Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court (18703 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Truckpusher(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2015

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by ANNewke: 7:53pm On May 24, 2015
dj187:
grin
really!
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34059972][/quote]

angry
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 24, 2015
What a nasty fellow! Don't get me wrong, am all for away matches, but show your woman some respect, you as..s..ho...l*e!
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by uboma(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2015
Such good women are hard to come by and the few who are available are mistreated big time by men.

I hope the tide will change soon so that women are not always at the receiving end.

@ women, please be wise! Don't love a man out of pity because the truth is that there is no guarantee that the man will love you 100% in return...

2 Likes

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by dinachi(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ode!
Will say this only once. This is my last warning! Wash and clean your pussy or loose the man in your life, period.
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Vikfarad(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2015
dinachi:

Will say this only once. This is my last warning! Wash and clean your pussy or loose the man in your life, period.
lolz u dey craze
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by philusaau(f): 8:15pm On May 24, 2015
so many people are looking for dis kind of loving hearted woman . may God help her. Amen.
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 24, 2015
dinachi:

Bwahahaha

Ode!
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by ijustdey: 8:56pm On May 24, 2015
buygala:
ok

She smells, nags, is overbearing. ...... She is even Lucifer's elder sister...... Yet her money wasn't smelling, nagging, or overbearing undecided..... The dude took the money, and now wants to throw away the money's container angry

And the baskad says "he repaid her by showing her true love" undecided

Please someone should explain to me what the fucck that means

THAT DUDE DESERVES AN INVITATION TO OKIJA SHRINE OR A VISIT BY MALLAM SHEKAU undecided

operations no mercy for the man.....

he is the female version of a gold digger
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by dotune(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
The court should make that lazy ass idiot pay back in 10 folds what he collected from that woman. Inglorious fool.
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2015
tcaandrew:
kama will catch up wit u nigga

The guy will have to pay back every kobo he took from the woman.....

The guy never see the wrath of a scorned woman

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 24, 2015
So so sad lipsrsealed anyway we learn everyday.
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2015
Ayus34:

This bastard is really a gold digger....if truely the lady nags and do all sort of things are the reason the foolish man is jumping out of the marriage,ge wudnt ve said nothing can change his mind but will only explain to the court and possibly force the lady to write an undertaking promising to change her character and the public will see the truthfulness in his decision to quit,but he only want to opt out because she has successfully use the lady to climb and achieve all his evil intention,and its how time to dump her......what a shame!
And its a lesson for the ladies outside there that always allow emotion to becloud their senses when going into a relationship,stupidly falling in love with a wrong man that only think about how to ruin you for his selfish interest.......be reasonable and logical when choosimg who to marry....because ur future can be secured or jeopardised base on the decision u chose!

Gbam

Sign and cosign by my body, spirit and soul.

You make more sense @emboldened

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by FinNews: 10:58pm On May 24, 2015
dre11:

The guy will have to pay back every kobo he took from the woman.....

The guy never see the wrath of a scorned woman

@ dre11, You are very correct. That love has automatically changed to hate. May be, before Karma visits the useless man, he will be visiting all pray houses. Evil man!
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by ALISMILE(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2015
Hehehheehh! All of u wait there! Take a minute and ask urselves! Wat if actually she stinks unbearably! So many women er like that! They want their man to continue to love them jus d way dey er! Its possible he might ve told to get clean, maybe she refused to adjust! Let's nt be self centered here! Women shud alws try to clean up, b4 they kill us wit bad smell!

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by ALISMILE(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2015
Ayus34:

This bastard is really a gold digger....if truely the lady nags and do all sort of things are the reason the foolish man is jumping out of the marriage,ge wudnt ve said nothing can change his mind but will only explain to the court and possibly force the lady to write an undertaking promising to change her character and the public will see the truthfulness in his decision to quit,but he only want to opt out because she has successfully use the lady to climb and achieve all his evil intention,and its how time to dump her......what a shame!
And its a lesson for the ladies outside there that always allow emotion to becloud their senses when going into a relationship,stupidly falling in love with a wrong man that only think about how to ruin you for his selfish interest.......be reasonable and logical when choosimg who to marry....because ur future can be secured or jeopardised base on the decision u chose!
its vice versa! They use us too!

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by ALISMILE(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2015
Ayus34:

its vice versa! They use and dump us too

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Ayus34(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2015
ALISMILE:
its vice versa! They use and dump us too

Yea i know,but its so sad when a man believes he must defraud a lady for him to maje it in life....that's a typical characteristics of a lazy man who is visionless and going no where!
Yea,u can be lucky to meet a lady economically bouyant than u,but ur motive to go into relationship must be holistic and honest enough on what u both want to achieve together,not because u want to use her as a ladder and dump her.....if u ve nothing meaningful to add to dat relationship.....just let her be!

