Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun (48479 Views)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / PHOTO: This Police Signboard Has Got People Talking / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Halaz(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
as policemen com spoil, I think e no get bullet 4 em gun.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Omoalhaja7: 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Go help your mama prepare amala
.....& gbegiri soup.u sabi chop am
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by greatseed: 3:13pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
Nigeria!!!! 90% of her youth citizens are criminals, "90% of her police and military are criminals now even the OP that opens this thread sounded like a criminal. "there is no way forward at all.
from the Op's response , he sounds like criminal who obviously enjoy life without pedigree and integrity.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by nonjebose(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:
They picked Akanni up one morning Beat him soft like clay And stuffed him down the belly Of a waiting jeep.
What business of mine is it So long they don’t take the yam From my savouring mouth?
They came one night Booted the whole house awake And dragged Danladi out, Then off to a lengthy absence.
What business of mine is it So long they don’t take the yam From my savouring mouth?
Chinwe went to work one day Only to find her job was gone: No query, no warning, no probe - Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
And then one evening As I sat down to eat my yam A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.
Nice one
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 24, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
We are bringing this OP in for questioning. Seun, provide his IP address!

See this one, even with the IP address, dem go beat you join.

Btw what do U need IP address for when you don already hear say na for warri dat beating happen. If u gather liver, I dare you to venture
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by LKO(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2015
doublewisdom:
Uvwie boys talk am say "if you do anyhow you see anyhow" .

I doubt the the story. The OP should tell us where it happened in Effurun and I would confirm with just a phone call. The OP way nor pure sef. So the youths beat up this SARS guy and his colleagues just stand dey look? U rarely see a single policeman walking the streets of Effurun. The story na lie, another failed attempt to give Warri a bad name.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by lomprico(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

U r right my broda. If it were to be in d North now, u wld av been hearing topics like:
"Islamists Beat SARS Officer To Coma".....or....."BH Tortures SARS Guy"
Hypocrites full ds NL
No! You r wrong, the news will be like this islamist burs sars officer alive, or BH beheads sars guy!
You are a terrorist!

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Situation: 3:26pm On May 24, 2015
oh how I wish men for south-west get enough mind to quash this crazy bunch.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Appleyard(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
Nigeria!!!! 90% of her youth citizens are criminals, "90% of her police and military are criminals now even the OP that opens this thread sounded like a criminal. "there is no way forward at all.

Your statements that 90% of Nigeria's youth are criminals, is unguarded, myopic, and a typical example of a fallacy of generalization.

Many Nigerian yuths, despite the senseless governance and pervading poverty in the country, are genuinly striving so hard to make it in a chaotic nation 'endowed' with bad and corrupt leaders, 90% of whom are elders. And if a few should descend on a security personel, most of which have become terrorists to the populace at large, it is not enough ground to categorize them as criminals.

I want to believe that you are not a youth, or better still, there is no youth in youtr lineage or family. Otherwise, you or them constitute that criminal percentage as well.

2 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Akbee(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
dude u only wished to be noticed.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by oweman: 3:40pm On May 24, 2015
That SARS in Warri if under an officer who know what he is doing will make sure even the Olu.of warri continue to regret the day this incident happen within his kingdom
But then too many fingers are already soiled ,at times like this you wish people like JEJE; GOLOLO : or KANTIOK are around there with ASHANA on ground !
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by pomsky: 3:43pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:

[size=14pt]........you must be demented[/size]! angry
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by ozo13(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
see finishing. Pity d guy abeg
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Assuming this happened in the north. Nigerians are hypocrites. In the north, its 'Islam' but in the south its 'human beings' oressanctus I hope you are listening
shut up, boko haram
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 24, 2015
izuch:

Phuck the police no be when e reach to catch a cat and beat it till it confesses to being a tigertiger undecided

lol Hahahahahaha guy you no lie ooooo but e get an untold story behind this your comment, u fit share?
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Esemuru506: 4:06pm On May 24, 2015
izuch:
SARS go come for retaliation, i pity all the young boys for there, from now they are suspected armed robbers and alleged kidnappers. una beat SARS officer, those dare devils? E don be for una

