Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail (18583 Views)

INEC Bribe Recovery : Rivers State Government Accuses Police Of Blackmail / FUEL: FG Accuses Oil Marketers Of Sabotage: VANGUARD / Soludo Replies Okonjo-Iweala, Accuses Her Of Forging National Economics Stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by XRAY21(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2015
I don't care who is at fault here. How can I buy fuel 130 per litre
Na bear
And no nepa light on top o
Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by sonnel: 8:05pm On May 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Okonjo or whatever they call you,this is no time for stories.One thing you must know is that one day, you people will pay for these sufferrings we are going through.it might not be now but one day, you, the clueless one and alison will regret it.
According to fela nobody wants to die, so when will that one day comes if we still fold our arms and expect miracle?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by topygel: 8:05pm On May 24, 2015
seriously, I'm thinking of an artificial scarcity which got a lot to do with the transition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by seedsower(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2015
The major thing that pdp lacks is proper media management that's why so much allegations is being leveled against gej/govt. Most of my people are indeed gullible.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by Igwe9(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2015
Everything will settle if Buhari can come out and say that he will settle all legitimate subsidy claims.
Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by dadexcel: 8:07pm On May 24, 2015
signz:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/183548-fuel-crisis-%e2%80%8b%e2%80%8bokonjo-iweala-accuses-oil-marketers-of-blackmail.html
. .......madam, you do not need to explain so much, we nigerians are not fools, we know what they are doing, atleast ifeanyi ubahs news conference today alone is a further prove. I mean the man said he has enough fuel to supply this country fo whooping 15 days!, and these so called marketers are telling us that they do not even have money to import processed pms not talking of loading and supplying it! Posterity will vindicate you (madam) and your team! Nigerians know. Better! Sabotage at its peak! God help us!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by 989900: 8:09pm On May 24, 2015
It's high time we march against the Cabals!

They don't give, we take! Actually, they've been taking all this while . . . our time to repay them in kind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by M4gunners: 8:09pm On May 24, 2015
Wen people dey shout like this, i dey ask myself say no b dis same people say dey can do without oil? ND keep feeding this Country.
Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by 989900: 8:12pm On May 24, 2015
Igwe9:
Everything will settle if Buhari can come out and say that his will settle all legitimate subsidy claim.

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by bezimo(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2015
Her response is understandable.Even well said in the light of the exposed subsidy fraud last year (Marketers paid for fuel they didn't import).A cabal in the petroleum downstream sector is holding Nigerians to ransom.Madam minister don't pay any fake importation claim. Buhari must deal with that Cabal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by MizTyna(f): 8:13pm On May 24, 2015
I dont care who's at fault at this point. All i want is fuel!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by iamsamorano(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2015
This Okonjo-Iweala should be carter ported to death
Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Okonjo or whatever they call you,this is no time for stories.One thing you must know is that one day, you people will pay for these sufferrings we are going through.it might not be now but one day, you, the clueless one and alison will regret it.

Ndo sha.
Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by popcykaylah(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2015
where you go know say Nigeria has been ruined by PDP..imagine international flights dey make stop overs for Ghana to get gas...there was a country ...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by timchuks87: 8:24pm On May 24, 2015
dadexcel:
. .......madam, you do not need to explain so much, we nigerians are not fools, we know what they are doing, atleast ifeanyi ubahs news conference today alone is a further prove. I mean the man said he has enough fuel to supply this country fo whooping 15 days!, and these so called marketers are telling us that they do not even have money to import processed pms not talking of loading and supplying it! Posterity will vindicate you (madam) and your team! Nigerians know. Better! Sabotage at its peak! God help us!

Gerrat! Even ordinary trader for street, arms herself/himself against petty sabotage.

A government that doesn't prepare for a 'hostage' situation like this, should hide her face. Shameful!

There's no vindication for her or anybody in this government.

Make them do comot make person hear word come 29th.

It'd have been better we had no government. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by Lawalemi(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2015
Why insult this woman again inspite of her explanation? Whats your take that marketers are sabotaging government`s effort?

She advocated that subsidy be removed but some ingoramus campaigned against it. Now we still blame her while we pretentiously accept that its a drainpipe.

