPC, subsidy payments, jail this and that fuelled this scarcity.

I am in support of him probing and punishing anybody that dipped his/her hand in our treasury but he should have held it to his heart till next week.

Marketers are scared of loosing their investments and subsidy claims ..and the APC never agreed that subsidy existed.

If subsidy is removed after May,29 the price of PMS will increase by at least 30% and some marketers are already hoarding the products..Dumkem12
I told u say weed is bad for u but u won't hear now see the effects on u now ehn ?

2 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by NoMoreTrolling: 1:22am On May 24, 2015
Not that I agree with the OPs line of thought, but, I just have couple questions...

Will Buhari pay subsidy claims

If he does, wouldn't that go against what he believes in

If he doesn't, then are we screwed
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by lolaxavier(m): 1:36am On May 24, 2015
morereb10:

Guy, there's no insult in my post. The last time I checked, this is a public forum and when you choose to air an opinion, don't be scared or troubled to receive criticism. It is allowed and that doesn't make it an insult...
Need further clarity, do not hesitate to let me know...

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Osolo1(m): 1:43am On May 24, 2015
The scarcity is getting to the level that will trigger a serious revolution nationwide, then things would fall inline naturally, at least flights are now grounded,the few people holding the country to ransom will soon know they are in the minority.

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by anwo247: 1:52am On May 24, 2015
If you like shout your head out. Marketers aren't smiling with their investment.

The OP is correct.

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Swiftboy(m): 2:13am On May 24, 2015
All of them! No one should be spared. When oil was discovered one of them said 'Nigeria is wealthy,the problem is how to spend it' we ended up using the wealth on a meaningless civil war that never should have happened. They're saving investments for their great,great grand children when common Nigerians cant eat 3 times a day. God will judge them all.
Koroaso:
*********BUHARI NEEDS TO DO THE NEEDFUL**********

********HOW DID NIGERIA GET HERE ??***************

********FUEL SCARCITY,JOB SCARCITY,SECURITY SCARCITY,EDUCATION SCARCITY,HEALTH SCARCITY**********

********LETS FACE IT OUR LEADERS HAVE FAILED US*********

********THERE ARE COUNTRIES THAT DONT HAVE,THEIR ARE COUNTRIES THAT HAVE AND HAVE BEEN LOOTED *******

*******WE NEED TO STAND UP AND MOBILIZE...PDP OR APC NIGERIANS DONT GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE*******

********JONATHAN,OKONJI AND DIEZANI HAVE WRECKED THIS COUNTRY FURTHER************

********WHEN WE MADE BILLIONS IN OIL SALES WE DID NOT SAVE FOR HARD TIMES.....THESE PEOPLE STOLE NIGERIA BLIND AND INVESTED OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY,NOW THAT RAINY DAYS ARE HERE,THEY CAN GO BACK TO THEIR INVESTMENTS BUT THE COMMON MAN LIKE ME AND YOU WILL SUFFER THE HARDSHIPS******

*******ENOUGH IS ENOUGH***********

SEE THE PICTURE OF THE MEN THAT RUINED NIGERIA BELOW.
AS LEADERS YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR A FAILED STATE,EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!!!
YOU GUYS HAVE FAILED US AS A COUNTRY,BY CONTINUING TO ALLOW CORRUPTION,INSECURITY FESTER UNABATED.

EVERYDAY PEOPLE DIE OF UNDESERVED HARDSHIPS WHILE YOUR BILLIONS IN SWISS ACCOUNTS ARE ACCRUING INTERESTS.

ON BEHALF OF ALL NIGERIANS SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.
WE REGRET HAVING HAD YOU AS LEADERS EVER.
ALL OF YOU.
MAY KARMA SERVE YOU SIMILAR PORTIONS YOU SERVED NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by kings09(m): 2:32am On May 24, 2015
ITbomb:
I support my president, let hell fall, no payment for those demonic marketers. Why should they be holding government to ransom in a commodity we citizens will eventually pay for.

