Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 AM

Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (27697 Views)

Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Tunguy001: 10:47am On May 24, 2015
the beginning of d end of PDP

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Helkayklassic(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2015
ok
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by maberry(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2015
Mumu excuse for an election
Anybody that takes th result of this elections seriously really is dodo

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by mployer(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike is Really in Soup! grin grin

The Blood of over 94 people he killed to become a 6 Month Governor will haunt him till His Death!

Imagine PDP Can't even One Council Seat!

This is the beginning of the End of PDP in Rivers State!

You need to sit down and laugh at yourself grin

Your post said PDP boycotted the exercise and you are here asking why PDP couldn't win a council seat

If you were smart enough, you would've edited the part that said PDP boycotted the exercise.... Like a typical APC supporter would've done.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by maberry(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2015
Mumu excuse for an election
Anybody that takes th result of this elections seriously really is a dodo
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by mykemiley(f): 10:47am On May 24, 2015
I voted....

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by babasanti: 10:48am On May 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The Blood of over 94 people he killed to become a 6 Month Governor will haunt him till His Death!

Keep quiet, stranger like you. Who told u 94 people died in last govship election. Na ur papa kill them. U live in another state and ur claiming to know what's happening in another man backyard . I just pity d man that will marry u

7 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by motunolani02: 10:48am On May 24, 2015
Wia is my kunu and kuli...amechi wan carry style give wike wahala...e giv nigerian student wahala 2...1-1
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by bogolobango(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2015
@Beremx or berem so confused abt dis username
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Nobody: 10:49am On May 24, 2015
WIKE! WIKE!!WIKE!!! How many time have I call u? U better start packing your things now and move to Otuake before things get out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by ybalogs(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2015
Wike will definitely not finish his tenure as Rivers state Governor with the way things are going that's if he even gets sworn in. PDP is indeed finished. Hmm, how are the mighty fallen.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by sirgreen: 10:50am On May 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Did you read the article before commenting?
Shame on you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by 7footre(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2015
Stewpidity
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Beremx(f): 10:52am On May 24, 2015
bogolobango:
@Beremx or berem so confused abt dis username
both usernames belong to me. cool
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by pupsyd: 10:52am On May 24, 2015
.......AND?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Nellybii: 10:52am On May 24, 2015
Firefire:
FAKE and Useless politician like Rotimi Amaechi my duped brother from South West struggling for relevance in Rivers State. grin

Amaechi speaker for 8 years and Governor for 8 years still struggling for relevance. Hmmmm SMH. You haven't even started struggling yet. Pity you still hustling to feed yourself talking foul about Amaechi because someone promised you kobokobo. Shame

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by babasanti: 10:52am On May 24, 2015
So ewu dakuku said the turn out was impressive, hahaahahhaha . See broad day lie. Don't worry when wike comes onboard , he will conduct his own election . I bet u add oltraford, emirate staadiium, maracanna and nou camp crowd together it will still be less by 1,000,000 of the voters that willcome out to vote for pdp in wikes own election. Thunder fire any non niger delta man or non south east person that quotes me, ya papa and mama

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2015
omenka:
Very good!! Not a single LG must be lost. grin. And the votes must come in the hundreds of thousands just as they were for Wicked Wike.

grin grin grin Dem Never See Shumting!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by bogolobango(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2015
Ok buh what happened to the first username since jona don enter one chance i hardly see ur post or comments
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Beremx(f): 10:54am On May 24, 2015
ybalogs:
Wike will definitely not finish his tenure as Rivers state Governor with the way things are going that's if he even gets sworn in. PDP is indeed finished. Hmm, how are the mighty fallen.
you're talking of Wike finishing his tenure? He will not start sef.

Thank God the Election Tribunal is already on alert. He will not smell Government House.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Firefire(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2015
Nellybii:

Amaechi speaker for 8 years and Governor for 8 years still struggling for relevance. Hmmmm SMH. You haven't even started struggling yet. Pity you still hustling to feed yourself talking foul about Amaechi because someone promised you kobokobo. Shame

I laugh you to scorn my friend. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by hadura29(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2015
Sauce n Maggie please
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Firefire(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2015
Beremx:
you're talking of Wike finishing his tenure? He will not start sef.

Thank God the Election Tribunal is already on alert. He will not smell Government House.

grin grin

Quoted for reference. smiley
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by BlackHuman(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2015
Rivers is an APC state, if not for d Jonathan-backed-Wike-rigging. APC won dat governorship.....but d LGAs is a good place to start the reclaiming of their mandate... Rivers pple love APC, infact; All nigerians love APC- even d ibo people, they're just pretending, they're just shy to admit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Beremx(f): 11:00am On May 24, 2015
Firefire:

Quoted for reference. smiley
APC is taking over Rivers State. Believe it or not!

Amaechi my HERO!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by mrtheo33: 11:00am On May 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mr. Yam, u dnt understand simple english dat d PDP (bouycot) refused to take part in d election.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by tolexy007(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2015
is only d Nation newspaper can report diz type of crazy news...
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by TopHand: 11:03am On May 24, 2015
Taylor86:
lol

ignoramus
people wey no knw Wike dey call am small boy
no APC member will be employed as a council cleaner in rivers state
not to talk of LGA chairman
Wike will definitely laugh out loud reading this
what is he going to do?, it is a case of chair without leg, he has to work with them or else federal govt will give allocation directly to LGAs

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by emmalexabl(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2015
I cant wait to see WIKE take his oath of office come MAY 29th..
Only after then.,would a proper LGA be conducted in Rivers state.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by jatthobber(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2015
So PDP new if the Gov. Election wer to be free and fair they wouldn't have mustered much vote. I see...

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by babestella: 11:05am On May 24, 2015
Amaechi is naive, Wike could come in and disband all LG and appoint Lg sole administrators until he is ready to conduct a proper LG elections as a governor.
Secondly all the governor might decamp to PDP to avoid Wike wahala. Amaechi just used this exercise to embezzle money, Wike will make him account for soon as he is sworn in.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Onapurudikenma: 11:06am On May 24, 2015
This so called local govt election will not stand, it is an arranged election by Amaechi and his cohorts. Why now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) / 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan / Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.