Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. (1524 Views)

NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State / Nigeria Deports 53 Illegal Immigrants / We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by Btruth: 3:45pm On May 24, 2015
Urgent!!!! Based on the news read today. If you know anyone working illegally in the UK, pls tell them to go and withdraw all their money from the bank, cos wages &accounts will be seized by the Govt etc due to the new law that would be executed soon. Pls inform your friends and family. May the Lord protect and establish us all in this land for His glory.

For more information...

Illegal migrant workers will have wages seized, vows David Cameron

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11619065/Illegal-migrant-workers-will-have-wages-seized-vows-David-Cameron.html
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by rildwanullahi(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2015
No be him fault

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by worry357: 4:20pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by missKiffy(f): 4:27pm On May 24, 2015
I don't know why he is hell bent on making life difficult for immigrants

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 24, 2015
missKiffy:
I don't know why he is hell bent on making life difficult for immigrants

Illegal immigrants.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by missKiffy(f): 4:50pm On May 24, 2015
Phema:

Illegal immigrants.
So? Is it only UK that has illegal immigrants
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 24, 2015
missKiffy:

You said 'immigrants'. I had to specify the set of immigrants being discussed here.

The topic says 'UK'. What happens in other climes do not come into play here.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by Moana(f): 3:45pm On May 25, 2015
missKiffy:

is this a valid reason not to cease their accounts?
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by zeezahbee(f): 4:36pm On May 25, 2015
It's now obvious that UK doesn't want illegals. It is no longer conducive. I am not against Immigrating but people should find another country to go. Make una stay away from uk

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by Btruth: 9:41pm On May 25, 2015
zeezahbee:
It's now obvious that UK doesn't want illegals. It is no longer conducive. I am not against Immigrating but people should find another country to go. Make una stay away from uk
is there any country in the west that doesn't have any illegal immigrant among them? They should learn how to be tolerance.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by Nobody: 2:00am On May 26, 2015
Btruth:
is there any country in the west that doesn't have any illegal immigrant among them? They should learn how to be tolerance.
PEJ comes to mind...but they want to be an exception.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by tpiadotcom: 4:46am On May 26, 2015
lord have mercy.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by justwise(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2015
Btruth:
Urgent!!!! Based on the news read today. If you know anyone working illegally in the UK, pls tell them to go and withdraw all their money from the bank, cos wages &accounts will be seized by the Govt etc due to the new law that would be executed soon. Pls inform your friends and family. May the Lord protect and establish us all in this land for His glory.

For more information...

Illegal migrant workers will have wages seized, vows David Cameron

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11619065/Illegal-migrant-workers-will-have-wages-seized-vows-David-Cameron.html

Calling the name of God even when busy breaking the law? Nigerians and double standard.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by justwise(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2015
Btruth:

Learn how to respect other people's law.

I don't even support the new policy because it will not work.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by Btruth: 10:04am On May 26, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Learn how to respect other people's law.

I don't even support the new policy because it will not work.
No one is talking about not respecting the law of the land, we are only concerned that why should conservative should sound as if immigration is the major problem of the British economy.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by justwise(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2015
Btruth:
No one is talking about not respecting the law of the land, we are only concerned that why should conservative should sound as if immigration is the major problem of the British economy.

They are not talking about immigrants but illegal immigrants, don't get it twisted.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by Btruth: 10:36am On May 26, 2015
justwise:

They are not talking about immigrants but illegal immigrants, don't get it twisted.
.....and you think embarking on pushing the illegal immigrant out of the system will help them either Mr?
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by justwise(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2015
Btruth:
.....and you think embarking on pushing the illegal immigrant out of the system will help them either Mr?

Yes it will help his party and his political career.

It will also help legal immigrants looking for job.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by Btruth: 11:00am On May 26, 2015
justwise:

Yes it will help his party and his political career.

It will also help legal immigrants looking for job.
no point making argument with you, you are not familiar with system there.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by justwise(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2015
Btruth:
no point making argument with you, you are not familiar with system there.

I probably know more about the system than you do
Re: Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron. by Btruth: 11:23am On May 26, 2015
justwise:

I probably know more about the system than you do
good for you then. cool

(1) (Reply)

After So Much Enquiries, Finally Made My Trip To Obudu / Picstory / What's Your Most Desired Country You'd Love To Be In Anytime, Anyday And Why??? / Difference Between England And United Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.