Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma (34291 Views)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] / Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by kinguwem: 10:52am On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:
The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

I know many TANoids will argue that for Buhari to probe GEJ or any of his ministers, he must first probe IBB, OBJ and many before GEJ. What they are not mindful of is the fact that President Buhari cannot probe all but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he does this, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability.
The General has suddenly waken up. They sowed the seed of corruption many years ago. Now he is surprised that corruption has crippled the country? We know the reason he wants change.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by elohorayodele: 10:53am On May 24, 2015
A thief is a blooody flipping thief whether he stole last year, 6 years ago, 16 years ago or 22 years ago. All who have stolen mismanaged or wrongly appropriated our common wealth must be brought to book and answer for their crimes because it's their collective thieving that put us in this deplorable state. If you say only GEJ's regime should bear the brunt of all this years you are a biased blind shameless soulless evil being.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Autolord: 10:53am On May 24, 2015
First and foremost TY Danjuma give us back our oil wells #bringbackouroil

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 10:54am On May 24, 2015
GEJ's report also did not indict him it even said there was no missing $20B yet people are saying he did steal it and he must be probed. So if he is to be probed so also must all the others mentioned be probed like babangida and Obasanjo.

PassingShot:

On IBB's case, the report you refer to didn't indict him. The report though stated that the money was mismanaged or misappropriated.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 10:54am On May 24, 2015
dat9jaguy:

This is not about Danjuma but the $60bn debt profile this govt incurred without any thing to show for it.
without anytin? Kai he'll fire hot oo.
East west road

Agriculture was revolutionised

Rails are back

Airports are certified top notch

How many new universities did he build?

He has laid the ground work for power,hw many power plants did he build?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 10:55am On May 24, 2015
Thank you. MY point exactly!

elohorayodele:
A thief is a blooody flipping thief whether he stole last year, 6 years ago, 16 years ago or 22 years ago. All who have stolen mismanaged or wrongly appropriated our common wealth must be brought to book and answer for their crimes because it's their collective thieving that put us in this deplorable state. If you say only GEJ's regime should bear the brunt of all this years you are a biased blind shameless soulless evil being.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by bravesoul247(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Yes , am in agreement with that....but it must include OBJ, IBB and even Tinubu
lol. How do expect him to probe Tinubu? His backbone. Bros u funny ooo. The moment he tries it Buhari might have himself to blame afterwards
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 10:57am On May 24, 2015
The man did things whether we like it or not. He did a lot. Just that east west road that how many governments could not fix, ibb, abacha, obj, yardua he fixed once and for all. Are you telling all those governments didn't budget money for that road but nothing was ever done?

chigo93:
East west road

Rails are back

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 10:58am On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
Locking Tambuwal out and tear gassing him were not Presidential powers abi? Locking Gov. Amaechi out of HIS Government house, that one no be Presidential Power abi?
guy he had d capacity 2 enforce a a state of emergency in rivers state lyk obj did 2 ekiti,he cld have gotten amaechi arrested. Guy dis man no be fool o,he just wanted peace 2 reign if nt hmm. Do u even knw dat upon losing he cld have handed over 2 d military,do u knw dat. What if he had disagree and so opted for an election tribunal and also appoints a judge in his own case to grant him victory. Nigerians would have just made noise when they see soldiers on the streets everybody go rest after all ibb did it and heaven didn't fall,why didn't Nigerians fight Abacha.If not for death Abacha would have still being our President and heaven won't fall.Make we see hw buhari go fight corruption.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by NobleG1(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2015
Does Theophilus Danjuma think his name also will not appear on corruption probe list?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2015
post=34043038:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/20807-danjuma-to-buhari-you-must-probe-jonathan

GEJ supporters am sure will b ashmed of der Hero and d stubborn ones among them should bury their pride and apologize on dis forum.
See what your Hero has done to dis Nation
May jonathan And all his accomplices face D Wrath of the ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by themodernman: 10:59am On May 24, 2015
IyaIode:

