Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC (31794 Views)

Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard / List Of 184 Federal Roads Projects On-going Under GEJ Before Handover to PMB / APC: A Divided ‘empire’, Crisis Ridden Even Before Handover – By Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by White007(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2015
The rebuttal to the APC lies.

The N8Trillion National Debt is another cheap APC propaganda. 71% of the Domestic component are debts from states govts and less than 40% of them can be traced to any project in the various states. APC is only targeting the less informed who are not aware of the Debt profile of Nigeria and States.
You ignorantly asked why we borrow to fund recurrent expenses? For a man with little knowledge or u intentionally acting dumb, I will not blame u. That is the only option left for all the Oil Producing countries in the last 10 Months when the oil prices crashed from $141 to $42 (about 70% decrease).

UAE, S/Arabia, Oman, Iraq, Kuwait, Russia, Egypt have all wind down on their Capital Projects, but Nigeria is still on track, as a result of its prudent management of the Treasury in the last few years. GEJ's Govt diversification of Nigerian economy (Agric, Auto Industries, Huge Investment in Entertainment Industry, Energy, Manpower dev and Entrepreneurship) since 2012 is our saving grace and the reason Nigerians have not felt it like other oil producing countries.

Every single Loan collected by Jonathan's administration can be traced to a Project and they all have a quick period of ROI. Stop diverting discussion to shield your slave masters~~ Toroko Amos

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by maestroz: 7:09pm On May 24, 2015
lilprinze:
APC should Stop the noise, assume power and let's see the change they promised. Lamentations to cover future inadequacies will not help the APC. if they feel the enormity of the task ahead is beyond them they should shut the f**k up and step down.

now u f**k up and tell jonathan to address the nation.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Freelancer007(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2015
Every hardship inflicted on innocent Nigerians will be met my double blow from the Almighty. Imagine the slowpoke wanting a "third term"? We no gree give am, he con dabaruu everything. Mtchew. Dumb ass of a dictator on a revenge mission to ruin our fatherland. . Idi*ot!
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Lincoln275(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2015
notoriousbabe:
His prison room with those of oko njo idi e a la and dieziani are almost ready sir,specially built for dem inside sambisa forest,eleko1 is almost through wih their prison uniforms
beta , cos we dnt deserve dz from dem nah
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Btruth: 7:11pm On May 24, 2015
I'm not surprised at all. For how long have we known that Jonathan administration are clueless. If he can't do anything for the past 6 years, we should not expect him to something for 6 days to go.

It is well.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by MrDojo(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2015
What is my dear country Nigeria turning into......y is all this happening to us......??!!! If this is the work of GEJ and co God will surely judge dem......

Bt my fellow nigerian ave we nt had a enuf of this oppression by a few selected pple who wnt to bleed us dry......wen will my pple realize d@ dey r the leaders of the country...wen will my pple stand N fight against d stigma of "suffering and smiling"...

I'm literally in tears wen I see dis nation goin in disarry.......I heart aches wen pple curse d day dey were born into such a beautiful country.....I feel angry wen other nations make jest of this great Nation.....

Nigerians pls let's wake up...
#Godhelpus
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by creepsyme(f): 7:12pm On May 24, 2015
sincerely I never knew jonathan had the guts to sack pple this way as if sacking is going out of fashion, he wuld have gotten the masses sympathy wen the whole nation expected him to sack alison madueke, stella odua, oruma and abba morro, he kept mute as though all was well while the masses fumed in disatisfaction, nigerians are quite sure the sacking rampage he has embarked on is most personal than on the job, as though he is on a revenge mission, and why has he decided to keep so mute about the fuel scarcity? to get back at the masses for refusing to vote for him? if jonathan did well, doubtless the masses wuld have voted for him. Truely prosterity will judge our leaders.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by tall2ce(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2015
And those ibo ppl go dey say he do well, even in d middle of crisis they are suffering from, most of dem don't reason sha!
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by sammhi(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2015
shaqhead:

Chill Mr, Yes "Subsidy" will go but not in that GEJ inhuman way...when d books are opened u wl see dt ds whole "subsidy" is all a myth.

U jst cnt wake up n knock off "subsidy" which in my opinion is a conduit to steal our common patrimony without puttin palliative measures and that is after decieving us that it wl b removed in April of that year.

There were buses commisioned aftr negotiations to end d protest, did/do u see them in ur part of town?

