Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts (35315 Views)

MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them / Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Approved $322m Abacha Loot For Dasuki / Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 24, 2015
JingoOAU:
The money PDP spent on electioneering campaign had it been it was used to pay part of these loans, it could have reduced drastically....

I can categorically say that PDP spent billion dollars for the election, isn't dat part of the waste we are talking abt?

And where was the money gotten from? Is it not the money borrowed to fund critical projects that were diverted for electioneering campaign....Okonjo iweala might not be corrupt, but she should quit defending indefensible, it hurts so much......
And wea was APC's campaign money gotten frm... oh sorry we d masses contributed...
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by BabaO2: 6:35pm On May 24, 2015
Does iweala think all nigerians are as foool as Jonathan? Her explanations look so stuupid. From 1960 up to date, only u and Jonathan incurred 33%. When you knew what yaradua did was wrong why keep on benefiting from it? This lady is over hyped by inferiority complex people.

Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

you are the most unintelligent female av come accross in this forum.
How can a woman be so dumb?
There's never any meaningful thing you say.
i wonder what you look like, maybe a pig
Haaahaa... I tot I was d only one who noticed this? lol
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by BabaO2: 6:50pm On May 24, 2015
crixtex:

And wea was APC's campaign money gotten frm... oh sorry we d masses contributed...
Does APC has access to federation a/c? Must u mess up every national debate?
The issue here is that Jonathan stole state money and shared state money among his cronies. How I wish it is china.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 24, 2015
BabaO2:

Does APC has access to federation a/c? Must u mess up every national debate?
The issue here is that Jonathan stole state money and shared state money among his cronies. How I wish it is china.
Then y are APC states owing salaries and incurring debts?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by omonnakoda: 6:59pm On May 24, 2015
BabaO2:
Does iweala think all nigerians are as foool as Jonathan? Her explanations look so stuupid. From 1960 up to date, only u and Jonathan incurred 33%. When you knew what yaradua did was wrong why keep on benefiting from it? This lady is over hyped by inferiority complex people.
We must not forget that this borrowing took place at a time when oil prices were at its highest and this was sustained for several years.
This government HAD MORE OIL REVENUE THAN ANY GOVERNMENT IN OUR HISTORY. I have a feeling after May 29 a lot of filth will be revealed that is why this Dieziani woman is so desperate

Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by BabaO2: 7:02pm On May 24, 2015
crixtex:

Then y are APC states owing salaries and incurring debts?
States subventions from FG were not paid to the tune of N300B.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 24, 2015
BabaO2:
Facts?? and also y re some states not owing... dey werent given subventions too?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by Royalty01: 7:07pm On May 24, 2015
Why would a pastor and vice president- elect turn statistics upside down to misinform the general public? I want to assume he got his facts wrong. Efforts must be made by the in-coming APC government to eschew falsehood and deliberate misinformation.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by baralatie(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2015
BabaO2:
really? you don't know do you?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by dafuturis(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2015
NOI please!! Stop lying to Nigerians, we can start believing you when you must have accepted and won prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo economic debate challenge.

Re: Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts by meiloya: 11:25pm On May 24, 2015
Olaone1:

You are right.

4play dey fall my hand here with his analysis

What're you saying Oga? Can you explain how 4play's sound analysis is senseless?

Both omonnakoda and 4play are providing impressive and CORRECT arguments that I'm so very much impressed with. Arguments and counter arguments, I'm so glad to read their posts. I completely agree with 4play, same for omonnakoda who has clearly stated that 4play's arguments are sound but may not hold in all cases..

Nice one guys!

Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / "Why Buhari Sacked Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Civil Service" - Reno Omokri / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea