Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Between These Three Who Will You Save. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between These Three Who Will You Save. (409 Views)

7 Tips To Help You Save Money In Nigeria This Economic Recession / Nairalander Who Would You Save? / How Coming Home Late From Work Can Help You Save Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between These Three Who Will You Save. by wadasus: 12:41pm On May 24, 2015
If your father, mother and your girl or boy friend are sailing across a river and the boat is about to sink, and you have a life boat that can carry only one of them who will you chose...

Re: Between These Three Who Will You Save. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
My GF.... mummy and daddy can take care of themselves or enjoy their last moments together... their choice..... I got alotta stuff going on..no time undecided

1 Like

Re: Between These Three Who Will You Save. by wadasus: 12:57pm On May 24, 2015
wat if mummy n daddy r listening.. yawa go dey oooo lolz...
Re: Between These Three Who Will You Save. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2015
wadasus:
wat if mummy n daddy r listening.. yawa go dey oooo lolz...

Knowing my mami and Papi..... they would support the motion wink
Re: Between These Three Who Will You Save. by Tapout(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2015
but y will I be sailing across a river with my parents and gf with a life boat that can carry only two peopleundecided.....my stupidity never reach that climax

2 Likes

Re: Between These Three Who Will You Save. by adorablevic: 1:37pm On May 24, 2015
Cant happen in dis life,maybe the next life...nd in that God will give me wisdom undecided

(1) (Reply)

Say A Cheerful Farewell To Goodluck Janathan In Your Dialet / INVESTIGATION: Endemic Poverty, Unemployment Persist As Federal Government, 36 S / The Never Give Up Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.