Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nairalanders Lolz So If You See Death You Go Denie Your Father - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Lolz So If You See Death You Go Denie Your Father (266 Views)

You Use More DNA Passed Down From Your Father / Strange & Scary Facts About Death You Probably Didn’t Know / What Can You Call The Children Of Your Father's Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Lolz So If You See Death You Go Denie Your Father by ajakaiye26: 3:14pm On May 24, 2015
Akpos entered a mosque carrying a brand new
cutlass and asked:
"who is a muslim here?". The whole mosque
went as silent as d
graveyard. Akpos asked again: "how can a full
mosque have no
muslim?". No one replied. Akpos den grabbed the
nearby young man
nd goes out wit him and told him, "son come
help me kill my goat
for i dnt knw hw to do it". After the young man
had killed the goat,
he told Akpos dat he didn't know how to skin it
and
dat Akpos should go
back to the mosque to get someone else to help
him with dat. Akpos
returned to the mosque wit the cutlass dripping
wit blood. When the
IMAM saw this, he immediately shouted: "MY
BROTHERS IN CHRIST
PRAISE THE LOOORD!". the whole mosque
responded:
"Halleluyaaah!"

Like our fb page for more jokes @ http://facebook.com/officialunitedwap

(1) (Reply)

PMP Online Training / Please I Am Confused About My Subject Combination .I Choose Project Management / Ican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.