No level..notin day sup!...every fk up must be treated.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by clemz88(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2015
Omo bush meat don catch the hunter grin
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Rotimi47: 4:19pm On May 24, 2015
Harrisonn:
What has this police man done to be beaten up like this in effurun ? I see guilt in his face.This SARS guys have been terrorizing young boys in warri and environs.Extorting money from boys all in the name of chasing yahoo boys,Robbers car snatchers in warri everyday and we have never heard of SARS or the police apprehend any one of those robbers.I want this oppressors call SARS out of warri. Warri is not Lagos,Osun and Benin city where you people do those rubbish now the people of warri are out for you criminal SARS.
though I almost agreed with you but you spoiled your write up by mentioning those 3 cities; those cities have more civilized people than your warri & as such will prefer to report such officer to relevant authorities but may take the law into their hands as a last results: don't know if you are trying to say warri people are tough? But if so, then that's an illusion as Lagos have the largest numbers of bad boys than any other states in Nigeria who are willing to die for no good reason.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Correctman0606: 4:22pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
Thank you so much this afternoon. If one takes a sincere evaluation of today Nigeria, it is only God that can make a way forward. There is so much increase in confusion all over the place. Look at our surrounding very well, all you find is total indesciple. If you, as an individual, wants a fair,clear and clean life, there are about hundred and ten who are out there to reverse it. To those people, any one who wants to go the right or try to do the right things, or to sanitize the system is the actual enemy. That is where we are today. While I believe in God Almighty, the truth is there is no way forward for this country as it is now. There is so much hate for one another. As at today, if a northerner walk pass an eastner, they must technically turn and look each other from behind with a very deep hate inside them. This is the same across all the ethnic groups. This is even more pronounced today, immediately after this election. In fact, if you xray Nigerians as at today, the result will be highly dangerious.

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by doublewisdom: 4:25pm On May 24, 2015
LKO:

I doubt the the story. The OP should tell us where it happened in Effurun and I would confirm with just a phone call. The OP way nor pure sef. So the youths beat up this SARS guy and his colleagues just stand dey look? U rarely see a single policeman walking the streets of Effurun. The story na lie, another failed attempt to give Warri a bad name.
No mind them.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by sniper77(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

This is just the begining.
Remember that it was the daft police that drove Boko Haram bunkers.
welcome back.e don tey wey I see u.

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Correctman0606: 4:35pm On May 24, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

U r right my broda. If it were to be in d North now, u wld av been hearing topics like:
"Islamists Beat SARS Officer To Coma".....or....."BH Tortures SARS Guy"
Hypocrites full ds NL
You people should be ashamed of your Islam. Imagine the number of people who were killed by Buhari instigated protest immediately after the 2011 election because he is an extreme member of Islam. Point to any Nigerian who was killed by GEJ after the election? If Buhari had accept defeat as was done by GEJ, all those who were killed will be alive today. No matter your level of intelligent, no matter how good you are in law, you can never convince any normal individual that Islam is not an evil organisation.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Mbediogu(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:

You are too generous with the NPF. I doubt the 90 percent for the Police. It is something like 99.99 percent because if we are able to have an honest Police population of 5 percent, Nigeria will be great yet again.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Megaphone: 4:52pm On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

This is reason why the people should defend themselves from these criminals parading themselves as law men.

SARS can not try the crap they do and get away with in the south in the north.

Ab0kis will besiege their station until they release any innocent person they abduct.
if the notherners were tha strong why did they not storm sambisa forest in search of the missing girls? u know nothing so shutup
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by ANGELMARVE(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2015
Mbediogu:

You are too generous with the NPF. I doubt the 90 percent for the Police. It is something like 99.99 percent because if we are able to have an honest Police population of 5 percent, Nigeria will be great yet again.
LOL i totally concur with u
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by gaby(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2015
You are wrong op... this particular incident happened in Mosogar in between Benin and Sapele i witnessed it first hand with my friend who happened to be from Mosogar who did try mediating..
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Mrbigman1(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2015
DankemzI:

You guys better evacuate that community before re-inforcement is back

Taaaaaaaaa no be for warri wia I dey stay.

Who no police?

Even army get boundary jare.

Unless say d community no get level.

Police no dey carri make arrest oh unless say dem catch u outside
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by clefstone(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2015
omenka:
Oga oo. What is there to lie about Does saying one knows the town give one any additional benefits in life?? See mumu oo. Apparently I made a mistake. It is Mega Hilton and not Wellington.

"Form waffi everywhere"... Smh. You dull seriously.
you lied and got caught, full stop. Next topic plsssss
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by prophetfire: 5:44pm On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Go to a SARS station in your state and you will know these cops are the most evil and heartless people.

Most of these SARS cops are armed robbers, assassins and kidnappers.
you are right. Rogues in uniform.

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by izuch(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2015
icedbeatz:

lol Hahahahahaha guy you no lie ooooo but e get an untold story behind this your comment, u fit share?

I'll make a thread for that some other time.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by prophetfire: 5:47pm On May 24, 2015
Correctman0606:
You people should be ashamed of your Islam. Imagine the number of people who were killed by Buhari instigated protest immediately after the 2011 election because he is an extreme member of Islam. Point to any Nigerian who was killed by GEJ after the election? If Buhari had accept defeat as was done by GEJ, all those who were killed will be alive today. No matter your level of intelligent, no matter how good you are in law, you can never convince any normal individual that Islam is not an evil organisation.
seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.