Can your mother read A B C to Z. Asinwin

Your Mother was obviously your toothpick...
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 11:01am On May 24, 2015
Yes he must! The man is surrounded but crooks i mean wolves in sheeps clothing and he is talking about probing, he must probe those around and before him. These people should know one thing power fights power. The president and his people must have damning evidence against some of these people that can be used to expose them and fight back. It will be interesting when the war(s) begin. Watch and see.
nwadiuko1:
Yes , am in agreement with that....but it must include OBJ, IBB and even Tinubu
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by elohorayodele: 11:05am On May 24, 2015
Very annoying people like TY danjuma are casting aspersions on corrupt people too. Can he account for his wealth? What coy does he own? How did he come about owning so much oil blocs. If he owns an oil coy, how did his Nigerian army salary help me set up a billion naira coy? In a sane clime, once an incorruptible man takes power, alll these thieves (including danjuma) would be marched to jail and their ill gotten wealth recovered and used to develop Nigeria. Putting them all in jail sounds too merciful but what they really deserve is to be executed.
But the rubbish we now hear is buhari should pardon some and prosecute some. All this things should make you all realise that Nigeria can never move forward

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by centjamie(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2015
Rawani:
Jonathan should be probed and punished, nothing will happen, the heavens will not fall. How can we be serious about turning around our travails as a country if we still cannot be objective enough to do what is right without sentiments. The argument that he should be left alone as past leaders were not probed, lacks all validity because;

1. No one restrained him from doing so, his failure to do so effectively underlines his incompetence;

2. Show me a past Nigerian leader that left the coffers empty AND plunged us in a N13 Trillion debt.

I will answer your two questions at once.

I agree that Jonathan has been the worst president Nigeria has ever produced and his incompetence plunged us into a huge debt.I also agree that he needs to be probed asap because his ineptitude is so glaring.

but you can also agree with me that we voted Buhari in because of change.we want something positively different from what Jonathan gave us.if Jonathan failed to probe the past leaders because of his cluelessness,i wouldn't want Buhari to be as clueless as not to probe them as the agent of change he is.Buhari was voted in to show Jonathan what true leadership is.to fight corruption to a stand still,all our leaders,both past and present,must be made to také responsibility for their actions and inactions.singling Jonathan out doesn't solve it because,our past leaders are still the same people in the corridors of power.

It will amount to sheer hypocrisy if Buhari fails to probe our past leaders but goes ahead to probe Jonathan alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by nortcentrallord(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2015
How did he get the money he used in buying oil wells? He wants renewal of oil wells abi? Since the time of Aguyi Ironsi's death and the civil war, the only development TY did for his people is the bridge he repaired 2 dayz back grin grin grin. Everybody is talking about F0billion naira depth but nobody is asking if it was GEJ that incured all that or were we owing in the past? GEJ the hausa man's convenient waste paper basket. I will like the probe but that probe should be very transparent to all and sundry.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by PassingShot(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2015
thotsofnaij:
GEJ's report also did not indict him it even said there was no missing $20B yet people are saying he did steal it and he must be probed. So if he is to be probed so also must all the others mentioned be probed like babangida and Obasanjo.

Are you talking of the same report we all read?

That report, though didn't put a figure at what was not remitted, but surely indicts Diezani and NNPC. And this is despite the fact that they refused to show many books to the auditors making PWC to submit that what they did was not a forensic audit and couldn't be relied upon for same.

Watch and see how people will rot in jail if PWC is asked to come back for a proper audit.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by nwadiuko1(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2015
thotsofnaij:
Yes he must! The man is surrounded but crooks i mean wolves in sheeps clothing and he is talking about probing, he must probe those around and before him. These people should know one thing power fights power. The president and his people must have damning evidence against some of these people that can be used to expose them and fight back. It will be interesting when the war(s) begin. Watch and see.
we r watching
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 11:09am On May 24, 2015
themodernman:

Your Mother was obviously your toothpick...
You threw her in the public domain, don't blame me.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by nwadiuko1(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2015
bravesoul247:
lol. How do expect him to probe Tinubu? His backbone. Bros u funny ooo. The moment he tries it Buhari might have himself to blame afterwards
if he can't probe this people then the CHANGE na wash
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by dat9jaguy(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2015
chigo93:
East west road

Rails are back

Bros leave that thing.You and i know all you listed here are paper achievements.
I no fit argue abeg,believe anything that would make you sleep well at night.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 11:11am On May 24, 2015
Yes but you still made my point the report did not indict GEJ, that's for Diezani and NNPC to deal with.

PassingShot:

Are you talking of the same report we all read?

That report, though didn't put a figure at what was not remitted, but surely indicts Diezani and NNPC. And this is despite the fact that they refused to show many books to the auditors making PWC to submit that what they did was not a forensic audit and couldn't be relied upon for same.