2 Likes

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2015
FinNews:

@ dre11, You are very correct. That love has automatically changed to hate. May be, before Karma visits the useless man, he will be visiting all pray houses. Evil man!

That's why their is a thin line BTW love and hate

And the man has crossed that line....
He should just pray that the woman won't employ metaphysical powers on him

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Islie: 11:35pm On May 24, 2015
millionboi:
hmmmm......love could b wickked

And the guy will see how wicked it could be.

Why didn't he return the money first before proceeding with the divorce
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by azezola(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2015
Black women stinks and have ashe skin.

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:05am On May 25, 2015
Lesson Learnt: Ladies should never...i repeat, NEVER invest in any man that professes love to them. A man who demands money from the woman he is supposedly dating or married to is not man enough to be a husband/head. But some ladies will never listen. Forget what you read on NL. If disloyal men decide to cheat, do most of them cheat with ladies who spend money on them? Definitely not. Your investment should be on yourself and your kids. Allow the man perform his duties of providing instead of encouraging them to be lazy.

2 Likes

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 4:22am On May 25, 2015
dre11:

Woman who wants the court to dissolve her marriage alsi wants to be paid all she spent on her husband.

http://pulse.ng/gist/pay-off-after-i-invested-fortunes-on-him-he-now-says-i-stink-wife-tells-court-id3785223.html

God will punish that evil man. i wish the court can grant the divorce and force the man to pay for damages. At least return the 2 buses or the cash equivalent
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by onatisi(m): 4:40am On May 25, 2015
Why invest all ur money on someone else without investing some on ur life ?
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by ugoezeik(m): 5:14am On May 25, 2015
4everGrand:

So u think because he spelt it that way, he doesn't know the correct spelling? Me thinks its you who needs to give ur teacher's name. What is the meaning of dine? Huh?

Too know, over sabi dey worry u.
jhhhh yeye de smell. so u com hia mk u cm show ursf ehhhhh? pesin wey I follow yan no tlk na u cm de cry pas pesin wey him mama die ehhh? oya as u knw it all, wat is d name of d wman wey kill abacha n wat kind if tin abacha telam bf him die. until ans dis Q u will remain silent till.....
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by dinachi(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2015
Some of the guys here are just playing to the gallery. Now many women can swear even in Nairaland here that they have never duped men of their money and material resources in the name of love? How many have nemesis caught up with? The man simply made a very plain request. 'Madam your pus5y stinks like hell, please clean up before I die here' Even some of the ladies here who lost their boyfriends and husbands still do not know that evil stinking pussies can end a marriage ASAP. The way I see it , many women are supposed to learn from this and make sure their body hygiene does not drive their man into the hands of another woman. That man in question should rather be commended for surviving for this long without dying under the evil stench from his wife's puzzy.
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Onyiido: 6:48am On May 25, 2015
[quote author=buygala post=34054098]ok

She smells, nags, is overbearing. ...... She is even Lucifer's elder sister...... Yet her money wasn't smelling, nagging, or overbearing undecided..... The dude took the money, and now wants to throw away the money's container angry

And the baskad says "he repaid her by showing her true love" undecided

Please someone should explain to me what the fucck that means

THAT DUDE DESERVES AN INVITATION TO OKIJA SHRINE OR A VISIT BY MALLAM SHEKAU undecided[/. quote]You just nailed the nail @ its head. When she was investing in him she wasn't smelly, now he has gained himself as a man, he's spewing nonsense. Men been clueless since time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:05am On May 25, 2015
dinachi:
Some of the guys here are just playing to the gallery. Now many women can swear even in Nairaland here that they have never duped men of their money and material resources in the name of love? How many have nemesis caught up with? The man simply made a very plain request. 'Madam your pus5y stinks like hell, please clean up before I die here' Even some of the ladies here who lost their boyfriends and husbands still do not know that evil stinking pussies can end a marriage ASAP. The way I see it , many women are supposed to learn from this and make sure their body hygiene does not drive their man into the hands of another woman. That man in question should rather be commended for surviving for this long without dying under the evil stench from his wife's puzzy.

Ode!

1 Like

Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Trottle: 4:28pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Onyiido post=34069327][/quote] point of correction SOME men not all. undecided
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by FinNews: 5:07pm On May 25, 2015
dre11:

That's why their is a thin line BTW love and hate

And the man has crossed that line....
He should just pray that the woman won't employ metaphysical powers on him

Exactly, dre11! People should be careful because everything is not just money.
Please, my fellow brothers and sisters there is God oh! lipsrsealed
Re: After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court by Harmony92(f): 6:52pm On May 25, 2015
I don't blame d woman cos woteva she did 4 d man was out of d love dat she had 2wards him... D man is an ingrate. May God return im back 2 sq 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do / Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.