Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother (764 Views)

How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother by chocolateme(f): 5:51am On May 24, 2015
We all love our moms so dearly and we all cherish them because there is no one like them, they are the best.
Guys this is specifically for you; we know that everyone always have one flaw or the other but as human beings which we all are, you know the type of mom you have and the type of family you are from so would you HONESTLY ask God to give you a life partner exactly like your mom both in character and otherwise? Or would there be exemptions in relation to comparison to your mom. Honest answers pls.
I asked my brother about it and he said he wants everything in a woman as our mom except that God should remove the spirit of pet pet and wanting over attention because he is a hussler and doesn't have all the time in the whole world but he will do his best.do you wish to have a wife 100% like your mother?
Re: Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother by coolzeal(m): 5:56am On May 24, 2015
I think every man want that though no one is perfect. A man that find a good woman has found the most priceless jewel. I love book smart ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother by TI1919(m): 6:33am On May 24, 2015
grin
Re: Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother by Nobody: 7:24am On May 24, 2015
Every single day.

1 Like

Re: Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother by Nobody: 8:24am On May 24, 2015
Perhaps her good heart and cooking skills. Yes.

I cherish and love my Mum in ways you can't begin to imagine but the last thing I want is an introverted wife.

1 Like

Re: Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother by asumo12: 1:34pm On May 27, 2015
sure

cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Good Things Check Here (family Is All That Matters) / An Eye Opener / Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.