Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? (3030 Views)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / Now That NYSC Is A Done Deal, What Next? (how To Prosper After NYSC) / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by Bigdreams(m): 1:51am On May 24, 2015
You might be pondering, "What is next after NYSC?"

I have come across corps members who don't know what to do after NYSC.

While some have a clear understanding of what they want to do, others don't.

No matter the category you fall into, these set of videos I personally recorded will serve as a launching pad and help you navigate the waters of life after NYSC.

Please, go to >> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnQwK5rpiD_RcGqf1uhtBB6Qg-xPMhptV >> and watch.

Kindly share.
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by frankman365(m): 1:57am On May 24, 2015
Still thinking.
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by markidoo(m): 6:37am On May 24, 2015
Its either park n bet,winasbet,nairabet,9jabet,sucessbet,merrybet,etc bad country bad people.

1 Like

Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by missKiffy(f): 4:07pm On May 24, 2015
Life after service, that's what's next
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by Bigdreams(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
Thanks for your comments.

Please, take time to go through the videos via the link posted above.

I am very sure you will find it engaging and inspiring.

To your great success.
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by haibe(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2015
Bigdreams:
Thanks for your comments.

Please, take time to go through the videos via the link posted above.

I am very sure you will find it engaging and inspiring.

To your great success.
thanks . Will be watching it soon when I charge..light no dey fuel no dey
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by Bigdreams(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2015
haibe:
thanks . Will be watching it soon when I charge..light no dey fuel no dey

It's a bad situation out there bro but we'll outlive it.

It will soon become history.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by Bigdreams(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2015
missKiffy:
Life after service, that's what's next

You are right.

However, what do we make of that "life" after service?

That's the basic question that these set of videos teach.

I do suggest you take time out to watch them.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by Bigdreams(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Go get these videos now at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnQwK5rpiD_RcGqf1uhtBB6Qg-xPMhptV

These videos demystify the fear and uncertainties of life after your service year.

Every megabyte of download is worth it.

Please share.

Thanks.
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by olaztek(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
wil start a small biz wit d token i can save 4rm allowee cos there is no hope of securing a good job
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by Bigdreams(m): 6:00am On Sep 30, 2015
olaztek:
wil start a small biz wit d token i can save 4rm allowee cos there is no hope of securing a good job

Making decisions are very paramount in life.

There is hope of securing a good job.

I advice you check the career section for this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1576265/achieving-dream-career-story-lessons

It will help you a whole lot.

Cheers.
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by An2elect2(f): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
olaztek:

Why would you say that?
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by Bigdreams(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Have you watched the videos?
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by lyricalz: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2015
After NYSC there are 3things involved,

1: Join the ever growing army of the unemployed,

2: Join the few lucky ones who will get job not long after NYSC,

3: Join the small group of precious CE0s.

You choose.
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by Sard(m): 4:14am On Oct 13, 2015
An2elect2:

Why would you say that?
I was about asking this same question when I saw your post.
We all know getting job is not easy in Nigeria, but why will someone write himself off even before giving it a trial at all.
Such mentality does nothing but ensures failure in all ramifications. Be optimistic, even if things later don't work out.
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by An2elect2(f): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Sard:

I was about asking this same question when I saw your post.
We all know getting job is not easy in Nigeria, but why will someone write himself off even before giving it a trial at all.
Such mentality does nothing but ensures failure in all ramifications. Be optimistic, even if things later don't work out.

You said it all. I suspect he meant chances of getting a good job are slim but didn't express himself properly
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by Sard(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2015
An2elect2:

You said it all. I suspect he meant chances of getting a good job are slim but didn't express himself properly
That may be right. That's why we have to choose our words carefully.
May God remember all of us for good.
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by An2elect2(f): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Sard:
That may be right. That's why we have to choose our words carefully. May God remember all of us for good.
True smiley
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by Israelomojisola(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
An2elect2:

its good 2 b positive @ d stage cos positive minded people do gr8r exploits and d bible even justify it dat we are justified by d words of our mouth... I believe I can't search 4 a job after my NYSC and I will get d best pay cos God has provided my job alredy. Let's have dt positive thoughts too and God wil help us all in Jesus name, Amen. checked ur pix severally @An2elect2, ur look beautiful
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by An2elect2(f): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Israelomojisola:
its good 2 b positive @ d stage cos positive minded people do gr8r exploits and d bible even justify it dat we are justified by d words of our mouth... I believe I can't search 4 a job after my NYSC and I will get d best pay cos God has provided my job alredy. Let's have dt positive thoughts too and God wil help us all in Jesus name, Amen. checked ur pix severally @An2elect2, ur look beautiful

Let's just say we should be hopeful and hardworking too.

Thanks dear smiley
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by steven777: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Join the forum for job seekers, to assisting the youth with the latest online jobs advert, how to write a good CV/Cover letters that can land you a good job, Career tips and a lot more to talk about. In order to join the forum send a message to this number to be added the forum-07033994318
Re: AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? by themountain(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
what else. do my masters

(1) (Reply)

Attention Nysc $ Mdcn / Medical Certificate Of Fitness At Affordable Price / Nysc Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.