What a mischievous generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 24, 2015
The marketers know that Buhari would not buy into their bullshit, so they need to hold us to ransome now!
Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by Next2Bezee(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2015
It's a shame, really...... The billions that were paid to marketers, The billions that have been looted, just 1/100th of it could have gone a long way into getting our Refineries working again.

9JA..I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by aresa: 8:34pm On May 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7QDjzTTrag

^^^^^^^ That was back in 2012.

SLS detailed the scam and how it works right in front of this useless woman and for years she looked the other way, now she's talking after the chicken is home to roost..

This woman with all her useless degree is damn useless. Degree doesn't = Competence and common sense.

God Bless SLS..

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by dadexcel: 8:35pm On May 24, 2015
timchuks87:

Gerrat! Even ordinary trader for street, arms herself/himself against petty sabotage.

A government that doesn't prepare for a 'hostage' situation like this, should hide her face. Shameful!

There's no vindication for her or anybody in this government.

Make them do comot make person hear word come 29th.

It'd have been better we had no government. Nonsense!
............................my friend you see why your likes really need to wise up? You ve succeeded in ranting and insulting your elders as usual, but you have actually said NOTHING!!! Maybe when you make a comment we can now see if your contribution requires a debate or not! You are blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by silvernus0: 8:43pm On May 24, 2015
so d weak governnent canot do anytin to checkmate or stop d blackmail if its true , bt it can sack and apoint people. mtchwee.. wel hope b4 am bak to 9ja evrtin wil be fine.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by ceejay80s(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2015
So these oil marketers can not be arrested for holding naija ransom? Do away with dem and bring new marketers, dem be god ?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by ceejay80s(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2015
XRAY21:
I don't care who is at fault here. How can I buy fuel 130 per litre

Na bear

And no nepa light on top o

even wen fuel dey, nepa give us light?
Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by Bizibi(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2015
I remember last 4 years when a buyer was looking for product to buy and I asked the person close to the owners of the product how and where did they get 100000mt at that time because there was fuel and diesel scarcity and to my surprise I was told the vessel was anchored somewhere close to Nigeria......this marketers are our problem, I tried explaining it to some people 2012 but everyone was ranting without asking questions,I think we should look at all angles.......there are people who just love causing problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by Elxandre(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2015
Well everybody is cursing GEJ and NOI here! They think it's their fault.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by Sunjos: 8:52pm On May 24, 2015
Who are these marketers?
Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by braine(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Let Buhari deal with it, its his problem from now.
May somebody else come and drop their problems into your life in Jesus name. (You're a bastarrd if you don't say amen)

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Let Buhari deal with it, its his problem from now.
. Jonathan is still president. You are very foolish. Idiotic slowpoke wasting his life in fraud.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by youngbest(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2015
aresa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7QDjzTTrag

^^^^^^^ That was back in 2012.

SLS detailed the scam and how it works right in front of this useless woman and for years she looked the other way, now she's talking after the chicken is home to roost..

This woman with all her useless degree is damn useless. Degree doesn't = Competence and common sense.

God Bless SLS..

Mofo who did you think spear headed the whole campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by maestroz: 9:05pm On May 24, 2015
signz:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/183548-fuel-crisis-%e2%80%8b%e2%80%8bokonjo-iweala-accuses-oil-marketers-of-blackmail.html

the long grammar is not worth reading. The explanations by both parties not tenable to the masses. Democracy is meant to be enjoyed and not endured. Both parties should come to terms with the hardship on the masses otherwise the situation may just be...'there was once a country called nigeria'... let there be fuel and let the courts settle your impasse. Why make democracy look like nigeria has an apathy to it. In all of these Jonathan would be remembered for the sufferings the masses endured rather than the defeat he conceded to after some appeals!.
Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by otokx(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2015
Okonji Iweala will set up a committee to determine if 1 + 1 = 2, tomorrow some people will say she is smart.
Re: Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail by Bluffly: 9:09pm On May 24, 2015
signz:

Until Nigerians start the right course of taking the bull by the horn. Let us ground the whole economy by destroying all Depots, burning down the National assembly, tracking down and maiming all elite politicians from inception that have amassed wealth without lifting a pin. This is the only message we can send to our current or would-be leaders that Nigerians ain't ready for shits no more. It is time, it is time, it is time.

Let the rampant begins...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Rehabilitated Road Network In Ikoyi-Obalende LCDA / Okowa Meets With 4 Out Of 6 South South Governors In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.