What happend to d subsidy scammers?

so y d cry..subsidy is a myth..y d cry..he has stopped paying the myth and u feel d effect and den crying.. dnt undastand you....they gave u cake , you ate it but said the cake was no cake..in fact you said the cake is a myth..they stopped the cake , you are crying that they didn't give u cake....u must explain yourself better...all dese noise won't solve the problem...
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by darlenese(f): 7:13pm On May 24, 2015
The title of this movie is "undoing my clueslessness" grin so that said baba -miracle will start from the sratch grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Hakeem3(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2015
lilprinze:
APC should Stop the noise, assume power and let's see the change they promised. Lamentations to cover future inadequacies will not help the APC. if they feel the enormity of the task ahead is beyond them they should shut the f**k up and step down.
Commenting like a slowpoke that you truly are! embarassed
lilprinze:
Commenting like a slowpoke that you truly are!
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Aitee1: 7:15pm On May 24, 2015
They will never stop whining undecided
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 24, 2015
i still day pray for my country, as i see confusion on 29
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by hansad: 7:16pm On May 24, 2015
spako4:
What kind of legacy is he leaving behind?
No light,no fuel,lack of employment ,huge debt ,kidnapping,corruption and lack of security

For Nigeria to have all the above goodies in quantum, fiscal federalism must be operational in the country.

In the present unitary government system, no matter who is the president, corruption shall deny Nigeria all the goodies you mentioned above.

The present unitary government system makes leaders to be far detached from the citizens; as the long distance between the leaders and the citizens make accountability by leaders to the citizens next to impossible.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by ceejay80s(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2015
Some of u are just stupid for blaming apc, no be pdp dey rule till may 29th , so from 16yrs ago till may 28th , its pdp's responsibility
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2015
CountDracula:
Then repair it when u get their

They need to repair your brain bfor may 29th
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by walexbiz(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2015
Anybody who sympathise with this old goverenment, may his family be run aground like how pdp and jonathan are running this country i the last few days in government. Initially i have been applauding the outgoing president with the way he eccepted the result of the last general election but his last minute action and inactions prove he is not a man honor. The fact that you lost an election does not mean you are no more the president, you are, until you hand over power to your successor. Maybe the outgoing president has forgotten his duty, we need someone to remind him of his constitutional responsibility because is action is tantamount to economic sabotage and can best be regarded as a terrorist act.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by dafuturis(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2015
ayoolanr:
WTF? Like Nigeria was a Mecca before Jonathan Granted he made it worse, but these fvckin APC dimwits need to get off their high horses and get to work on how to procure policies that will turn things around! We all know these politicians are all bloody thieves, irrespective of party! I don't give 2 fvcks , Nigerians deserve leaders that are willing to take up the challenge rather than complain!!!!

"APC said before PDP and Jonathan Administration’s spin doctors distort its message, it is important to let Nigerians know that the party (APC) is not engaging in lamentations but simply keeping the citizenry informed of the situation on the ground, with just five days to handover date."

I guess your brain skipped this part of the write up, seems you're still using an outdated version of your brain software I strongly advice you upgrade to a recent version.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by jaysan82(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2015
lilprinze:
Dont be ridiculous man, can u not see the amount of bleeding our nation is currently experiencing? Its all due to jona's sheer imcompetence and negligence of duty. APC is only putting the whole fiasco in perspective, its their opinion, u dnt ve to agree with it but don't make it sound like what they are saying is absolute gibberish
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by InvertedHammer: 7:21pm On May 24, 2015
White007:

The N8Trillion National Debt is another cheap APC propaganda. 71% of the Domestic component are debts from states govts and less than 40% of them can be traced to any project in the various states. APC is only targeting the less informed who are not aware of the Debt profile of Nigeria and States.
You ignorantly asked why we borrow to fund recurrent expenses? For a man with little knowledge or u intentionally acting dumb, I will not blame u. That is the only option left for all the Oil Producing countries in the last 10 Months when the oil prices crashed from $141 to $42 (about 70% decrease).

UAE, S/Arabia, Oman, Iraq, Kuwait, Russia, Egypt have all wind down on their Capital Projects, but Nigeria is still on track, as a result of its prudent management of the Treasury in the last few years. GEJ's Govt diversification of Nigerian economy (Agric, Auto Industries, Huge Investment in Entertainment Industry, Energy, Manpower dev and Entrepreneurship) since 2012 is our saving grace and the reason Nigerians have not felt it like other oil producing countries.

Every single Loan collected by Jonathan's administration can be traced to a Project and they all have a quick period of ROI. Stop diverting discussion to shield your slave masters~~ Toroko Amos
/
I know you think your statements make some sense.

If I tell you I have a lot of profitable investments, yet you notice that I cannot afford basic things in life, you will be an idi.ot to believe me.

GEJ and Okonjo performed wonders on papers. But reality tells a different story. But you are always at liberty to believe what you want.

