Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Are The Spiritual Implications - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Spiritual Implications (1257 Views)

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) / The World As An Illussion - Spiritual Implications / Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Spiritual Implications by Raysly(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2015
Every time I dream in the night I dream about my past, like seeing myself back in secondary schools days writing exams playing with my primary school mates and this happen almost every 3 to 4 times a week
I want to know if this is normal to every person or if there's any spiritual implications or rather if there's anything to do about it.
thanks for your mature response in advance
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications by delishpot: 8:07am On May 24, 2015
I heard its a sign that life isnt progressing for the dreamer as he would want it to be. Dreams like writing exams and never finishing, going to market and never buying or selling etc.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications by DahtzFestjayz: 8:11am On May 24, 2015
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications by Raysly(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2015
delishpot:
I heard its a sign that life isnt progressing for the dreamer as he would want it to be. Dreams like writing exams and never finishing, going to market and never buying or selling etc.

Pls is thier anything one can do to stop it?
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications by delishpot: 8:34am On May 24, 2015
Raysly:

Pls is thier anything one can do to stop it?

Omo, its to pray o. See, when you pray, do it as thanking God. For example say, Lord God, I thank you for delivering me from the forces holding me back. Thank you for moving me forward and making me accomplish my goals in life. Etc etc.
Then, hope you know that the Bible us against those who live in sin yet are expecting God to answer their prayers as soon as they call.
So fix where needs to be fixed in your life too physicaly and spiritualy. Take care of physical aspect i.e be active, dont give up, keep siezing chance when it cones your way, forward your education if need be and if you have resources, just do everything you can do in pgysical ajd then let God work on the spiritual.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications by Raysly(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2015
delishpot:

Omo, its to pray o. See, when you pray, do it as thanking God. For example say, Lord God, I thank you for delivering me from the forces holding me back. Thank you for moving me forward and making me accomplish my goals in life. Etc etc.
Then, hope you know that the Bible us against those who live in sin yet are expecting God to answer their prayers as soon as they call.
So fix where needs to be fixed in your life too physicaly and spiritualy. Take care of physical aspect i.e be active, dont give up, keep siezing chance when it cones your way, forward your education if need be and if you have resources, just do everything you can do in pgysical ajd then let God work on the spiritual.

thank you very much for your answer honestly its has been a problem since i knew how to differentiate between my right from my left but always shy to say it out but i think i have to do something about it now thanks lot God bless you
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications by delishpot: 3:31pm On May 24, 2015
Raysly:

thank you very much for your answer honestly its has been a problem since i knew how to differentiate between my right from my left but always shy to say it out but i think i have to do something about it now thanks lot God bless you

Amen and you too.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 24, 2015
Raysly:
Every time I dream in the night I dream about my past, like seeing myself back in secondary schools days writing exams playing with my primary school mates and this happen almost every 3 to 4 times a week
I want to know if this is normal to every person or if there's any spiritual implications or rather if there's anything to do about it.
thanks for your mature response in advance
are you progressing in life or detrogressing?

Am also exprencine this type of dream. Always seeing myself in the secondry sch, I graduated since last eight yrs back!
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications by Raysly(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2015
stardragon:

are you progressing in life or detrogressing?

Am also exprencine this type of dream. Always seeing myself in the secondry sch, I graduated since last eight yrs back!

Thanks to God honestly everything I've ever had go down the drain when I mean go down the drain I mean my investment worth good money as I'm talking to you now you won't believe a man that owns a car worth 2 million naira is trekin now though I'm still in my twenties I once told that I should pray hard to avert those dreams i never really believe till now my brother i wont say the dreams are the curse but honestly I'm confused
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications by Nobody: 7:39am On May 25, 2015
Raysly:

Thanks to God honestly everything I've ever had go down the drain when I mean go down the drain I mean my investment worth good money as I'm talking to you now you won't believe a man that owns a car worth 2 million naira is trekin now though I'm still in my twenties I once told that I should pray hard to avert those dreams i never really believe till now my brother i wont say the dreams are the curse but honestly I'm confused
so what's the way out now?

Mind you am a christian, a "born again" i pray alot, mostly in the midnight and still no result.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications by Raysly(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2015
stardragon:

so what's the way out now?

Mind you am a christian, a "born again" i pray alot, mostly in the midnight and still no result.

I'm a christian too but in this case i think one need a higher annoiting to brake this yoke
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications by NumberOne2(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2015
OP Nothing is wrong with it. However, if it bugs you so much, try to reach out to old friends you see in the dreams and find out how they are doing.

(1) (Reply)

Scriptures Expounded - Jesus, The Son Of Joseph - Luke 3:23 / The Gospel Of The Kingdom Vs The Gospel Of Grace ( Part 1) - Jack Kelley / Did You Know That The Apostles Tried To Ban You From Ever Reading The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.