Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,387 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night (5450 Views)

(funny pics)that moment when men obey all instructions. ladies can relate / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by kasmail(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2015
Nlanders... After the heavy down pour yesterday, d weather was so cool , such a weather for two... How una shake d weather off? As for me, few bottles of origin and wrap myself thinkin about those sweet times...

Guys and gurls ... How u cope with d weather?

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by McEwen(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2015
kasmail:
Nlanders... After the heavy down pour yesterday, d weather was so cool , such a weather for two... How una shake d weather off? As for me, few bottles of origin and wrap myself thinkin about those sweet times...

Guys and gurls ... How u cope with d weather?
Shakespeare angry
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by kasmail(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2015
McEwen:

Shakespeare angry

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Nobody: 11:09am On May 24, 2015
Video Games work perfectly for me. undecided

1 Like

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Tallesty1(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2015
Lay horizontally on bed and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by agarawu23(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2015
the picture u attached to your post makes it USELESS undecided

3 Likes

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by refreshrate: 11:14am On May 24, 2015
Tomorrow now you go apply for visa.
Why should you be granted?

If cos of how many hours of seemingly cool weather this is what crosses your mind, wetin you go come do if you enter obodo oyinbo?

5 Likes

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by ireneony(f): 11:18am On May 24, 2015
op thats ur own sha..
i ve be sick since yesterday, but i'm better now..

all u guys know is shaggy but what abt me that fell sick undecided
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Twaci(f): 11:21am On May 24, 2015
I drink tea and watch cartoons undecided

1 Like

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:23am On May 24, 2015
I read novels..and good books... tongue

1 Like

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Nobody: 11:25am On May 24, 2015
I'm here to read 'lies'.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Nobody: 11:26am On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
I read novels..and good books... tongue

haven't heard of a bad book.
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2015
ireneony:
op thats ur own sha..
i ve be sick since yesterday, but i'm better now..

all u guys know is shaggy but after me that fell sick undecided
sorrry embarassed
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by haywire1: 11:26am On May 24, 2015
Twaci:

Kids of nowadays, go school u no go, learn tailoring u no learn, na miss NL u dey chase up nd down undecided undecided undecided

By d way......

10 Likes

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Nobody: 11:27am On May 24, 2015
Twaci:

I like catoons. got any favourite?
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by kasmail(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2015
refreshrate:
Tomorrow now you go apply for visa.
Why should you be granted?

If cos of how many hours of seemingly cool weather this is what crosses your mind, wetin you go come do if you enter obodo oyinbo?

Ah ah ah ... Badt guy... I didnt say i do anything other than few bottles of origin... Na u dey think smth else ooo
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2015
Twaci:
I make a fire, and sip fanta

1 Like

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by kasmail(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2015
NinoBrown888:

I wonder ooo... But anyway reading is good
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Jayjay0(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2015
Did what every guy did..
layed on my bed with Right hand in my * some text missing*
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by chigoizie7(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2015
@times like that,what comes to mind is.

*Weda 4 two
*pregnancy by 1
*denial by 1
*suffering by 1

I will just carry my lapi begin watch movies

1 Like

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by kasmail(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2015
ireneony:
op thats ur own sha..
i ve be sick since yesterday, but i'm better nowall
all u guys know is shag[s][/s]gy but after me that fell sick undecided

Eeeyah sorry... Abeg whats dat SHAGGY u mentioned
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2015
Well... Sweater tins...

1 Like

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Twaci(f): 11:32am On May 24, 2015
NinoBrown888:

I like catoons. got any favourite?
Classics, like Pocahontas cheesy. You?
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Nobody: 11:32am On May 24, 2015
kasmail:

I wonder ooo... But anyway reading is good
yeah its all abouh wha you can learn from it.
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by kasmail(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2015
chigoizie7:
@times like that,what comes to mind is.

*Weda 4 two
*pregnancy by 1
*denial by 1
*suffering by 1

I will just carry my lapi begin watch movies

Weather for 2 as i mean b sey just be with someone and enjoy d night.. Maybe watch movie, play games not just being alone
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Twaci(f): 11:34am On May 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I make a fire, and sip fanta
cheesy Village boi! Fire and fanta na nice mixture sha!

When next it rains at ur end, lemme know wink
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:35am On May 24, 2015
NinoBrown888:

there are...just you've not heard of them..
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by kasmail(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2015
Jayjay0:
Did what every guy did..

layed on my bed with Right hand in my * some text missing*

Wondering what ur right hand did... #curious
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Nobody: 11:36am On May 24, 2015
Twaci:
Classics, like Pocahontas cheesy. You?

Avengers..johnny bravo ,
scooby-doo to mention buh a few. #grins

1 Like

Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by chigoizie7(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2015
kasmail:

Weather for 2 as i mean b sey just be with someone and enjoy d night.. Maybe watch movie, play games not just being alone

U be rev father?
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by Cutehector(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy Village boi! Fire and fanta na nice mixture sha!

When next it rains at ur end, lemme know wink
gooosh.... The next rain dat will fall will be a storm.. grin
Re: That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night by kasmail(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
the picture u attached to your post makes it USELESS undecided
Park well abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Name's First Letter? / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? / Video OF Man On White T-shirt Looking Erotically At Woman's Backside At A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.