Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Can A Man Rape His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Man Rape His Wife (2529 Views)

Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Rape His Wife by newslife: 3:08pm On May 24, 2015
I don't know how it may sound to you but i just heard as a news today, however, how can a married woman open her mouth to say that her husband rape her, imagin? Anyway my fellow Nairalanders what do you have to say
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by pinkiberry(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2015
its possible
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by buygala(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2015
It's technically impossible for spouses to 'rape' each other because Marrying someone entails giving that person unlimited conjugal rights as far as you are concerned.... embarassed

Although the term 'spousal rape' is gaining popularity globally, it is still a very complicated issue which is still very far from resolved sad

'Domestic abuse' is the more appropriate word, I suppose
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by indiraserv: 3:10pm On May 24, 2015
Hmmm this can tilt either ways
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by falconey(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2015
pinkiberry:
its possible
Yes it is.

My GF raped me once
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by Cutehector(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2015
falconey:

Yes it is.

My GF raped me once
falconey u can lie eh
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 24, 2015
its a sure thing!
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by Nhenhye(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2015
falconey:

Yes it is.

My GF raped me once
I didn't hear dat o!
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by yorubaboiy: 3:14pm On May 24, 2015
awon eleyi npara jeun....oga falco.ney
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by Princecalm(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2015
newslife:
I don't know how it may sound to you but i just heard as a news today, however, how can a married woman open her mouth to say that her husband rape her, imagin? Anyway my fellow Nairalanders what do you have to say
how do you understand the word Rape?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 24, 2015
She felt she was raped coz she was forced to have s*x with her husband and maybe her husband did something rough to her while they're doin it to the point she felt pain & helpless...
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by tracyfemmmm: 3:47pm On May 24, 2015
newslife:
Yes the answer is a resounding yes she is not a sex slave the fact that u r married does not take away her rights as a human being.She has power over her body and her NO should mean NO.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by Mykelpato(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2015
smiley lay men will argue that it's not possible for a man to Rape his wife...
What is Rape? Rape means to force sexual Intercourse or other sexual activities upon another person without their consent.
So,... Even when u kiss, or touch your girlfriend without his or her consent,it's an attempted rape oo, she can sue you and seek redress in the law court.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by kuuljay(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2015
if I hear!!! my guy just spent close to 2milla to marry from Imo state.person wey go mention rape for that marriage, may amadioha sew him nyash with bicycle spock
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by naijaboiy: 4:00pm On May 24, 2015
kuuljay:
if I hear!!! my guy just spent close to 2milla to marry from Imo state.person wey go mention rape for that marriage, may amadioha sew him nyash with bicycle spock
Take am easy grin

@Op it's very possible.

Any sex without mutual consent between both parties is classified as rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by pinkiberry(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2015
falconey:

Yes it is.

My GF raped me once
tell m abt it tongue
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by DEIFIED(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2015
It is possible at thesame time not possible
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by MrsChima(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2015
Rap3 is rap3. It doesn't matter who. A woman can rape a man so a husband can rape his wife.

No means no!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by falconey(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:
Rap3 is rap3. It doesn't matter who. A woman can rape a man so a husband can rape his wife.

No means no!

" a woman can rape a man"

At where?
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by MrsChima(f): 5:02pm On May 24, 2015
yorubaboiy:
awon eleyi npara jeun....oga falco.ney

undecided
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by MrsChima(f): 5:03pm On May 24, 2015
falconey:

" a woman can rape a man"

At where?

Society said women can rape men.
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by agarawu23(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2015
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by agarawu23(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2015
its damn possible

I once raped chitachi who refused to give me sex after I took her to tantalizer and beach.(she was my new gf though but wanna use IBO sense for me )
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by swimcash(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2015
who does dat ? undecidedwho does dat ?
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by joxxy01(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2015
Why will she refuse me of sex in the 4st place?..i thought i've legally paid for it?
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by jayedu108: 6:19pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

No means no!
it seems u have been raped by ur hubby before?please tell us ur experience!
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 24, 2015
Its globally undisputed that a man can rape his wife.Sadly,due to cultural and moral beliefs of how a man 'owns' the wife and her body,it hasn't been made criminalized in Nigeria.Rape in its strictest sense entails intercourse with any lady (whether a wife or even a prostitut.e) without her consent,by the use of violence or threats.Its still rape in situations where a wife tells the husband she is tired,and that he shud stop.Ideally,any further thrust amounts to r.ape because the consent initially given has been withdrawn.From that point,it becomes rape.The fact is,our culture has made se.x a very sacred thing to discuss.Seriously,how many women can actually come out in the open to say that they experience spousal rape in their marriages?The marriage don scatter be that na!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by MrsChima(f): 7:25pm On May 24, 2015
jayedu108:
it seems u have been raped by ur hubby before?please tell us ur experience!

please tell me how its "seems" like I have been raped?

I am curious to know!
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by MrsChima(f): 7:26pm On May 24, 2015
joxxy01:
Why will she refuse me of sex in the 4st place?..i thought i've legally paid for it?

Is she a wh0re?
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by Jayjay0(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2015
It is not possible for a husband to rape his wife..

why the heavenly Bleep would a wife refuse her husband of sex when she knows his been serious...same lady would still curse her husband when he goes outside to have sex...

Smh....Next pls
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by zinachidi(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2015
bro, unauthorised sex is rape. So if the man forced himself on the wife, it is.
Re: How Can A Man Rape His Wife by joxxy01(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Is she a wh0re?
No she isn't, but i paid her dowry naw, did she pay mine?? NO, so why will she not be submisive to me.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girl Watched Telemundo And Decided To Breakup With Me / The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra / Should You Treat Your Ex As An Enemy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.