Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

How To Stop Etisalat Ads Message - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Stop Etisalat Ads Message (746 Views)

7 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Make Money From Your Blog / How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Etisalat Ads Message by donkelly2(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2015
I start receiving ads message (7 per day) maybe because i stop recharging my line (the last time i recharge is a month ago as the line not too active)

i call etisalat about the issue receiving too much ads message a day and i was ask to send ...

To stop receiving ads message from eti
send STOP to 224

and you will recieve a message like this

'your request has been received and will be effected within 7 days'

will that you'll stop receiving ads messages from eti #PERIOD

(1) (Reply)

I Need Writers For My Blog And Client's Blog / Cyber Abuja 2015 Is The Maiden Conference On Cyberspace / Best Facebook Auto Poster And Scheduler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.