Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? (1300 Views)

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by nkpommpko(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2015
Let tell our self the truth have you really witnessed a miracle, not you heard, if you believe that to lie is a sin, please don't lie for God. Speak the truth have you seen

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by IceSplash(f): 10:11am On May 24, 2015
Nope

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by khadupsie(f): 10:18am On May 24, 2015
Yes Yes Yes..
Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by adegunahmed(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2015
IT a miracle am alive after al my sins.i dont derserve it.i almost die in sin

2 Likes

Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by mujahid1339(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2015
adegunahmed:
IT a miracle am alive after al my sins.i dont derserve it.i almost die in sin
answer simple question jor sad

5 Likes

Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by nas4q(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2015
What d op means is "the type that happens in churches" I want to learn too

2 Likes

Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by nkpommpko(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2015
khadupsie:
Yes Yes Yes..
what was it?
Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by nkpommpko(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2015
I don't understand, why nobody can authenticate the lame working blind seeing, etc. Pastors in the house are all quiet

2 Likes

Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by nkpommpko(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2015
I rest my case
Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by Anas09: 10:14pm On May 24, 2015
Yes, I have watched it happened. 1999, November 18. If am very accurate. I attended Christ Emabssy programme in the Liberation stadium in port harcourt. Meanwhile am not a memeber of Christ embassy. But I attended that Programme tagged, Total Experience. I was walking with crutches then. In the morning of the seconday of the programme. Just by the isles where I sat, like three sits from where I was to the isles, was a crpple sitting on a flat board (Borres) on the ground. You know those crpples who roll on the ground right? he was a muslim hausa guy. So many of them came. I just heard people shouting from that direction, my dear when I looked, I saw this guy with his withered legs trying to stand up from the Borres. Pastor Chris was far away on the Podium. No one touched that guy to help him.
Before my very korokoro eyes, this guy struggled and stood up, shaking as if he will fall, but didn't. Come and see shouting. I shouted and crying until I lost my voice. From that place that guy walked unaided to the Podium, where Pastor Chris was, to testify. As am talking right now I still have goose bumbs. And there I was, a born again christian, believing God for a Miracle, but a cripple Muslim got it. So my dear. This is one of the many I have witness, with my eyes.
Jesus is not a religious man. Weather is the jews or gentles. He is rich unto all that call upon him. He is no respecter of persons.
That same programme and same day, I saw a lady and also a young boy of about 12 who were carried on stretchers into that place. I saw them came in, we were togther before the programme started, but later received their healing and were restored, they walked, climbed the podium to testify. U could still see them wobbling. U'd know it wasn't faked. My dear. Pastor chris never touched any of those people. God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by mujahid1339(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2015
Anas09:
Yes, I have watched it happened. 1999, November 18. If am very accurate. I attended Christ Emabssy programme in the Liberation stadium in port harcourt. Meanwhile am not a memeber of Christ embassy. But I attended that Programme tagged, Total Experience. I was walking with crutches then. In the morning of the seconday of the programme. Just by the isles where I sat, like three sits from where I was to the isles, was a crpple sitting on a flat board (Borres) on the ground. You know those crpples who roll on the ground right? he was a muslim hausa guy. So many of them came. I just heard people shouting from that direction, my dear when I looked, I saw this guy with his withered legs trying to stand up from the Borres. Pastor Chris was far away on the Podium. No one touched that guy to help him.
Before my very korokoro eyes, this guy struggled and stood up, shaking as if he will fall, but didn't. Come and see shouting. I shouted and crying until I lost my voice. From that place that guy walked unaided to the Podium, where Pastor Chris was, to testify. As am talking right now I still have goose bumbs. And there I was, a born again christian, believing God for a Miracle, but a cripple Muslim got it. So my dear. This is one of the many I have witness, with my eyes.
Jesus is not a religious man. Weather is the jews or gentles. He is rich unto all that call upon him. He is no respecter of persons.
That same programme and same day, I saw a lady and also a young boy of about 12 who were carried on stretchers into that place. I saw them came in, we were togther before the programme started, but later received their healing and were restored, they walked, climbed the podium to testify. U could still see them wobbling. U'd know it wasn't faked. My dear. Pastor chris never touched any of those people. God is wonderful.
story for the gods
Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by NumberOne2(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2015
mujahid1339:
story for the gods

Yes, Human nature. I am sure if your Ancestors were told of Mobile phone and internet of today they would say the same.
The sun shines daily irrespective of your belief (even on a blind man).

