Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (44359 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 26, 2015
sunboy:
1. Never go extra mile to make a girl happy, they are not worth it.
2. Try to be a stingy man for them, whoever that wish to stay won't mind your stinginess else they will tag you Mr. Nice
3. Never trust them 100%, 50 should be the limit
4. They are not worth it
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by muh4lyf(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2015
I learnt never to underestimate ladies, the coolest of them are the most wicked.. They could jilt you at any time...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2015
yvonne111:
i learnt that...everything seems perfect@d start...but later the guy starts neglecting and next thing u have issues after issues then u break up...dats d trend 4 a typical naija relationship...and the guys have 80%of the fault...guys are just too difficult to understand!

You can say exactly the same about women.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by whoisuche: 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I have learnt never to be too inquisitive cos u might nt actualy be strong enough to bear the truth, when it finally let out. Let tinx be d way they are.

Bro that's the truth. That wat is happening to me now. I was too inquisitive to know everything and it almost gave me heart ache

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by muh4lyf(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2015
presh247:

waoh! were you that hurt? I still believe love is real even if you might not have found it yet. Just be hopeful and keep an open mind.
I think I support him,love is overrated,it doesn't exist....

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by eitsei(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2015
don't love only wt ur heart bt also wt ur brain

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 26, 2015
sup with guys n girls here biitching bout ow dey got their hearts broken. ya'll d cause of the problem. u meet a girl or guy nxt tin u start catching feelings n oh since ya'll fink u luv eachoda den ya'll date. the fvck is dat? den at d end of d day ya'll get heart broken. must ya'll date evri tom, trisha, dick n mary dat u meet? ya'll swallow ur bitching
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by nameoh: 9:15pm On May 26, 2015
As a young man, LUV should never come first as, it is only a distraction.
Hursle for good money. I mean "COOL cash".
And you will be surprised how LUV and respect will hit u like a TSUNAMI.

5 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by naijasweetness(f): 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
I ve learnt dat guys re nt worth d my whole heart,maybe wen I marry I might give all BT 4nw am done playing d nice gal nd d end am left wit a broken heart.I learn not to b d good gal dat cooks,clean,buys gift 4 a man nd bleeps him hard too nd that man can't meey any of my needs. Love is cool in fact I ll say love is life bt I tink It time I kip it aside and focus on oda tins wen d time comes I will love hard again.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Isk(f): 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
Lesson: Don't invest emotionally in anyone until they've proved they're worth the investment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Ibsgal(f): 9:18pm On May 26, 2015
A woman cannot change a man because she loves him, a man changes himself because he loves her. And vise versa

5 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Beemhan(m): 9:18pm On May 26, 2015
rane06:
Love is not enough reason to be in a relationship
NOW THATS THE BEST THING I'V READ TODAY! 20LITERS OF FUEL FOR HER PLEASE!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Youngzedd(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2015
9free:
Never kiss and tell.

grin grin

My Oga, na here you park your car

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by scentmarlc(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2015
Excuse me peeps. Sorry to barge in on your thread. Please i cant seem to find the "create new" topic in all the sections. Even the topic " Obsessive-compulsive disorder" i created by 8.17pm has been deleted. Just thought i sud ask you guys. Is it d same with you guyz....
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by clemmonce(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2015
ochestraone:
till tomorrow i am still living with my past experience.. Love is wicked. I am still hurt right now... I just keeping showing love without asking for sex... Many gift and my preciouse time.. Now she just left with no reason.. I fit do bad thing to that girl oooo
for real ?? you funny oooo
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Smhart1(f): 9:23pm On May 26, 2015
never date a broke guy
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by DrGroove(f): 9:24pm On May 26, 2015
Nobody is too special

Nothing like love btw a man n woman
Trust no body with your heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Rheetari(f): 9:24pm On May 26, 2015
never trust really nice guys even if they introduce you to all their family members. use your head and your heart will follow.

3 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by rane06(f): 9:24pm On May 26, 2015
cool
Beemhan:
NOW THATS THE BEST THING I'V READ TODAY! 20LITERS OF FUEL FOR HER PLEASE!!!
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by vhickky(f): 9:25pm On May 26, 2015
I have learnt to understand that people change, so it doesn't matter if he appears perfect at first, he can always change for d worst....I have learnt not to take relationship matters too seriously , it is a waste of time, no matter how much love,time,gifts ,care or attention u shower a guy d mofo, would still cheat.....I have learnt that there is no good guy out there, all every guy wants is sex......I also know the best way to die quickly is to love someone truly and sincerely.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by zexzy(f): 9:25pm On May 26, 2015
justwise:
[/b]
It goes both ways.
Am only speaking from my own experience
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by davide470(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2015
Isk:
Lesson: Don't invest emotionally in anyone until they've proved they're worth the investment.
Hmmmmmmmmm. . Rhema!!

How would they "proved" that?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 26, 2015
Never love a girl too much.There was this girl i was interested in.I told her I love her and asked her"yes or no".She refused to give me an answer .So in my mind I thought she had accepted.Few days later I wanted to kiss her she moved her head backward and formed distaste about it.I dont have a mouth odour sha o.Back to the matter,What hurt me was that she was flirting with my best friend to the point that she kissed him passionately in my presence.I almost melt that day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
zexzy:

Am only speaking from my own experience

Your experience is not exclusive. Your ex might have a completely different view.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2015
sunboy:
1. Never go extra mile to make a girl happy, they are not worth it.
2. Try to be a stingy man for them, whoever that wish to stay won't mind your stinginess else they will tag you Mr. Nice
3. Never trust them 100%, 50 should be the limit
4. They are not worth it
Never agree to a no sex relationship. Always furk left, right, and centre. So at the end you would be chairman because you have seen all.
Anyone that doesn't like my statement can Go N Die

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by SweetyZinta(f): 9:31pm On May 26, 2015
i learnt dat diaris 1.1 million wrongmen out dia. So 4 d main time i will keep flexing with d wrong ones b4 d right one comes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 26, 2015
Love is an illusion... It is not real!
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2015
vhickky:
I have learnt to understand that people change, so it doesn't matter if he appears perfect at first, he can always change for d worst....I have learnt not to take relationship matters too seriously , it is a waste of time, no matter how much love,time,gifts ,care or attention u shower a guy d mofo, would still cheat.....I have learnt that there is no good guy out there, all every guy wants is sex......I also know the best way to die quickly is to love someone truly and sincerely.

Guys are as bad/good as women. No angel out there. There is nothing a man has done to a woman that a woman hasn't done to a guy. It all down to who told the story first.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Beemhan(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2015
vhickky:
......I also know the best way to die quickly is to love someone truly and sincerely.
#gospelTruth

4 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Chimezie198(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2015
girls no dey get one boyfriend their boyfriends dey reach 4or 5

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Jimmydeji(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2015
don't allow girl push u to the wall........nd trust no one
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 26, 2015
bigcil2:
. I wanted to follow you since youre pretty and all but when I saw the number of males youre followin/ I had a rethink
Good,tanks for noticing wat I did not take notice of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.