Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well (40726 Views)

9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / 7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing / 5 GEJ Ministers That Didn't Live Up To Expectation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by pring: 8:15pm On May 24, 2015
Nebo that is distributing a non existing power.

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by adedam007(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2015
T
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by chonchoro(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2015
Thank God least we able to find Guinea servants under Jonathan God will judge every body
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by oloriooko(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2015
OP
I totally disagree with one person in your list and shockingly he's no. 1 on that list!
Nebo is a disgrace to the academic world considering his wealth of experience and intellect. Nebo successfully sold virtually everything in the power sector and to the wrong individuals knowingly
I can categorically tell you that the power sector was muddled up, twisted inside out and made a complete confused colony.
Take a look at the performance of the DISCOs all over the federation not to talk of our epileptic GENCOs, why?
These companies were sold to individuals called power cabals who got some sick foreigners to front for them. These companies are not interested in developing the power sector but to extort the consumers irrespective of the power the receive
Nebo is part of the cabal now cuz he has Hus companies too.
On the other hand many power projects sprang up all over but with no genuine intention to improve power supply. These are few of the reasons he should never be mentioned in that list.

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by philusaau(f): 8:23pm On May 24, 2015
WHERE IS THE MINISTER OF WORKS HE ALSO PREFORMED VERY WELL.......HE SHOULD BE AMOUNG THE BEST. INFACT HE IS ONE OF BEST MINISTER OF WORKS IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by philusaau(f): 8:24pm On May 24, 2015
pring:
Nebo that is distributing a non existing power.
AKI U ARE RIGHT
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by ceejay80s(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2015
Saorchy:

It was arranged in no particular order...if I read it well, Adeshina was termed the most outstanding minister...meanwhile Prof Chinedu Nebo tried atleast he gives Nigerians update on the progress been made every step of the way
what is dis man talking, na update we wan chop abi make chinedu amebo to give us light,
i dont know what is wrong with nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by davidsonkuti: 8:28pm On May 24, 2015
Why has there ministries not improve from d way it has been. If they tried n work in gud faith God will bless dem
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by ceejay80s(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2015
oloriooko:
OP
I totally disagree with one person in your list and shockingly he's no. 1 on that list!
Nebo is a disgrace to the academic world considering his wealth of experience and intellect. Nebo successfully sold virtually everything in the power sector and to the wrong individuals knowingly
I can categorically tell you that the power sector was muddled up, twisted inside out and made a complete confused colony.
Take a look at the performance of the DISCOs all over the federation not to talk of our epileptic GENCOs, why?
These companies were sold to individuals called power cabals who got some sick foreigners to front for them. These companies are not interested in developing the power sector but to extort the consumers irrespective of the power the receive
Nebo is part of the cabal now cuz he has Hus companies too.
On the other hand many power projects sprang up all over but with no genuine intention to improve power supply. These are few of the reasons he should never be mentioned in that list.
na u get sense pass, the rest are idioots including me

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
The Agriculture minister did his best...
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by Metrofox(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2015
Only number 5 should be there, the rest are rubbish

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by DEIFIED(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2015
You ruin the list by putting nabo there, tell me how has he perform, he has successfully work with gej and his thieving gangs to sell the power sector to themselves. Now we barely have up to six hours of light each day. Criminals that need to spend eternity in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by Waterway: 8:45pm On May 24, 2015
emiye:
The moment i saw chinedu Nebo, Minister of power, i thought it was sarcasm.
All i see chinedu does on tv is to moan and whine about vandals and speak tall tales, at a time i begin to wonder if he acquired his degree in moaning /whining engineering. If Vandals keep breaking pipelines, and you do is to repair over and over again and moan, something is wrong with you. Thinking out of the box is not his strength

Agree....Nebo does not belong in this list .. Having said that he was doomed to fail from the get go..... What experience does he have in the ministry that he was given to manage. The fact that he was Vice Chancellor does not make him an expert that understands the challenges of POWER. We should not be surprised at the dismal performance. The ministry of power needs a technocrat in this line who has the educational and work experience in this field not just rewarding your cronies.... I trust man of integrity, our next president , his Excellency GMB to get it right ............Hold it, Hold it , Hooooold it . I am not APC or PDP, tribalistic, or have political malaise.......I am a concerned Nigerian . Independent of any political affiliation!!! Try to join us , it is an eye opener.Thank you

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by oloriooko(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2015
ceejay80s:

na u get sense pass, the rest are idioots including me
No one called you or others idioots except you love to take on that title.
Stop being sentimental and face reality
I know what am saying this is no political play, I know and really know what am saying.
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by dytbabe: 8:47pm On May 24, 2015
angryChinedu Nebo?
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by anonimi: 8:48pm On May 24, 2015
Stella Odua an Nnaji also even though no longer Ministers.
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by Urine: 8:49pm On May 24, 2015
Osita is a top lad, looking at his CV you will realize that he is a man that has mastered the art of diplomacy, he is a future governor of Anambra State.

