Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court (18729 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by kreamidiva(f): 5:52pm On May 24, 2015
Na wa
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by millionboi(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2015
Is a pity
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Emekamex(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2015
The thunder wey go fire this man still dey do serious press up.

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by holluwai(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2015
Hahaha... The guy dey manage her all along ni.

kennynelcon:
don't mind him , go and bath.
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by prophetfire: 5:55pm On May 24, 2015
I pity this lady.I am so touched by her misfortune.some people behave as if there is no tomorow. This man will suffer later in life for this, whether he belives it or not. Let the lady invoke God's vengeance on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by millionboi(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2015
Islie:

What kind of love is this that you dont have any savings but spent all on a man

This is pure phoolishness
hmmmm......love could b wickked
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by jorlons(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2015
Yet anoda silly action pegged on a delusive bullcrap called love.

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2015
The woman made a big mistake...

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by elopee3000(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2015
angry shocked undecided nna men people wicked thurnder wey go fire the man dey training with Shekau for sambisa forest[color=#000000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by KanwuliaJara: 6:10pm On May 24, 2015
Typical NIGERIAN man!
Muchechecheche cheesy

4 Likes

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by indiraserv: 6:11pm On May 24, 2015
I can understand you are trying to make a point but did you see the "may" in my comment I didn't say it will....thanks and next time please read and digest before quoting
Homguy:
don't be so sure about your second shot, not all women are buyable, however few they may be , they still exist. #cheers to the hardworking, good ladies out there. God bless you.
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Petra23(f): 6:16pm On May 24, 2015
Men like that will end up re-marrying and his next won't think twice b4 leaving his sorry ass after milking him dry.. soon as u're outa nigga's life,that's when they start to miss u(in Nicki's voice).That man is worthless sha.anyways,there are lotta real men out der.all she needs do is focus on building herself and hopefully,a better person wll come her way someday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Homguy(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2015
indiraserv:
I can understand you are trying to make a point but did you see the "may" in my comment I didn't say it will....thanks and next time please read and digest before quoting
sorry sir. Of course I did. My thought ab initio was to make you see that you cant buy anybody's love with money even a woman's. Her body doesn't equal her love, if she marries you because you are rich, her heart would almost always be with someone else, hence when the money dries up,she goes back to that dude she always loved, or she could even keep up the romance with him while being married to Mr. Moneybag.

However, I get your point @ "may" cheers!
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Ayus34(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2015
dre11:

Woman who wants the court to dissolve her marriage alsi wants to be paid all she spent on her husband.

http://pulse.ng/gist/pay-off-after-i-invested-fortunes-on-him-he-now-says-i-stink-wife-tells-court-id3785223.html
This bastard is really a gold digger....if truely the lady nags and do all sort of things are the reason the foolish man is jumping out of the marriage,ge wudnt ve said nothing can change his mind but will only explain to the court and possibly force the lady to write an undertaking promising to change her character and the public will see the truthfulness in his decision to quit,but he only want to opt out because she has successfully use the lady to climb and achieve all his evil intention,and its how time to dump her......what a shame!
And its a lesson for the ladies outside there that always allow emotion to becloud their senses when going into a relationship,stupidly falling in love with a wrong man that only think about how to ruin you for his selfish interest.......be reasonable and logical when choosimg who to marry....because ur future can be secured or jeopardised base on the decision u chose!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by deebrain(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2015
Men, pls. Leave the career of gold-digging to the women.
Her money does not stink abi?
But heavens! Where are our consciences?!

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by 9jatatafo(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2015
The woman for spray perf na. But that man na real gold and silver digger ooo. You chew all the woman bar finish come say she dey smell. Wonders shall never end. Madam don't worry, another woman go dupe that man of the money he gathered and the woman will tell him he smells too. Stewpid man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by itops(f): 6:28pm On May 24, 2015
the man is a two timing bastard
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by 4everGrand(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2015
U see, Mr Benjamin, when this new woman finishes the money ur lawfully wedded wife spent - foolishly in this case - on you, I am very sure you will run back prostrating for her to take you back.

We still have good women around o, but I think they should be guided when dealing with muther-effers like Ben. You allow a woman to spend so much in ur house and you say she dey nag, why she no go nag?

