Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun (48499 Views)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / PHOTO: This Police Signboard Has Got People Talking / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by idithlove(f): 2:32pm On May 24, 2015
Hmmmmm...
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by tdayof(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2015
izuch:
sars go come for retaliation, i pity all the young boy there, from now they are suspected armed robbers and alleged kidnappers. una beat SARS officer? E don be for una
damn right...
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by cozy7(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
Nigeria!!!! 90% of her youth citizens are criminals, "90% of her police and military are criminals now even the OP that opens this thread sounded like a criminal. "there is no way forward at all.
No way forward? Says who? A crazy dude, sitting on his bathtub with a China phone n commenting idiotically on a thread, just bcoz u feel u can speak English!

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by ignis: 2:35pm On May 24, 2015
Let the guys in the area get ready for revenge mission
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
Nigeria!!!! 90% of her youth citizens are criminals, "90% of her police and military are criminals now even the OP that opens this thread sounded like a criminal. "there is no way forward at all.
op is an armed rubber if you ask me!

2 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by stayblack: 2:40pm On May 24, 2015
Harrisonn:
What has this police man done to be beaten up like this in effurun ? I see guilt in his face.This SARS guys have been terrorizing young boys in warri and environs.Extorting money from boys all in the name of chasing yahoo boys,Robbers car snatchers in warri everyday and we have never heard of SARS or the police apprehend any one of those robbers.I want this oppressors call SARS out of warri. Warri is not Lagos,Osun and Benin city where you people do those rubbish now the people of warri are out for you criminal SARS.
U DEY TAKE BENIN MAKE EXAMPLE, U DEY OK SO.....
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
There you go exposing the reality of that nation. Is there still a remedy for the problems? The leaders are primitive and not ready to do something from a civilized angle. How would that nation move forward without taking the right steps of combating these problems? Jeez! Something needs to be done urgently! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Jamean(f): 2:44pm On May 24, 2015
hehe...Proudly Effurun cheesy

Shii is not allowed...lmao

The other day on my way to work..just because a police hilux wanted to pass throw traffic jam by magic, they came out of the vehicle and sprayed tear gas on the eyes of drivers and beat them up. Such cruelty that made me almost weep.

Since that day, the level of scorn I have for the miscreants in Nigeria force increased drastically. Pls as many as can be dealt with. Kindly go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by kwiin: 2:45pm On May 24, 2015
no 1. l no support any of your views here.
no. 2. Police works most the time.
no. 3. Policemen, try to survive with minimum wage - minimum wage is criminal to say the least.
no. 4. Sometimes, police does not work because of lack of motivation.
no. 5. Jungle justice, is usually a problem, the victim might be wrongly accused.
no. 6. This action might be sending wrong signal to the authorities.
no. 7. You might be underestimating the Police.
no. 8. There are bad eggs in police
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by frisky2good(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2015
Dem beat am come still dey remind am say he don drop hin gun cheesy
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by themodernman: 2:46pm On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Cops are wussies the world over

They can't do jack sh1t
It's only in the South that police get liver

Go to the north and see how police are so docile. There are places in kano that are no-go areas for the Police.

This is how Bokos grew balls. Remember in 2009, Bokos attacked Police formations across the northeast.

Phuck dah Police

You sound like the Man that said: "call the cops when you see Tupac"
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by jared007: 2:46pm On May 24, 2015
omenka:
Omo na true oo. Na PTI road. Owkay!! I think the hotel I'm thinking of is Mega Hilton and not Wellington. Wellington na d one wey Wellington Okrika own. It is a lot bigger than Mega Hilton. cheesy

E get one joint wey we been dey go take small "Mokite" back then. Military zanga before PPMC so Cottie no dey come do anyhow for area. grin

Very rugged town. grin
wellingnton hotel is not owned by chief okrika but by CHIEF AGBONIFOH!
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by disumusa: 2:47pm On May 24, 2015
Harrisonn:
What has this police man done to be beaten up like this in effurun ? I see guilt in his face.This SARS guys have been terrorizing young boys in warri and environs.Extorting money from boys all in the name of chasing yahoo boys,Robbers car snatchers in warri everyday and we have never heard of SARS or the police apprehend any one of those robbers.I want this oppressors call SARS out of warri. Warri is not Lagos,Osun and Benin city where you people do those rubbish now the people of warri are out for you criminal SARS.
osun,lagos,benin state are civilsed people they are not babaric
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by smsdigito: 2:49pm On May 24, 2015
Harrisonn:
for police to succeed they must stop the extortions and do their jobs without fraud, that's only when they can have the conscience to succeed. Bc i dnt think warri boys anywhere have the power to stand against the govt force.

