Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

How To Transfer Music From Ipod To Computer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Transfer Music From Ipod To Computer (1045 Views)

Learn How To Transfer Music From Itunes To Any Iphone @www.9jadeal.com / Cassette Tape Transfer Music To Cd / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Music From Ipod To Computer by nicetwili: 3:58am On Feb 13, 2009
Question:
One day one of my best friend asked me that how he could put all his music in iPod to his computer.

Answer:
I solved his problem after I found Aiseesoft iPod to Computer Transfer,  So today I write this guide to show how to transfer Music from iPod to Computer.

Software Requirement: iPod to Computer Transfer
Aiseesoft iPod to Coumputer Transfer is a powerful iPod to computer transfer that can transfer all the iPod things to your computer, most importantly it supports all the iPods, from the oldest one to iPod nano-chromatic.
Firstly, connect your iPod to your computer
When you plug your iPod into your computer, Aiseesoft iPod to Computer Transfer can automatically load your iPod into it.
Secondly, choose songs
Choose the songs, videos, and other things that you want to backup at the top of the window. (1)
[img]http://www./images/guide/ipod-pc/step.jpg[/img]
Finally,the most important and the last thing[/b]you need to do are to click the “export to pc” button. (2). After you click “export to pc” button a pop-up window will appear and with it you can choose where you place your iPod songs and videos.
Few seconds later you will have your iPod songs, videos and other things on your computer.
[b]Tips:

1. To make your backup in a good order, you can click “Track Filter” button (3). Aiseesoft iPod to Computer Transfer classily your songs and video into “Grene”, “Artist” and “Album” 3 classes.

2. For the beginner of iPod you can know the generation and name of your iPod from Aiseesoft iPod to Computer Transfer. And you can also know how many spaces have used and how many left in your iPod.
[img]http://www./images/guide/ipod-pc/start.jpg[/img]
3. This one is really important. If your iPod is iPod touch and iPhone, you have to install iTunes when you use this software. To other iPods, it is not necessary, you can use any computer you want.

PS. I also found a good news that you can getAiseesoft DVD to iPod Suite with only $35. it includes a Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter, a Aiseesoft iPod Movie Converter and a Aiseesoft iPod to Computer Transfer.
Re: How To Transfer Music From Ipod To Computer by tolala(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2009
download a software called idump,its free.instal and enjoy your ipod to computer transfer

(1) (Reply)

Hot Nigeria/jamaica Collabo! Keeno's "my Mama" Remix On Youtube / Help / Video Premiere :: Cee Rule (lanmaya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.