Men like Ben, when they 'arrive', start to think with the head God gave them. The one between em legs.

2 Likes

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by SB22: 6:32pm On May 24, 2015
buygala:
ok

She smells, nags, is overbearing. ...... She is even Lucifer's elder sister...... Yet her money wasn't smelling, nagging, or overbearing undecided..... The dude took the money, and now wants to throw away the money's container angry

And the baskad says "he repaid her by showing her true love" undecided

Please someone should explain to me what the fucck that means

THAT DUDE DESERVES AN INVITATION TO OKIJA SHRINE OR A VISIT BY MALLAM SHEKAU undecided
Don't mean to defend the man..but,that's pretty much the same excuse most ladies give after milking a man dry. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by ugoezeik(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2015
Islie:

What kind of love is this that you dont have any savings but spent all on a man

This is pure phoolishness
phoolishness? bro pls tel me d name of ur teacher in school b cos he need to refund every dine ur papa paid on u
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by tcaandrew: 6:32pm On May 24, 2015
dre11:

Woman who wants the court to dissolve her marriage alsi wants to be paid all she spent on her husband.

http://pulse.ng/gist/pay-off-after-i-invested-fortunes-on-him-he-now-says-i-stink-wife-tells-court-id3785223.html
kama will catch up wit u nigga
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by 4everGrand(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2015
ugoezeik:
phoolishness? bro pls tel me d name of ur teacher in school b cos he need to refund every dine ur papa paid on u

So u think because he spelt it that way, he doesn't know the correct spelling? Me thinks its you who needs to give ur teacher's name. What is the meaning of dine? Huh?

Too know, over sabi dey worry u.
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 24, 2015
olamydey:
Thunder wey go fire this man dey do press-up. Thief angry

lols... no b small press up.
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by willyboss: 6:45pm On May 24, 2015
Of a truth some women can nag u to death but this man should please and please settle this woman handsomely for what she did for him.#my two kobo#
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Bowaley17(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2015
Woman just get a gun and kill him...
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by M4gunners: 7:10pm On May 24, 2015
Hence the Man has admitted it that the Woman assisted his business,make believe the Man is a gold diggers Someone assisted when you are poor, why can't you assist her to find a solution to her smelling problem?Lesson for little girls that jump into marriage. She married at the age of 22 probably her friends just got married and She want to belong by all means, hence she sponsored the Man.
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by bobgentle: 7:20pm On May 24, 2015
KAi ...walahi the thunder wey one fire this man dey chop combine for AMAECHI yansh !!
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Begonia(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2015
Shameless gold digger.

.....Foolish love angry
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Begonia(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2015
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by ifyjess(f): 7:43pm On May 24, 2015
buygala:
ok

She smells, nags, is overbearing. ...... She is even Lucifer's elder sister...... Yet her money wasn't smelling, nagging, or overbearing undecided..... The dude took the money, and now wants to throw away the money's container angry

And the baskad says "he repaid her by showing her true love" undecided

Please someone should explain to me what the fucck that means

THAT DUDE DESERVES AN INVITATION TO OKIJA SHRINE OR A VISIT BY MALLAM SHEKAU undecided
so funny
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by dinachi(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2015
The question is does she smell trully? I have said this severally unless women wash their pussys well and maintain their body hygeine , they will loose a lot more men. When we opened a thread about women with evil atrociuosly smelling pussies, we were condemned by many foolish women who failed to understand that an evil smelling pussy can even quench love! Once again, I say women learn your hygiene.
Those saying, nemesis will catch up with the man are simply wasting their time. Women dupe men of money and their fortunes all the time in the name of love. How many women have nemesis caught up with including the ones on naira land?
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 24, 2015
dinachi:
The question is does she smell trully? I have said this severally unless women wash their pussys well and maintain their body hygeine , they will loose a lot more men. When we opened a thread about women with evil atrociuosly smelling pussies, we were condemned by many foolish women who failed to understand that an evil smelling pussy can even quench love! Once again, I say women learn your hygiene.
Those saying, nemesis will catch up with the man are simply wasting their time. Women dupe men of money and their fortunes all the time in the name of love. How many women have nemesis caught up with including the ones on naira land?

Ode!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? / How To Cope When Your Spouse Doesn't Listen: Seeking Advice / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.