Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys (1307 Views)

Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? / 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? / Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys by dljbd1(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2015
Do you remember these guys... wink
If you've not watched this then you're not yet born... grin

Re: 55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys by kilokeys(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2015
grin 1965.. sound of music..

edelweiss... edelweiss.. my fav.

i should learn to play it on d guitar..
Re: 55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys by armadeo(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2015
Doh. A deer a female deer
Ray a drop of golden sun
Me a name I call my self
Far a longer way to run
So a needle pulling thread
LA a note to follow so
Ti I drink with jam and bread......

That would bring us back to doh. grin grin grin
Re: 55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys by armadeo(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2015
I am 16 going on 17..

So long farewell...

How do you solve a problem like maria...

Timeless classic.

PS I thought rumors had it the lil girl was dead. Naija people self, lying before blogging was born.
Re: 55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys by armadeo(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2015
Another thing only maria and captain had any sort of career in movies the others just stopped there.
Re: 55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys by Enoquin(f): 5:36pm On May 24, 2015
The hills are alive
With the sound of music
With songs they have heard
For a thousand years
The hills fill my heart
With the sound of music
My heart wants to sing
Every song it hears

All the songs in sound of music, I know by heart.

2 Likes

Re: 55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys by rossyc(f): 4:50pm On May 25, 2015
Sound of music was d bomb then... I can watch it over and over again...love the songs like kilode....

(1) (Reply)

Download Music Video: Burna Boy-mandem Anthem (mp4 / 3gp) / TSTV:See The Funny Reply GOTV Got On Twitter / Moderator/zain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.