Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours (796 Views)

Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) / PIC Of The Day: Fuel Scarcity And Easter (jesus Resurrection) / Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours by eddie7: 6:55am On May 24, 2015
Find Below a notice from the Management of MTN saying that have low diesel supply and might shut down services in Nigeria within the next 24 hours if diesel isn’t available.

Diesel Scarcity Jeopardizes MTN Operations.

The Management of MTN states that the current diesel scarcity in most parts of Nigeria is posing a significant threat to quality of service and the ability to optimally operate the network.

According to the Corporate Services Executive, Akinwale Goodluck “Most of our base stations and switches are powered round-the-clock by Diesel Generators and the current fuel shortage has drastically reduced the availability of diesel supply to key locations”.

MTN’s available reserves of diesel are running low that the company must source for a significant quantity of diesel in the very near future to prevent a shut down of services across Nigeria. if diesel supplies are not received within the next 24 hours the network will be seriously degraded and customers will feel the impact.

MTN is working with all stakeholders to ensure services remain. MTN sincerely apologizes for any outages and inconvenience that may occur and seeks the understanding of customers at this time.

Management
http://yabaleftonline.com/2015/05/mtn-affected-by-fuel-scarcity-may-shut-down-within-24-hours/
Re: MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours by Moloso(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2015
Na wash...the would not try that do the want to loose billions card money
Re: MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours by wolelove(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2015
He don de red oooh. Time for me to enter Cameroon.
Re: MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours by politricks: 7:06am On May 24, 2015
Thunder fire anybody that shouts GEJ my hero here.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours by oluwafemi113(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2015
politricks:
Thunder fire anybody that shouts GEJ my hero here.

Amen grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours by eddie7: 7:16am On May 24, 2015
Problems of years past.... seems problems that WiLL linger 4.a very long time
Re: MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours by Nobody: 7:42am On May 24, 2015
How can I fast forward the days to bring 29th earlier
Re: MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours by grandstar(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2015
This is a fake story.

There is petrol scarcity and not diesel scarcity. Its petrol that is subsidized and not diesel.
Re: MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours by eddie7: 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
grandstar:
This is a fake story.

There is petrol scarcity and not diesel scarcity. Its petrol that is subsidized and not diesel.

Wth de current situation across de country, I expected a gentleman to retake his words...always look b4 u leap

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Begins Hearing Of Agbaje's Case Today / General Buhari Arrives #inauguration Venue, Eagle Square (photo) / I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.