Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt (875 Views)

Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 24, 2015
A good number of nigerian youthS have now resorted to the trekking adventure either for the president, the president-elect or a Governor. I have decided to trek for my girlfriend that's in PH. Keep a tab on my progress. Wait oo. What's ur thought abt dis my adventure?
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by agarawu23(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2015
bullshit!!! undecided

you think you are still on 2go ? embarassed
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by vizkiz: 4:39pm On May 24, 2015
[size=15pt]abeg who get light for house? I need to charge my laptop! embarassed [/size]
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by Gmajor(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2015
why are you telling us? do we look like we care?
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by Vivly(f): 4:51pm On May 24, 2015
Pass through Calabar. I want to give you a parcel to deliver. Reliable waybill.
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by Tallesty1(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2015
vizkiz:
[size=15pt]abeg who get light for house? I need to charge my laptop! embarassed [/size]
I bought fuel last night but goat don throway am
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 24, 2015
vizkiz:
so you can't even buy fuel at 150 angry
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by vizkiz: 5:04pm On May 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
I bought fuel last night but goat don throway am

did you kill the freagging goat? angry
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 24, 2015
Vivly:
grin
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by vizkiz: 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
stupidity:
so you can't even buy fuel at 150 angry

no fuel here...will have to stay on queue for 3hours. Gat no time for that
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2015
dellyjoe10:
A good number of nigerian youthS have now resorted to the trekking adventure either for the president, the president-elect or a Governor. I have decided to trek for my girlfriend that's in PH. Keep a tab on my progress. Wait oo. What's ur thought abt dis my adventure?

Some people on your father's side are after you.
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2015
Vivly:

Are you Efik or Ibibio?
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by Vivly(f): 5:35pm On May 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Are you Efik or Ibibio?
Neither.
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 24, 2015
Lol! That's so romantic tongue
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2015
Vivly:
Neither.
Alright then.
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by kambili999(f): 6:00pm On May 24, 2015
wow. I wish you safe legging.
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by Gofwane(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2015
dellyjoe10:
don't do it, bro.
thunder will fire you when you are about to enter PH.
Re: I Wanna Trekk For My Girlfriend From Lagos To Portharcourt by illmatic101(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2015
dellyjoe10:

And what's holding you back?

Keep this in mine, as you start trekking another Man will be busy polishing her pkomo grin

(1) (Reply)

A Question Of Trust: Should Partners Have Equal Access To Each Other's Phones? / Test Your Memory If You Think S€x And Selfing Has Depleted It / My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.