Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nobody Can Take Buruji Kasham Out Of Ijebu Igbo - Loyalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Take Buruji Kasham Out Of Ijebu Igbo - Loyalist (1354 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Kogi: Atiku Accused Of Trying To Install Loyalist As Deputy Governor / Buruji Kasham's Arrest By NDLA Is Illegal - Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Take Buruji Kasham Out Of Ijebu Igbo - Loyalist by Sirniyeh(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2015
A loyalist to Buruji Kasham lamented this morning that it's unfortunate that this senerio o fAlhaji's extradiction by force occur while away from home.

"...dem no born them well to come to Ijebu Igbo to arrest him... I swear, it is because he is in lagos and that's why they want to make the use of the opportunity..." Quote the Alhaji's loyalist

He made reference to early 90s when a group of soldiers dare the town and lost all their lives.

Ijebu Igbo is known for one major thing, and that is extra expertise in voodoo. It's possible that if the soldiers attempt this while in his home time, he could vanish into the thin air and no one will see him walking away even in the midst of the soldiers.

I remember one Alhaji LAT, a reputable motor dealer. Heavily armed assassin struck his home. He sighted them from the balcony and off the security light. They forced themselves in while they had killed the security guard but found nothing.

They searched all but found no one.

So, this becomes sore tales as met Alhaji out of his mother land... Said the loyalist
Re: Nobody Can Take Buruji Kasham Out Of Ijebu Igbo - Loyalist by knightsTempler: 11:07am On May 24, 2015
This Alhaji really believe in his Ijebu Igbo voodoo.
Re: Nobody Can Take Buruji Kasham Out Of Ijebu Igbo - Loyalist by UnknownT: 11:39am On May 24, 2015
I guess he will be representing hus constituency in The Senate from Ijebu Igbo
Re: Nobody Can Take Buruji Kasham Out Of Ijebu Igbo - Loyalist by Sirniyeh(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2015
knightsTempler:
This Alhaji really believe in his Ijebu Igbo voodoo.

If not, he is a bastard! 419 is not done with mere stomach you have to insure yourself. Self immunization and insurance is the KOKO
Re: Nobody Can Take Buruji Kasham Out Of Ijebu Igbo - Loyalist by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 24, 2015
so can't they go and visit him and empower the eediot with some voodoo?
Re: Nobody Can Take Buruji Kasham Out Of Ijebu Igbo - Loyalist by Tvegas(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2015
Let's see what that voodoo can do in the face of a laser guided missile. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Take Buruji Kasham Out Of Ijebu Igbo - Loyalist by sammyj: 12:41pm On May 24, 2015
Then they should be ready to fail with him when the time comes oo or enter the grave with him!!! grin grin
Re: Nobody Can Take Buruji Kasham Out Of Ijebu Igbo - Loyalist by ednut1(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2015
voodoo that cudnt stop the British canons and guns when they took over ijebu, what stopped alhaji from vanishing from his home as NDLEA waited, abi voodoo no get network reach lekki phase 1, dat was how I saw fresh sacrifice and also a beheaded horse on lekki epe expressway last week, silly voodoo jokers
Re: Nobody Can Take Buruji Kasham Out Of Ijebu Igbo - Loyalist by nnanyereugo(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2015
ednut1:
voodoo that cudnt stop the British canons and guns when they took over ijebu, what stopped alhaji from vanishing from his home as NDLEA waited, abi voodoo no get network reach lekki phase 1, dat was how I saw fresh sacrifice and also a beheaded horse on lekki epe expressway last week, silly voodoo jokers

I've bin tinkn dat sinc dis drama strtd, weda d man has no charm on him lik his pple do, so yl chickening n hiding in his houz lik a coward? Pls he shuld do som tricks cos drug dealers no dey do am wit empty hand.

(1) (Reply)

RRS Had 37 Guns When I Became Governor - Fashola / Saudi Arabia Now Allowing Women To Drive [photo] / Breaking: EFCC Arraigns Former Head OF Service Orasanya For Stealing 1.9billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.