Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Whats With PHCN And The Fuel Marketers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats With PHCN And The Fuel Marketers? (551 Views)

Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats With PHCN And The Fuel Marketers? by tempest01(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2015
Ever noticed that when there is scarcity of fuel, there is an accompanying blackout by PHCN?

Is there a link with Power plants which run on hydro turbines and gas turbines and fuel scarcity?

Is there a cabal working together for the benefit of their pockets?

How is the light situation in your area?
Re: Whats With PHCN And The Fuel Marketers? by midolian(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2015
Yea..I ve noticed the same thing. No power supply for 2days until midnight when they mangage to release it for jst 2hrs or so.

I ve also noticed that when there is scracity of petrol accompanied with power failure, it affects the 3G on my fone sef..I don't enjoy the 3G cheesy
Re: Whats With PHCN And The Fuel Marketers? by stevecantrell: 10:39am On May 24, 2015
tempest01:
Ever noticed that when there is scarcity of fuel, there is an accompanying blackout by PHCN?

Is there a link with Power plants which run on hydro turbines and gas turbines and fuel scarcity?

No light in Ikoyi for the last 6 weeks and the principal of the diesel cabal lives here too.
Is this the right way to treat your neighbours Mr F.O ?
Re: Whats With PHCN And The Fuel Marketers? by Chy27: 1:17pm On May 24, 2015
tempest01:

NEUPENG and PENGASSAN are on strike over the sale of some assets previously operated by shell.
They want the govt to reverse the sale.
So as it stands no oil and gas operation nationwide.

Our hydro stations Kainji in particular has been down.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis Wahala / Hope Buhari Will Attend World Economic Forum Africa Summit On 3rd June / APC Planning To Cause Crisis In Pdp-controlled States, Says Uche Secondus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.