Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC (31829 Views)

Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard / List Of 184 Federal Roads Projects On-going Under GEJ Before Handover to PMB / APC: A Divided ‘empire’, Crisis Ridden Even Before Handover – By Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by feeloscar(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2015
Ikengawo:
excuses to fail
D present govt has failed woefully yes or no? If ur answer is yes, I rest my case if nt God p*nish d 👿.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 24, 2015
you have achieved what you want,i mean nigerian and their users,why crying? Go and Thank God and be happy that finally you have all contributed to discrediting Gej. Ever since he came to power,it has been distractions. Those who are destroying and desiring his failure are in the majority and we thought we are doing him. Its you that are in darkness without fuel also. All those who are instrumental to his failure since he came to power will know no peace in all they do! If you like put 20 buharis there. Nigerians must reap what they sow,if you like shout that its not your portion. You made his govt ungovernable even before he started,your family must be ungovernable for you... #IWillNotJoinUtoInsultGMB. GMB must perform. weather he likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 24, 2015
Pope22:
This APC sef...make una see naija o, na una own now! U people were doin campaign talkin trash, now see naija make una carry and stop talkin nonsense.

I don't think ur in Nigeria...
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Tycyborg(m): 2:19am On May 25, 2015
lilprinze:
APC should Stop the noise, assume power and let's see the change they promised. Lamentations to cover future inadequacies will not help the APC. if they feel the enormity of the task ahead is beyond them they should shut the f**k up and step down.

they are not saying they wont do it or its more than what they can handle but what they are trying to say is that nigerians shouldnt expect a fast change like we are hoping cos things are extremely bad and it will take time get it balanced. And in advance its part of political boasts but i know there will be changes compare to GEJ time in service
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by mckenzieRx: 2:37am On May 25, 2015
lilprinze:
APC should Stop the noise, assume power and let's see the change they promised. Lamentations to cover future inadequacies will not help the APC. if they feel the enormity of the task ahead is beyond them they should shut the f**k up and step down.

I think you should calm your nerves and try to be a bit optimistic. You sound like a staunch PDP supporter, can't you see that GEJ has failed us? APC is our only hope right now.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Wayne2: 2:42am On May 25, 2015
I can't stop wondering, why they could not fix any of the broken refineries in 6 years, or at least build one. undecided
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by executivegej: 7:11am On May 25, 2015
Jonathan tried to remove subsidy. You occupied the roads. Buhari has remove subsidy and make refineries work.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by Yesinde(f): 9:34am On May 25, 2015
CountDracula:
Then repair it when u get their
look at you, better pray they all get it right o, if not, every1 might suffer for it... but, one thing is certain, God will not forsake this nation.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by coldFLARES1(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Removal of the subsidy is a good motive, but the 1st attempt was ill-timed and despite that Nigeria was debt FREE, even when we were buying at N65, now tell me what happened after 5 yrs, $60bn debt?
I honestly don't know what you mean sir.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by wahihi(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2015
spako4:
What kind of legacy is he leaving behind?
No light,no fuel,lack of employment ,huge debt ,kidnapping,corruption and lack of security
OBJ AND BUHARI SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE THESE NOT PGEJ HE MEET THOSE PROBLEM IN ASO ROCK AND HE IS LEAVING THEM IN ASO ROCK AS WELL. BLAME BUHARI FOR BOKO HARAM PROBLEM NOT PRESIDENT JONATHAN.
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by haywire07(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2015
I'm really angry about this whole thing , am vexed .
This Present administration is jst trying to frustrate d incoming one .
Trying to make all buhari manifesto futile .
Seems like buhari will b busy trying to balance the economy for the next four years thereby making his ambitions ,manifesto and administration look incapable.

Y don't these politicians irrespective of their party try to work for a main purpose of making Nigeria a better place instead of being greedy .

Fuel is #600 smwhere in Nigeria .
Na we get dis fuel o
#sobbing
Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by haywire07(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2015
The same fuel Jonathan, Madueke, iweala made #87 weeks b4 election suddenly escalated to #200 per litre barely after losing d election .

Does dis pple think we are dumb?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by comos: 12:43pm On May 25, 2015
spako4:
What kind of legacy is he leaving behind?
No light,no fuel,lack of employment ,huge debt ,kidnapping,corruption and lack of security
buhari was not elected to come sit-down look.
Let him fix all the problem

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC by NaijaDoWell: 10:51pm On May 26, 2015
APC oooooo that is why you people were voted in. You dont need to tell us the obvious! You should be telling us how you intend to solve the problem, not crying more than the berieved masses.

If you think all these excuses will be used to cover our eyes to your unpreparedness, una dey lie ooo! You better sit up and start acting as d ruling party and not as opposition.

Although sha GEJ suppose to do something about these problems na. Anyway, maybe he believes ppl re trying to label his govt as bad or dey are trying to arm-twist him. In anycase, I want a better Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OBJ'S Men Pull Out Of PDP / Saraki Goofs, Says No Need For Senate Confirmation For New Service Chiefs / Borno State Obidients Hold Road Show & Walk For Peter Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.