Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,071 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma (34281 Views)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] / Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 11:33am On May 24, 2015
If buhari should probe the late sani abacha regime he will(buhari)'indict himself too cos he was minister of petroleum under abacha when the late general stole and laundered trillions of oil money abroad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Whobedatte(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2015
Yomieluv:
Not only probed,he should be jailed,and shipped to china,where stealing is corruption,and attract death sentence
chei* wink. U badt oo
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 11:38am On May 24, 2015
If buhari should probe the late sani abacha regime he will(buhari)'indict himself too cos he was minister of petroleum under abacha when the late general stole and laundered trillions of oil money abroad.This fulani are so smart in hiding stolen funds that they are hardly trace.They stack it in Arab countries like Yemen,Saudi Arabia,Afghanista,and Iraq.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Intendy: 11:38am On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

You will die a strange death. And Jonathan will attend your Funeral.

See idiot talking.
yes o idiot talking but is his message meaningful?
He might die before Jonathan cause he's older and more responsible to accept responsibility
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 11:44am On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

See idiot talking.

onyi igbo. stop smoking weed if u can't handle it...................... i dont know what is wrong with this tribe.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 11:45am On May 24, 2015
Danjuma, what are u doing with oil wells? Stupid country, where every slowpoke can rise and talk
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by elderhimself(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2015
The name "GEJ" is rather a curse to this nation than a blessing......just look at d state of the country now that he is leaving......#our generation is at risk and i mourn for the generation of our children to come.

FATHER IN HEAVEN, WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Chivasex: 11:49am On May 24, 2015
Danjuma should also get ready to tell Nigerian how he got an oil block

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:

undecided
I need answers or quit blackmailing people...
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by elderhimself(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2015
And "when" GEJ has been found guilty, he should be tied to a pole and an Anti-Aircraft Machine Gun be wasted on his clueless soul.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by EbuGeneral(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2015
very soon IBB, OBJ, TINUBU, ABDULSALAM even ABACHA from his grave will call for the probe of JONATHAN. DANJUMA, TFU

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2015
Please which former Nigerian Head of state has ever been probed ? So Danjuma, with his stinking riches - many times over richer than Jonathan - wants him probed? I dare the North to probe Jonathan. The minister of finance has explained that the debt is from 1960 to date. And the rich general couldn't get the details before hating. We are no longer in a Military regime and Buhari knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by EbuGeneral(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2015
PDPwayoo:

onyi igbo. stop smoking weed if u can't handle it...................... i dont know what is wrong with this tribe.
its not ''onyi'', its ''onye''. NKPI OHIA
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by meccuno: 11:58am On May 24, 2015
authority2006:
I concur. stealing was just too much. Unprecedented. Even if you combine Abacha's, IBB's, Abdusalam's, OBJ's and Yaradua's eras loot together, it is not even up to half of what is missing under this corrupt Otuoke man.
how Old are you?
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 24, 2015
EbuGeneral:
its not ''onyi'', its ''onye''. NKPI OHIA

shameless tribe. shameless people. saboteurs................. i must apologize to reasonable igbos but this is getting out of hand. The ijaws have no problem with Buhari why majority of igbos carry GEJ matter for wholesale?
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by notoriousbabe: 12:00pm On May 24, 2015
Jonathan half kill Nigeria patapata porogodo
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Jaycool18(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2015
obiZEAL:
and the probing should start from the evening of May 29th...
That weak fool must not escape.
stop displaying foolishness
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by hansad: 12:04pm On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

See idiot talking.

True?

Creek people of southsouth refuse to understand politics Nigeriana beginning from beginning.

Jonathan was hobbnobbing with TYDanjuma and other northern leaders even till the last minute till they literally forced Jonathan to surrrender Nigeria to Born to Rule. Jonathan even appeared to believe then that those northern leaders shall return him for second term on a platter of gold. Now, Jonathan and crew fit escape their wrath?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by notoriousbabe: 12:05pm On May 24, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
I dare the North to probe Jonathan.
if he is probed,nothing,I repeat nothing will happen. Stop your empty threats/blackmail. We need to start the cleansing of the country from somewhere,we can't continue like this
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Jaycool18(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2015
basisop:
No problems, but it will be IBB, OBJ before GEJ.
you forgot to add tinubu nd amaechi

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Jaycool18(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2015
noblezone:

As much as I am not a member of TAN, PDP or any of such. I am an unrepentant fan of Jonathan!