APC never agree about the payment of subsidy so let it hit them hard in the face when they step in
Yet ur president Gej had bn paying d same 'demonic marketers', spent 6yrs witout proferring a long term solution. Unless u r not resident in Nigeria, d scarcity will also hit u hard. So pray Buhari resolves d issue asap so dat we (including u) can enjoy life.
By d way, stop wishing ppl bad cos it aint gud for ur health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Truckpusher(m): 2:33am On May 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you are obviously crazy. Was the useless reasons you listed above responsible for the fuel scarcity nigerians are currently facing ?

didn't you hear when okonjo said pipeline Vandalism, logistics and not payment of claims to marketers were solely responsible for the untold hardship nigerians are currently facing? Most of you pdp roaches are just impossible.
You must be a superior iidiot for not seeing the crux of the matter.
The op simply told you that all the criminals that the PDP was afraid of are beginning to understood that the new sherrif in town is talking tough and heads will surely roll,hence they are trying to show Buhari what they are capable of doing to his administration .And if this nonsense continues it's peeps like you that will want Bubari out immediately .
The op was simply a messenger of your woes, you don't shoot prophets and messengers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by kings09(m): 2:37am On May 24, 2015
Firefire:

Buhary talk too much.

kilode ? undecided
E dey pain ur mouth cos I never knew he borrowed it.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Truckpusher(m): 2:37am On May 24, 2015
kings09:
Yet ur president Gej had bn paying d same 'demonic marketers', spent 6yrs witout proferring a long term solution. Unless u r not resident in Nigeria, d scarcity will also hit u hard. So pray Buhari resolves d issue asap so dat we (including u) can enjoy life.
By d way, stop wishing ppl bad cos it aint gud for ur health.
Were you not the same people that protested in Lagos State and and other parts of the country apart from SE and SS because Jonathan wanted to remove the subsidy?

Una go hear wii for this country.

Hypocrisy is a disease.

4 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by kings09(m): 2:44am On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
The fear of babaonechance is the beginning of fuel scarcity.

When the ND boys blow up the oil and gas wells Nigeria will know how far.

God please lead us to disintegration.
U seem to derive joy by desiring for disasters to hapn. Disasters dat u dnt hv d courage to do n wld nt encourage any of ur family 1s to get involved. U tink those ND boys r not also wishing for d good tins of life? Dat they exist for sake of reeking violence. Pls locate ur mentality n change it. If u wn2 disinegrate, u alone can move to Ghana or South Africa n beta nt complain of xenophobic attack. If oil wells r blown up, who do u tink will feel d immediate impact? Same ND n not d far away states of d north. So tink deeply b4 u type poo simply because ur standing fan z blowing u air within d comfort of ur house.

4 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by kings09(m): 2:53am On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Were you not the same people that protested in Lagos State and and other parts of the country apart from SE and SS because Jonathan wanted to remove the subsidy?

Hypocrisy is a disease.
Y r u excluding d SE n SS. D protest was d concern of all cos I remmber artistes of SS n SE origin coming to perform @ d protest location. Ur boss tot he cld wake up n do wat he likes cos he z leading animals right?. The issue was not d removal of subsidy bt d manner he did it. Well, if we de hear wii, u sef go follow unless u no de naija. Bt no wahala. All d same, I'd prefer facing d challenges here than facing xenophobic attack in a foreign country.

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Truckpusher(m): 2:56am On May 24, 2015
kings09:
U seem to derive joy by desiring for disasters to hapn. Disasters dat u dnt hv d courage to do n wld nt encourage any of ur family 1s to get involved. U tink those ND boys r not also wishing for d good tins of life? Dat they exist for sake of reeking violence. Pls locate ur mentality n change it. If u wn2 disinegrate, u alone can move to Ghana or South Africa n beta nt complain of xenophobic attack. If oil wells r blown up, who do u tink will feel d immediate impact? Same ND n not d far away states of d north. So tink deeply b4 u type poo simply because ur standing fan z blowing u air within d comfort of ur house.
Of course if the crisis builds up more and protests are everywhere ,we will fuccking blow up the main supply line ,bunker the oil and pay Boko Haram enough to cause chaos up North which will spiral into Abuja .

With a crumbling economy ,one Islamic insurgent group in the North and totally collapsed Niger Delta in law and order will force this nation to think.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Chars1289: 2:58am On May 24, 2015
Firefire:

You need deliverance urgently.
u need more dan that.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Chars1289: 3:01am On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course if the crisis builds up more and protests are everywhere ,we will fuccking blow up the main supply line ,bunker the oil and pay Boko Haram enough to cause chaos up North which will spiral into Abuja .

With a crumbling economy ,one Islamic insurgent group in the North and totally collapsed Niger Delta in law and order will force this nation to think.
mode of reasoning outrightly disorganised

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Chars1289: 3:04am On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

Hypocrisy is a disease.
removing subsidy without fine-tuning the basis of the problem.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by kings09(m): 3:07am On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

n in hw many days or months r these suppose 2 hapn if 'you' will lead d whole disaster. Stop praying for bad tins cos thr z no substitute for peace. Check out liberia, sudan, eritrea etc.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Why Buhari Took Off Face-Mask In Daura – Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.