Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (44573 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
YourMain:

Amen lol tongue
yes oh cos every relationship has 50% chance of surviving every as much as we try to make it work
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
YourMain:

Amen lol tongue
yes oh cos every relationship has 50% chance of surviving even as much as we try to make it work
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
presh247:

yes oh cos every relationship has 50% chance of surviving even as much as we try to make it work
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2015
presh247:

Hmm. No point in being in a relationship if it's not going to work ..
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by malele(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Once ur girlfriend tells u no, even if blood comes out from ur eyes she won't accept u back.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by SunshineNYC(f): 3:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Not everyone that admires your light deserves your shine aka some men/women are just not worth your time. Don't stick around and hope it gets better. If there are early warning signs that you won't get along as a couple just leave before investing more time and emotion and prolonging the hurt.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 4:59am On Jul 24, 2015
malele:
Once ur girlfriend tells u no, even if blood comes out from ur eyes she won't accept u back.
No as in... No show for u?.. Lol... Some gals still hv soft mind though
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 5:02am On Jul 24, 2015
SunshineNYC:
Not everyone that admires your light deserves your shine aka some men/women are just not worth your time. Don't stick around and hope it gets better. If there are early warning signs that you won't get along as a couple just leave before investing more time and emotion and prolonging the hurt.
Guam! U nailed it there... So true
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
When someone decides to leave, it's never the end of ones life...move on, God has great plans for you.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2015
I learnt nothing my previous relationship was a stupid one
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
esosa993:
I learnt nothing my previous relationship was a stupid one
hahaha...funny you, there is always something to learn. No experience is a wasted one.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...funny you, there is always something to learn. No experience is a wasted one.

am serious jor, someone I didn't see more than 5times before I got admission into the university back then
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
esosa993:

am serious jor, someone I didn't see more than 5times before I got admission into the university back then
Except that but you still learnt how not to fall for such guys. Don't you think so?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Every guy should be the spiritual head in a relationship
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
presh247:

Except that but you still learnt how not to fall for such guys. Don't you think so?

No
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2015
esosa993:

No
Lol
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Any new lesson learnt from previous relationship? Share if you can
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by oluwashedy: 6:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Be yourself. Never try to make things work.. If the relationship ain't working just move on. Lastly, never fall in love with the heart use ur head instead
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
oluwashedy:
Be yourself. Never try to make things work.. If the relationship ain't working just move on. Lastly, never fall in love with the heart use ur head instead
Nice one

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Youngpo413: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2018
vhickky:
prove me wrong.....tell me u are innocent of all this charges....then I would ask u your age and if someone has ever fallen in love with u...
I am innocent!
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Evercurious(f): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2018
chigoizie7:
That no girl can date just one man.

VERY WRONG
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Hybkay(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
ochestraone:
till tomorrow i am still living with my past experience.. Love is wicked. I am still hurt right now... I just keeping showing love without asking for sex... Many gift and my preciouse time.. Now she just left with no reason.. I fit do bad thing to that girl oooo
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Evercurious(f): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2018
wasak:
I don't have a previous relationship. I still keep all the girls I've dated. Quite well, I've learnt never to go beyond your comfort zone for any girl at all, it's not worth it, I'm talking about Nigerian girls here, I don't know if Indians are d same.
Never ever close ur options always leave them open, the moment she sees a better person, you become a disadvantaged option, although she'll always try to cover it up.
Lastly, guys should understand that most women are emotionally selfish, even if they extend a favor to u, just know it's because they are comfortable doing that.
Lemme stop here... Currently I have around 4 girlfriends, so I'm not even bothered about anyone messing up. Don't ever put your whole heart in the basket of one girl. It's d worst mistake any guy can make.

I really don't blame you.. But the girls that re still there hoping to win a 'trophy' that might never come cos more competitors wld be added
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chigoizie7(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Evercurious:

VERY WRONG

maybe wrong. but thats what I learnt from my own past relationships
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2020
wasak:
I don't have a previous relationship. I still keep all the girls I've dated. Quite well, I've learnt never to go beyond your comfort zone for any girl at all, it's not worth it, I'm talking about Nigerian girls here, I don't know if Indians are d same.
Never ever close ur options always leave them open, the moment she sees a better person, you become a disadvantaged option, although she'll always try to cover it up.
Lastly, guys should understand that most women are emotionally selfish, even if they extend a favor to u, just know it's because they are comfortable doing that.
Lemme stop here... Currently I have around 4 girlfriends, so I'm not even bothered about anyone messing up. Don't ever put your whole heart in the basket of one girl. It's d worst mistake any guy can make.

Ezioku! Really?!!!
For your mind... King Solomon's descendant grin
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by QueenDianaSch: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.