As for Dr. Johnson, she shouldn't be on this list, did she come up with innovative ideas? Yes! Did she connect to a larger part of the tech community? No! Tech launchpad was too slow in moving forward.

Why is Nebo on this list?

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 24, 2015
coolhamid:
The dude that compiled this list must be high on SKUNK.
Did I just saw Prof Chinedu nebo on that list?? Nebo is a failure in that sector. A man that met 4000+ Megawatts and he is leaving Nigerians with 2000+ Megawatts.
What's is the essence of the whole privatization when Nigerians cant enjoy 5 hours power supply in a day? I know the amount of money have spent on PMS just to get electricity..
Anyway, Prof Nebo only studied metallurgical, his knowledge in electrical would be limited..

Buhari please bring back Barth Nnaji as the minister of power ..

Did you say 2000?? I think you are giving him a pass mark. As it is , its less than 1,500. 1,327 to be exact. A few streets in New york can't manage that, talkless of a whole country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by lomprico(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2015
Beremx:
It is only Akinwunmi Adeshina I know. Others didn't perform joor! They were as clueless as the person who appointed them.
Am sure if another yoloba minister was named, u will also include him in ur list. If he performed how come food prices never dropped but instead kept increasing?

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by coolhamid(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Did you say 2000?? I think you are giving him a pass mark. As it is , its less than 1,500. 1,327 to be exact. A few streets in New york can't manage that, talkless of a whole country.
Can u imagine bro?? Dat dude is a complete failure

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by walezy14(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2015
Saorchy:
As we countdown to May 29, 2015, when the Goodluck Jonathan administration will vacate the seat of power, it is not all gloomy as there are outstanding men and women in the administration that used the instruments of their office to better the life of the common man on the street.

Naij.com has compiled 5 of these outstanding individuals that Nigerians won’t forget in a hurry.
Read below:

1. Professor Chinedu Nebo: The former Vice Chancellor of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka has indeed been outstanding. The Minister of Power have overseen a tedious privatisation process of the power sector devoid of rancour as was the case in the past. He has also been consistent with his regular briefing of the media and Nigerians in order to keep everyone up-to-date on the progress in the sector. Though not much have been achieved yet, Nigerians will no doubt start to see the manifestation of his handiwork in the nearest future, provided the incoming Buhari administration continues from where he stopped and make corrections where he made mistakes.

2. Dr. Omobola Johnson: It is not really a surprise that she has performed well. Not your typical politician, Johnson left her position as the Country Manager of Accenture to take assume the role of Nigeria’s Minister of Communications. Her sterling performance and revolutionary policies are visible for all to see. She has also focused heavily on empowering young girls in Information Communication Technology and it has paid off immensely.

3. Ambassador Aminu Wali: The Kano-born former Nigerian Ambassador to China has brought to bear his diplomatic experience at the foreign ministry. A perfect gentleman, his robust foreign policies have seen Nigeria,for the first time, stand up to ungrateful countries like South-Africa, United Arab Emirates and some Asian countries. Wali has done a good job in standing for the rights of Nigerians abroad although much still needs to be done in this direction. But he has started on a right note, and it is expected that whoever fills his big shoes in the Buhari administration, will continue from where he stopped.

4. Osita Chidoka: Chidoka’s short stint in the Ministry of Aviation has proven that saying that says “It is not how far, but how well”. The former head of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) hit the ground running immediately he assumed office. In an industry that has been under consistent crisis, Chidoka became a rallying point for all the stakeholders in the industry mostly because of the professional way he handled issues pertaining the industry. He has worked tirelessly to improve on the safety standards of the industry and has carried on working despite Jonathan’s loss at the polls. Nigeria definitely need men like Chidoka in public service.

5. Dr. Akinwunmi Adeshina: This list would not be complete without the name of Dr. Adeshina. It is not for nothing that he is currently one of the leading contenders for the role of the president of Africa Development Bank (ADB). Adeshina’s revolutionary achievements in the agricultural sector has opened up opportunities in the sector that was hitherto comatose and begging for attention. From the availability of fertilizers to the ordinary farmers, to the loans available to them and the investment flowing into the sector, Akinwunmi is no doubt the most outstanding Minister under Jonathan and he should be proud of himself. One can only wish him luck in his aspiration to lead the ADB.

Source: http://www.naij.com/443519-5-jonathans-ministers-that-performed-well.html
What has prof Nebo done? He was just running commentary on power megawatt shortfall rather than proferring panacea on gas supply to turbins

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by nerodenero: 9:00pm On May 24, 2015
For GMB to have recommended Dr. Akinwunmi Adeshina and sent Former VP Atiku Abubakar to accompany him to see President Zuma to seek support is enough reason why he should be regarded as the best among the rest.
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by ajayiopy: 9:03pm On May 24, 2015
Adewunmi and omobola,the rest Na wash
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by eneidoko(f): 9:04pm On May 24, 2015
I don't think a privatised power sector that has consistently plunged the nation in darkness is any achievement worthy of praise but condemnation.

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by fareed69(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2015
Osita. Chidoka?