Danjuma whose hand spilled Ironsi's blood is one of the most corrupt Nigerians.
He owns an oil well in the South South. Just like some Emirs who too who the only knowledge they ahve about crude oil is that it makes their Dollar account to swell, how did Danjuma come about his oil well?

People like him earn more than some State Governments.

When Jonathan became president, did Danjuma call him to probe OBJ?
Something is wrong somewhere.

Buhari can probe Jonathan and all his ministers, he must probe those who handled security also (most of them are from the north).
If he probes Jonathan, Iweala, Deziani and Odua only, I wont be suprised.
After all, when the criminal called Buhari and his gang of power hungry gangsters in the Nigerian army trampled upon the constitution and arrogate to themselves ultimate powers, Shagari his kinsman was kept under house arrest while Ekwueme, Shagari's vice was kept in prison.

Let Jonathan be jailed! It will be a hard and harsh reward for his devotion to Nigeria and monumental impact he made for the North.

Bros, haul your stones.

bros... u go school
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by notoriousbabe: 12:08pm On May 24, 2015
elderhimself:
The name "GEJ" is rather a curse to this nation
jonathan you see your life? tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by tbaba1234: 12:09pm On May 24, 2015
otunsman:
If buhari should probe the late sani abacha regime he will(buhari)'indict himself too cos he was minister of petroleum under abacha when the late general stole and laundered trillions of oil money abroad.

Buhari was not minister of petroleum under Abacha.

He headed the petroleum trust fund (PTF). The PTF was never found wanting in terms of corruption.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Kennywills7(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2015
Firefire:
O God of creation,

Direct our noble cause;

[size=18pt]Guide our Leaders right[/size]:

Help our Youth the truth to know,

In love and honesty to grow,

And living just and true,

Great lofty heights attain,

To build a nation where peace and justice reign

[size=18pt]
I support the probe of Nigeria itself.
[/size]

NIGERIA IS A FRAUD.
Nigeria is indeed a fraud and it must b probe for a better Nigeria or those dat dwell in it

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by ceejay80s(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:
The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

I know many TANoids will argue that for Buhari to probe GEJ or any of his ministers, he must first probe IBB, OBJ and many before GEJ. What they are not mindful of is the fact that President Buhari cannot probe all but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he does this, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability.
inside the 60"likes" wey u get for ur post ,my own and seun own dey inside, u really suck ur mama breast till u reach 2yrs old, dats why u get sense
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by hunri(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

See idiot talking.
you are dying already.....
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Ababadada: 12:14pm On May 24, 2015
He must probe all, look at you partial minded.
PassingShot:
The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

I know many TANoids will argue that for Buhari to probe GEJ or any of his ministers, he must first probe IBB, OBJ and many before GEJ. What they are not mindful of is the fact that President Buhari cannot probe all but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he does this, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by scachy(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:

U v spoken well but do u really need to use that vulgar word "TANoid "? U can be civil and stil make ur point without insulting anyone or group. Thank u.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by kuuljay(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2015
what worries me most about nigerians is that if you ask for someone to be punished for a crime they will tell you he shouldn't be cos he is not the only one to have committed the crime.so how do we move forward cos people will keep doing same things knowing their people will be behind them.i tire for this country.a man steals and you say leave him alone people have stolen before and nobody touched them
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 24, 2015
I want buhari to probe everybody including this useless danjuma and buhari himself...let the whole country be probed..we are all freaking guilty of corruption...there is no sane and umblemished politician existing in this God forsaken entity called nigeria...danjumaa must be a mad man for focusing his torch light on any indvidual who should be probed..i blame GEJ who treated a thief like danjuma and all other northern oligarchs with kids glove...GEJ would live to regret why he didnt take his one chance to elevate the niger delta and shun the north...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by PassingShot(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2015
scachy:

U v spoken well but do u really need to use that vulgar word "TANoid "? U can be civil and til make ur pot without insult. Thank u.

I am not aware that TANoid is a vulgar word. Does it not mean a believer/supporter of the Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria?
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 24, 2015
If i was jonathan I would have forcefully revoked all the licences for ownership of oil blocks from idiots like danjuma and returned it to my people.....this is seriously the time for all niger deltans to waake up and fight for what is theirs...if resource control under the purview of true federalism was established I wonder if a mumu like danjuma would come out to talk about probing an individual when he ofcourse is highly corrupt...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola / Supreme Court Declares Frank Ibezim, Imo North Senator-Elect / Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.