Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] (1050 Views)

How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] by ketekete: 9:19am On May 24, 2015
Last week Friday, I made a post about Prophet Penuel "a man that calls himself a man of God", and jumps on his church member during a service, claiming they feel no pain. See the post on my site. Today's post about Penuel is about how he commanded the spirit of snakes to enter three members of his congregation.

My people is this real? is this God's doing?

Learn More!http://ketekete.com/prophet-penuel-commands-spirit-of-snakes-to-enter-congregation/
Re: Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2015
ABRACADABRA

1 Like

Re: Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] by QuadnessBaloo(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2015
Look at me, do I have I tribal mark? grin
Re: Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] by izuch(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2015
Black magic undecided
Re: Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] by ekim004(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2015
Send dis 1 go gej make him crawl go otueke
Re: Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] by nerodenero: 9:32am On May 24, 2015
The man himself must be a snake for it to be able to do his bidding and it is obvious he isn't of the Lord.
Re: Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] by johnydon22(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I like this dude grin
Re: Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] by nkpommpko(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2015
Big lie
Re: Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] by CaptainJune: 10:31am On May 24, 2015
Hahahahahaha. If you're a chronic fool it is not God's fault. God gave you the Bible so you can tell wolves from true shepherds but you are just tewww lazy to read.

Evil false prophets like this devil add to the wealth of experience of the wise (those who judge every action and utterance of religious leaders by the Word of God). You can't deceive them because the Bible has already spelt out the nature of Jesus' disciples and Satan's disciples.

Have fun eating grass (cattle in human flesh), going pantless or braless when coming to church, sleeping with prophets to receive anointing or fruit of the womb, dancing erotic makossa with the opposite sex in praise and worship sessions, being comfortable in a church that practices freedom of dressing without any form of moderation, going unclad for a so-called man of God to conduct 'full' deliverance on you, going to a church where the leader places his hands on the privates of all his female members to impact 'anointing for fruitfulness' into them, going to a church where red, black or yellow candles are used to pray to God, going to a church whose leader teaches his female members to tap into a certain 'level of grace' where their immorality is of no spiritual consequence.....and the list is endless......

For this reason, when the dreadful judgment of God falls on the leaders it also falls on the followers alike. They both drink the wrath of God for their self-imposed spiritual, leading to physical blindness.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Gnostic Religious Movement. / Searching For Gbenga Adenuga's Olekoko & Awimayehun / Enough !! Christians Will Never Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.