2 Likes

Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by nkpommpko(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2015
Anas09:
your crutches nko? Ok, any one else? With more testimonies? Have been cured of crippled and miracled?

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by kemifunke: 9:57pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by Anas09: 8:55am On May 26, 2015
@nkpommpko.
About my Crutches. This was my own church programme. A young travelling evangelist attended a programme in my church, after the service, he walked up to me, and asked why I was on crutches. (That happened a lot then) so I told him I was involved in an accident. I took my house address and left. The next time I saw him, he called another radical young christian to come to my house. When that one came, he also asked why I was on crutches, I told him. That guy took my crutches and went away with them after praying for me. So it was either I walked or remain at home.
That was how I learned to take one step, two steps and gradually walked without crutches till today. I never saw those young men again till this day. If they walk up to me right now, I won't recognise them. I only remember the name of the first one. Bro sunny. I can't remember the name of the other guy. The one who went with my crutches.
So pls. If u don't believe in God, stay in ur corner. Satan never touch u hand. If Satan touch u for real, u go know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by nkpommpko(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2015
Anas09:
@nkpommpko.
About my Crutches. This was my own church programme. A young travelling evangelist attended a programme in my church, after the service, he walked up to me, and asked why I was on crutches. (That happened a lot then) so I told him I was involved in an accident. I took my house address and left. The next time I saw him, he called another radical young christian to come to my house. When that one came, he also asked why I was on crutches, I told him. That guy took my crutches and went away with them after praying for me. So it was either I walked or remain at home.
That was how I learned to take one step, two steps and gradually walked without crutches till today. I never saw those young men again till this day. If they walk up to me right now, I won't recognise them. I only remember the name of the first one. Bro sunny. I can't remember the name of the other guy. The one who went with my crutches.
So pls. If u don't believe in God, stay in ur corner. Satan never touch u hand. If Satan touch u for real, u go know the difference.
indeed, a physioterapist would have done that for you, where you crippled from birth?

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by Anas09: 2:59pm On May 30, 2015
No, the young man wasn't a physioterapist. He was a travelling evangelist.
See? Now I have given u instances of Gods working Miracles, u r looking for rocks to hide under.
Another Miracle. This one Ochestrated my being born again. When I was about 11yrs old. My kid sister died. She had misseles then died. Also a young christian at that time, incidentally visited looking for my most eldest sister. He met us in that situation. That young man took up the child which was a year and some months old. He knelt down and by the time he rose up, the baby was alive. This guy prayed he became soaked with sweat. My sister is still alive today.
Come up with another excuse.
Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by jayriginal: 8:25pm On May 30, 2015
Anas09:
@nkpommpko.

Confound it man!

You men pastor Chris could heal cripples from birth but not you who simply had an accident? Which is easier?

You had to wait for another person who virtually forced you to walk?

Come on man!

At least you're honest, blind but honest.
Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by jayriginal: 8:28pm On May 30, 2015
Anas09:
See? Now I have given u instances of Gods working Miracles, u r looking for rocks to hide under.
Another Miracle. This one Ochestrated my being born again. When I was about 11yrs old. My kid sister died. She had misseles then died. Also a young christian at that time, incidentally visited looking for my most eldest sister. He met us in that situation. That young man took up the child which was a year and some months old. He knelt down and by the time he rose up, the baby was alive. This guy prayed he became soaked with sweat. My sister is still alive today.

No excuse here.

You were 11. Some people even after childhood still think wrestling is real.

You strike me as an honest person. Mislead, but honest. If you would read what you've written objectively, you would see the obvious.
Re: Be Truthful Have Your Really Witness A Miracle? by nkpommpko(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Anas09:
at eleven anything that happens to you is a miracle, at 9yrs my uncle die and Imagined he appeared to me like a bat, in other to get some attention I told my parents that my uncle appear to me like a bat, and the old people believed, then if I was sharp I would have used their minds to get anything I wanted.

(1) (Reply)

A Comprehensive n detailed facts about Pastor E.A Adeboye(rccg G.O) / Fox News' Highly Reluctant Jesus Follower (must Read!!!) / Solution To Eating In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.