Watch and see how people will rot in jail if PWC is asked to come back for a proper audit.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by nortcentrallord(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2015
Rawani:
Jonathan should be probed and punished, nothing will happen, the heavens will not fall. How can we be serious about turning around our travails as a country if we still cannot be objective enough to do what is right without sentiments. The argument that he should be left alone as past leaders were not probed, lacks all validity because;

1. No one restrained him from doing so, his failure to do so effectively underlines his incompetence;

2. Show me a past Nigerian leader that left the coffers empty AND plunged us in a N13 Trillion debt.

Hahahaha, you guys love this name Jonathan even more than your own names. Has Jonathan been the president of this country since 1960 or did the decay and corruption started 5 years ago? Hypocrisy is very dangerous because it destroys itself. I welcome the probe but the thread of the probe must be followed to where ever it ends if not, it will be a sheer hate probe. Just for the record, GEJ's administration didn't incur 60billion depth. I am surprised when I hear enlightened people speaking like illiterates because of sentiments. Thank God Okonjo Iweala has spoken. You guys may believe if you like but a half probe will not be allowed.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by PassingShot(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2015
thotsofnaij:
Yes but you still made my point the report did not indict GEJ, that's for Diezani and NNPC to deal with.

What you fail to understand at this point is that once Diezani, Abba Moro, NOI and many other ministers are indicted, more damaging revelations that will eventually nail GEJ will surface.

You surely will not expect GEJ to personally engage in overt corrupt practices but instead use his ministers as covers.

Wait and see!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

You will die a strange death. And Jonathan will attend your Funeral.

See idiot talking.
That is after your father would have died a miserable death and his corpse eaten by vultures.
That's if you are not a bastard already
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by themodernman: 11:15am On May 24, 2015
IyaIode:

You threw her in the public domain, don't blame me.

Get a brain first, den come back & I'll see if you're worth it....market woman!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by elohorayodele: 11:15am On May 24, 2015
The money IBB stole would build a hi-speed train connecting all 36 state capitals, obasanjo's wealth will provide at least 20000kW of power, GEJ's wealth should build a low cost house for every civil servant and also kick start a social welfare service/benefit scheme for the unemployed and aged people. Abacha's wealth should upgrade all our airports/ports and develop new ports in ibaka. Abdulsalami quietly stole his own fair amount too, that amount can equip Nigerian army to the teeth

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by KingTom(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2015
chigo93:
guy he had d capacity 2 enforce a a state of emergency in rivers state lyk obj did 2 ekiti,he cld have gotten amaechi arrested

Guy did you see what happened in Rivers, those acts in Rivers those were the things that made many people lose hope in Jonathan those who hitherto saw him as a kind man who doesn't meddle were taken aback by the impunity he allowed under Cp Mbu. The tear gassing of Tambuwal didn't help either.

Guy dis man no be fool o,he just wanted peace 2 reign if nt hmm. Do u even knw dat upon losing he cld have handed over 2 d military,do u knw dat. What if he disagreed. And so opted for tribunal and also appoints a judge in his own case to grant him victory.Make we see hw buhari go fight corruption.
Guy If he handed over to the military, he himself would've been in danger, I'm sure you know that the average soldier doesn't give a damn about ad bloody civilian needless to say one who had been in the opinion of many of them "sending us Into battle without sufficient arms, only to provide that during his election campaign" Bobo na Buhari sef for turn back laugh am. opted for which tribunal? Guy that judge will not see the light of day o, see how his certificate case was adjourned till It was finally withdrawn. Guy jonathan tried all he could, he just couldn't stop CHANGE. He denied orubebe when I am 99.9% sure Orubebe was acting on his (Johnathan's) orders.

Bye bye Jonah grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by nortcentrallord(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2015
socialmediaman:

Hope you read the part that says "don't make racist or tribal comments in this section"

Racist comment is not when you single out a tribe alone. Being diplomatically tribal is also being racial. If we are to go by that, all northerners calling for probe and insulting the seat of the president on this forum because he is from the ND should also be punished. What is good for the goose should be good for the gander.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by cyberguy72(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:
The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

I know many TANoids will argue that for Buhari to probe GEJ or any of his ministers, he must first probe IBB, OBJ and many before GEJ. What they are not mindful of is the fact that President Buhari cannot probe all but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he does this, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability.
senseless childish comments
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by ola1982(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

You will die a strange death. And Jonathan will attend your Funeral.

See idiot talking.
and your generation will follow the next day
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 11:28am On May 24, 2015
All the oil blocs should be recover from politicians and ex military generals.It's a national asset.How can one individual owns oil bloc that belong to nigerians?Did theophilus danjuma made his money from his military salary?No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Ibrahim, Jegede Now PDP Candidate / Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight / Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.