Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Shocking Moment Gay Lovers Found Out They Are Blood Brothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Moment Gay Lovers Found Out They Are Blood Brothers (2122 Views)

Shocking Moment Sea Lion Grabbed Girl Butt. And Dragged Her Into Water. PICS / Can Two Blood Brothers Marry From Same Family? / Moment Gay Lovers Who Met Through Dating Site Discover They Are Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Moment Gay Lovers Found Out They Are Blood Brothers by Greatcalvady(m): 4:09am On May 24, 2015
see the shocking moment when two gay men who met
online and started a physical relationship discovered
they were actually brothers live on the Jeremy Kyle
show.
A DNA test revealed the shock truth for lovers Paul and
Lee, who had been a couple for years after coming
across each other online.
The pair – who exchanged flirty messages for a full two
years before hooking-up – were none the wiser to the
fact they shared the same mother…and were in fact
closer than either of them could ever have imagined.
The reality only came to light when Lee’s family and
friends first met his new lover and noticed a striking
similarity between Paul and his mother’s former
husband, Ron.The pair sitting in a stunned silence for
20seconds, with even notorious motor-mouth Kyle left
lost for words at the shock revelation.The couple-
come-brothers had never met before chatting online.
Paul was taken into care when he was only 18 months
old, with Lee later conceived by the same mother

Re: Shocking Moment Gay Lovers Found Out They Are Blood Brothers by Nobody: 4:12am On May 24, 2015
Re: Shocking Moment Gay Lovers Found Out They Are Blood Brothers by markidoo(m): 5:53am On May 24, 2015
That word gay sends cold shiver down my spine. Even wen i share a bed wit my cousin, if him bodi mistakenly rub mine na blow him go recieve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Moment Gay Lovers Found Out They Are Blood Brothers by psucc(m): 6:10am On May 24, 2015
Why the shock? That only has to cement their bond.
Re: Shocking Moment Gay Lovers Found Out They Are Blood Brothers by IamLEGEND1: 6:25am On May 24, 2015

Re: Shocking Moment Gay Lovers Found Out They Are Blood Brothers by Mrbigman1(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2015
Poetic justice.

I thought they say wat ever makes dem feel comfortable, that's what dey are gonna do?

No more law, dey all make law to suit dem.

U call a goat a goat meaning literally it's senseless but a He-goat never makes a mistake even wen blind in choosing a mate, why are u doing this?

Over sense don catch una
Re: Shocking Moment Gay Lovers Found Out They Are Blood Brothers by Illuminatus(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2015
markidoo:
That word gay sends cold shiver down my spine. Even wen i share a bed wit my cousin, if him bodi mistakenly rub mine na blow him go recieve.
welcome to the club, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Name Something A MAN Can't Go A Week Without???? / Should I Call It Quit / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.