The worst Minister after Stella Oduah
He came in to replace her Sister after she was disgraced out of Office

He never visited Port-harcourt intl airport till date

But he can plant his person as Airport Manager of the Airport

What a Mess

Thunder Fire Chidoka
The N500million he collected for GEJ re- election
And he demandedfor anoda N250mas soon as his Oga GEJ lost

Osita Na bad market

Make him waka

Tell him we know about the N100m they gave him to do his party last year in anambra wen the chips are down we go Open book for him

Thank GOD its 4more days for him to go
He can do me nothing

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by edi287: 9:10pm On May 24, 2015
Crap list...Dr Adeshina is the only one worthy to bre on that list.
Nebo is a clown, Wali is even dumber.

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by anataala: 9:18pm On May 24, 2015
because is Igbo by tribe sentiment my foot.
sammyj:
Number 1 is one of the biggest failure while number 5 should be placed in number 1 position !! shocked cool tongue
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by Pavarottii(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2015
Beremx:
It is only Akinwunmi Adeshina I know. Others didn't perform joor! They were as clueless as the person who appointed them.
I pity u, calling people who have achieved what am not sure u will ever achieve, this people where top of their sectors, MD's, formere VC, International Consultants, etc. U think after thursday, they won't go baq to their jobs they av reached the top of their career before coming to be minister. U better appreciate good thing before u will terminate ur destiny by cursing those, God has blessed.
This set of ministers are the best ever in the history of Nigeria. Just so u knw! Quote me anywhere. Go to where enlightened people gather, like ur place of work not at the bar. And hear well.
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by rhotimee(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2015
Where is Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga? Minister for Industry, Trade and Investment. The man behind the Industrialisation of Nigeria.. Ur list is faulty !
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by AKPOSbaba: 9:26pm On May 24, 2015
psucc:
APC will never agree GEJ's administration make any single impact. The likes of Lai, Tinubu, etc.

which stupid impact?sentimental sickness!
Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by supereagle(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2015
sammyj:
Number 1 is one of the biggest failure while number 5 should be placed in number 1 position !! shocked cool tongue
No 1 should not even be there.

1 Like

Re: 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well by livinbygrace: 9:30pm On May 24, 2015
Saorchy:
As we countdown to May 29, 2015, when the Goodluck Jonathan administration will vacate the seat of power, it is not all gloomy as there are outstanding men and women in the administration that used the instruments of their office to better the life of the common man on the street.

Naij.com has compiled 5 of these outstanding individuals that Nigerians won’t forget in a hurry.
Read below:

1. Professor Chinedu Nebo: The former Vice Chancellor of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka has indeed been outstanding. The Minister of Power have overseen a tedious privatisation process of the power sector devoid of rancour as was the case in the past. He has also been consistent with his regular briefing of the media and Nigerians in order to keep everyone up-to-date on the progress in the sector. Though not much have been achieved yet, Nigerians will no doubt start to see the manifestation of his handiwork in the nearest future, provided the incoming Buhari administration continues from where he stopped and make corrections where he made mistakes.

2. Dr. Omobola Johnson: It is not really a surprise that she has performed well. Not your typical politician, Johnson left her position as the Country Manager of Accenture to take assume the role of Nigeria’s Minister of Communications. Her sterling performance and revolutionary policies are visible for all to see. She has also focused heavily on empowering young girls in Information Communication Technology and it has paid off immensely.

3. Ambassador Aminu Wali: The Kano-born former Nigerian Ambassador to China has brought to bear his diplomatic experience at the foreign ministry. A perfect gentleman, his robust foreign policies have seen Nigeria,for the first time, stand up to ungrateful countries like South-Africa, United Arab Emirates and some Asian countries. Wali has done a good job in standing for the rights of Nigerians abroad although much still needs to be done in this direction. But he has started on a right note, and it is expected that whoever fills his big shoes in the Buhari administration, will continue from where he stopped.

4. Osita Chidoka: Chidoka’s short stint in the Ministry of Aviation has proven that saying that says “It is not how far, but how well”. The former head of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) hit the ground running immediately he assumed office. In an industry that has been under consistent crisis, Chidoka became a rallying point for all the stakeholders in the industry mostly because of the professional way he handled issues pertaining the industry. He has worked tirelessly to improve on the safety standards of the industry and has carried on working despite Jonathan’s loss at the polls. Nigeria definitely need men like Chidoka in public service.

5. Dr. Akinwunmi Adeshina: This list would not be complete without the name of Dr. Adeshina. It is not for nothing that he is currently one of the leading contenders for the role of the president of Africa Development Bank (ADB). Adeshina’s revolutionary achievements in the agricultural sector has opened up opportunities in the sector that was hitherto comatose and begging for attention. From the availability of fertilizers to the ordinary farmers, to the loans available to them and the investment flowing into the sector, Akinwunmi is no doubt the most outstanding Minister under Jonathan and he should be proud of himself. One can only wish him luck in his aspiration to lead the ADB.

Source: http://www.naij.com/443519-5-jonathans-ministers-that-performed-well.html

Nonsense list from the Pit of hell.Only Adesina is qualified to be on that list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.