Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Anybody On Steam? Let's Connect - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anybody On Steam? Let's Connect (1749 Views)

I Want To Buy Pes 2017 From Steam / Now You Can Buy Your PC Games From Steam, Origin, Uplay And Battle.net In Naira / Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody On Steam? Let's Connect by KazukiIto(m): 4:48pm On May 24, 2015
Okay guys!

I am Kazuki. I'm new to this section and this is my first post here. I just tried steam for the first time and I'm in need for some serious tutorials (if I may put it that way). And yea! I've tried googling, but dia grammar too plenty. So this is what I really need:

1. How can I add friends? - I have none right and it's not cool
2. Must I be online everytime to play games in my library? (downloaded pes15 demo, played it while I was online, moment I left - poof! The game no dey run again).
3. Most importantly, is anybody using steam? If so, please let's connect..

Thanks as you reply..
Re: Anybody On Steam? Let's Connect by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 24, 2015
KazukiIto:
Okay guys!

I am Kazuki. I'm new to this section and this is my first post here. I just tried steam for the first time and I'm in need for some serious tutorials (if I may put it that way). And yea! I've tried googling, but dia grammar too plenty. So this is what I really need:

1. How can I add friends? - I have none right and it's not cool
2. Must I be online everytime to play games in my library? (downloaded pes15 demo, played it while I was online, moment I left - poof! The game no dey run again).
3. Most importantly, is anybody using steam? If so, please let's connect..

Thanks as you reply..
U cant add friends on steam just like dat. That feature is locked unless u buy something worth $5 or more.

I dont know much abt Steam but if u are offline on Origin u can still play games. It should be the same on Steam too i guess.
Re: Anybody On Steam? Let's Connect by KazukiIto(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
Ok I see. Thanks
Re: Anybody On Steam? Let's Connect by aquastar(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2015
You can play your games offline. You need to either start steam without being connected to the internet or click the steam menu and select "Go offline". Also whats your user id so I can add you up smiley
Re: Anybody On Steam? Let's Connect by KazukiIto(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2015
aquastar:
You can play your games offline. You need to either start steam without being connected to the internet or click the steam menu and select "Go offline". Also whats your user id so I can add you up smiley

Amazulu93. I have not bought a game yet - my current internet speed is not encouraging. But I want to try it out.
Re: Anybody On Steam? Let's Connect by erikora: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Just get some games and play them offline. That's the best way for now since the internet connection is slow for online games in some countries. You can get a steam workshop downloader from https://naremo.com for help with that.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Price Of New Ps3 Slim Or Super Slim Presently / Castlevania- Lord Of The Shadows / Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 For Xbox 360 (pal Version ) (original) Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.