Now that you are done. Take your gallon and go queue up for fuel.
/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by barrydumi: 7:22pm On May 24, 2015
Why are we quick to forget. when jonathan totally removed subsidy, we all cried wolf and fought against it. Now look at where we are... i do not know what might have happened after that but we should have just let it go.....this is the right time to remove this subsidy totally from our lives as nigerians.....nupend, pengassan and independent marketers are the reall cabals fighting against this country....lets all come together and say no to them...
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by hansad: 7:23pm On May 24, 2015
BabaO2:
I hope there won't be coup before may 29. When the nation is grounded, it could be a cheap opportunity to take over as planned by Jonathan

You should be grateful if there is benevolent military rule now in Nigeria to reposition the country to true federalism.

From the look of things, Buhari still has the mentality of use of force to coerce citizens to do what the leadership wants.

Even before Buhari is sworn in as President, he had already gone to talk of military tie with the UK; and that's while fuel scarcity was murdering Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 24, 2015
It is obvious that PDP wants to do as much damage to the economy before they leave power!
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by BashMe1(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2015
[size=15pt]he cud sack but cant handle d nation's basic needs... stupid President[/size]
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by InvertedHammer: 7:26pm On May 24, 2015
barrydumi:
Why are we quick to forget. when jonathan totally removed subsidy, we all cried wolf and fought against it. Now look at where we are... i do not know what might have happened after that but we should have just let it go.....this is the right time to remove this subsidy totally from our lives as nigerians.....nupend, pengassan and independent marketers are the reall cabals fighting against this country....lets all come together and say no to them...
/
Do you know the powers of a President and a Commander-in-Chief? I am sure you don't. Tell mom and daddy to come on NL to discuss this issue. For all you care, as long as mom and daddy is providing food for you, all is well.
When you grow up, you will understand. It is just a phase in life. Enjoy it while it lasts.
\

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Wildrage: 7:26pm On May 24, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Lie Mohammed at his propaganda best,now instead of him and his paymasters to analyze and isolate the issues with a view concerning finding solutions.The old goat is about bleating in the wrong bush and pointing fingers, if not he would realise that most of the workers owed salaries are chiefly from APC states thus in his biased reasoning GEJ is at fault for owing Osun state workers 7months salary...he would also realise that shylock cabals are the devils behind the artificial scarcity, but would you blame Lie Mohammed for throwing blames about when his party in the opposition decieved Nigerians into occupying Lagos during the 2012 oil subsidy protest thus tying Goodluck's hands in these matters?If GEJ had gotten his way,we don't see the existence of any petrol cabals how much more thieves that are always seeking to maximise their petrol profits via exploiting power vaccuum such as we have now.In retrospect,gullible Nigerians are to be blamed. You protested your way into one chance,now you voted in Baba one chance....It couldn't get any worse.[/b]

Only few discerning minds like u really understands the issues and the enormity of the problem in the downstream sector. For more than five years this govt has made sure we have, perhaps more than at any other time in our recent memory, abundant supply of petroleum products for our consumption, and at great financial cost too. The rational thing would have been for govt to deregulate the sector, totally remove the subsidy thereby whittling down the stranglehold of the fuel cabals and the govt officials who profit illegally from the subsidy regime. This was however against the popular sentiment, shaped and promoted by this same opposition who are now crying foul now. The GEJ administration is now placed in a catch 22 position now, pay the blackmailing marketers and get pilloried for aiding corruption in the sector or refuse to pay them and allow them shut dow economic activities.

The good thing is that we are going to have a transfer of power in about five days from now. Let the incoming administration examine the claims of the marketers and pay them what they feel is legally deserved, after then they can formulate their own policy for the downstream sector, hopefully without removing the subsidy (since they claim its all a fraud) maintain steady supply and probably reduce the pump price to N40.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by ocelot2006(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2015
tayebest:
Infact, this man really needs kirikiri!

Go and arrest him na.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by hansad: 7:31pm On May 24, 2015
tayebest:
Infact, this man really needs kirikiri!

Do you even know what you want in Nigeria?

For decades, fuel scarcity frequently crippled Nigeria.

Jonathan became president and stopped fuel scarcity all the six years he was in office.

Jonathan planned to remove subsidies to fuel so that fuel shall become buy as you can. You said no.

Election time, you voted out Jonathan.

So what do you really want?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by 9jagoodman: 7:32pm On May 24, 2015
YOU WORKED FOR THIS, THEN START YOUR MAGIC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Wildrage: 7:33pm On May 24, 2015
White007:

It's a futile effort trying to educate those who have chosen to be willfully ignorant, all the lynch mob wants to hear is Diezani is a thief, Okonjo is a rogue, Jonathan is clueless

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by kenoz(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2015
okay
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by akashi01(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2015
slap1:
APC could be behind this fuel crisis so Buhari would come and be the messiah after 'ending' it.
how did APC do it??

stop being a bastar'd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) / Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption / Fight Erupts At Nigerian Embassy In Washington; US Police Called To Restore Orde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.