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by omenka(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2015
jared007:
wellingnton hotel is not owned by chief okrika but by CHIEF AGBONIFOH!
Oh really. I thought he simply named the hotel after himself.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Jamean(f): 2:50pm On May 24, 2015
Only in Uvwie wink

doublewisdom:
Uvwie boys talk am say "if you do anyhow you see anyhow" .

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by omenka(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2015
clefstone:
you sabi lie o. Wellingto no dey refinery road and no sizzlers near wellington sef. Y people like to dey form wafi everywhr sef
Oga oo. What is there to lie about Does saying one knows the town give one any additional benefits in life?? See mumu oo. Apparently I made a mistake. It is Mega Hilton and not Wellington.

"Form waffi everywhere"... Smh. You dull seriously.

2 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by drmikeadams(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2015
disumusa:
osun,lagos,benin state are civilsed people they are not babaric
?.police na animals for Lagos and Benin...
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by elopee3000(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

U r right my broda. If it were to be in d North now, u wld av been hearing topics like:
"Islamists Beat SARS Officer To Coma".....or....."BH Tortures SARS Guy"
Hypocrites full ds NL
a gambia goat ve sense more than you, a police man was beating up his lucky were it to be in the north by now u won't see his head cus islamic northners must surely behead him,so ogbeni don't compare sleep with death ,is not in the north that JSS students killed their yoruba pregnant teacher just beacause he told a later comer student that mohamed will be angry with student for coming to school late they killed her angrycan that happen in south north is somalia of nigeria chikina angry
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by ibro2hot(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2015
If nah for my region this kind thing happen. una go talk say Noah BH.. this one who dem be? hypocrites
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by omenka(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2015
doublewisdom:

You no gentle at all. You know all the koro dem. grin
Na back den oo. Now I gentle die. Then na ritual every evening. We go comot from dat Saipem camp side opposite that UBA wey dey before PPMC, go the junction there go do our thing. When we dey show back, na only dat OritseFemi song "I don shayo I don shayo, I don shayo my eye don close oo..." we go dey sing.

Mad company. I been meet one babe den wey been dey roll kpom with her throat!! Kai I don forget dat her name! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Omoalhaja7: 3:00pm On May 24, 2015
elopee3000:
a gambia goat ve sense more than you, a police man was beating up his lucky were it to be in the north by now u won't see his head cus islamic northners must surely behead him,so ogbeni don't compare sleep with death ,is not in the north that JSS students killed their yoruba pregnant teacher just beacause he told a later comer student that mohamed will be angry with student for coming to school late they killed her angrycan that happen in south north is somalia of nigeria chikina angry
This guy bn like crying a river grin grin grin
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by ibro2hot(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2015
Smh#
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 24, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

This guy bn like crying a river grin grin grin

Fool
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Omoalhaja7: 3:01pm On May 24, 2015
ibro2hot:
If nah for my region this kind thing happen. una go talk say Noah BH.. this one who dem be? hypocrites
U dey mind dem?
Bloody hypocrites dem undecided
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Omoalhaja7: 3:02pm On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Fool
grin grin grin grin...i dey feel u here,Backdatyanshup
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 24, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

U dey mind dem?
Bloody hypocrites dem undecided

Shatap you Osun defender turn Ab0ki Crusader
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 24, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

grin grin grin grin...i dey feel u here,Backdatyanshup

Go help your mama prepare amala
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by ifoundmyperfect: 3:03pm On May 24, 2015
We are bringing this OP in for questioning. Seun, provide his IP address!
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Omoalhaja7: 3:04pm On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Shatap you Osun defender turn Ab0ki Crusader
Dnt get banned for using d word "ab0ki" o...cos I wld love to be seeing u more here on NL
#Onelovebro
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by ufelove(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:

Let's keep hoping and praying for a better nigeria..please.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

Dnt get banned for using d word "ab0ki" o...cos I wld love to be seeing u more here on NL
#Onelovebro

Fool is ab0ki a derrogative term?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Working Out During Lockdown (Video) / Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.