Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria (35727 Views)

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by abimbawealth(f): 6:12pm On May 24, 2015
NNPC sells at 87?Hmmm...well, not this NNPC wey dey close to Benin Park for Akure o, as dem dey sell for 140 yesterday.
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by BlackTechnology: 6:13pm On May 24, 2015
Militants never start we don dey carry jerry can

I hope sey yorubas no go protest when Buhari remove subsidy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by ZACHIE: 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
koligs:
Fuel Scarcity everywhere............I'm wonder the future of this Country.. No Light Fuel Scarcity Bad road Even mtn,glo and Airtel network is getting scars now. Lol
Lol indeed
I dey come
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by gbaskiboy: 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
omowumee:
o
O for Omowumee, if you book space again you might be BAN, but now you have been forgiven, sin no more grin
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by armadeo(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
Even in Lagos self the 400 naira a liter is scarce. I envy those who still drive in and buy 150.

Well all in all I think this is the time to let subsidy go. All dem marketers can go bleep rem selves.

We are Nigerians we will survive.
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 6:15pm On May 24, 2015
No light since 4days ago now. No fuel to fill the generator, bad network is not exempted, and I told my yankee friend that we are in hell, he said NO.

May God have mercy on this country.

Things must change
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by abimbawealth(f): 6:15pm On May 24, 2015
sammy329:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

It is between N250 and N400 per litre here in Ibadan. We no even on gen today in church because of fuel scarcity
grin
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by austinbrown: 6:16pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

GEJ INTENTIONALLY DECIDED TO PUNISH THE SOUTH WEST AND THE NORTH FOR VOTING GMB. THERE IS NO SCARCITY OF FUEL IN THE SS/SE ALL BECAUSE THEY VOTED PDP. NO WONDER THE IGBOS CALL HIM THEIR HERO. THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE. GEJ'S BODY LANGUAGE HAS SHOWN THAT HE CARES ABOUT ONLY THE IGBOS AND THE SS. Idiot

I HOPE THE IGBOS WONT CRY VICTIM WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR USUALL WAY UNDER GMB. THEY BETTER ENJOY THE REMAINING DAYS OF PDP WHILE IT LASTS
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Aminat508(f): 6:16pm On May 24, 2015
armadeo:
K
k for Kamoru grin
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by gbaskiboy: 6:16pm On May 24, 2015
OMOTOWO:
H
H for Homotowo, stop booking space you are too new to be doing dis. Pls sin no more
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by bishop4life(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

GEJ INTENTIONALLY DECIDED TO PUNISH THE SOUTH WEST AND THE NORTH FOR VOTING GMB. THERE IS NO SCARCITY OF FUEL IN THE SS/SE ALL BECAUSE THEY VOTED PDP. NO WONDER THE IGBOS CALL HIM THEIR HERO. THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE. GEJ'S BODY LANGUAGE HAS SHOWN THAT HE CARES ABOUT ONLY THE IGBOS AND THE SS.

I HOPE THE IGBOS WONT CRY VICTIM WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR USUALL WAY UNDER GMB. THEY BETTER ENJOY THE REMAINING DAYS OF PDP WHILE IT LASTS

are you well at all? so na igbos b d marketers?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by BlackTechnology: 6:17pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

GEJ INTENTIONALLY DECIDED TO PUNISH THE SOUTH WEST AND THE NORTH FOR VOTING GMB. THERE IS NO SCARCITY OF FUEL IN THE SS/SE ALL BECAUSE THEY VOTED PDP. NO WONDER THE IGBOS CALL HIM THEIR HERO. THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE. GEJ'S BODY LANGUAGE HAS SHOWN THAT HE CARES ABOUT ONLY THE IGBOS AND THE SS.

Sorry for you

So you think the North cares about the West

The North will do all it takes to win the SS/SE because of oil. cool

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by austinbrown: 6:17pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

GEJ INTENTIONALLY DECIDED TO PUNISH THE SOUTH WEST AND THE NORTH FOR VOTING GMB. THERE IS NO SCARCITY OF FUEL IN THE SS/SE ALL BECAUSE THEY VOTED PDP. NO WONDER THE IGBOS CALL HIM THEIR HERO. THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE. GEJ'S BODY LANGUAGE HAS SHOWN THAT HE CARES ABOUT ONLY THE IGBOS AND THE SS. Idiot

idiot thunder fire ur mama

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Burger01(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2015
Owoado:
And the President is still there mute, a pity that GEJ was viewed as a hero after the elections.
I bet you that those robots hailing Gej are also affected with the scarcity. Are they truly happy about the situation? Yet they keep shouting Gej their hero. Smh. What a shamesad

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 24, 2015
austinbrown:
idiot thunder fire my mama

Fixed!
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by hizaya61(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2015
Even buhari go trek go swearing ground
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by armadeo(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2015
Aminat508:
k for Kamoru grin

You for free me Na. I just secure the space make I read come back u Don already cast me.

I secured space on page 1 see where I land.
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by ichidodo: 6:25pm On May 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Actually, the oil cabals benefit more from fuel subsidy removal. It means they can fix their prices....and earn higher profits.

Many Nigerians opposed fuel subsidy removal because the average Nigerian is living under a dollar a day...and frankly telling someone about how removal of fuel subsidy will benefit him or her in the long term...while he/she is saddled with high transport and food prices as a result of high fuel price is not going to be easy.
They could if the sector is cocooned in a monopoly bubble of some sort but remember that it was the same subsidy that made it quite impossible for the oil sector to be competitive as foreign investors or indigenous investors found it impossible to vie against subsidized marketers for a large share of the Nigerian market but when you deregulate the market, it becomes a free for all,maybe the fuel won't go as cheap as #87 but it will be very much available to power businnesses and economic activities....the beauty is that investors would seek ways to cut costs,beat fellow competitors and maximise profit that includes building refineries,tank farms,depots,laying down more pipeline network,filling stations in even remote areas to reach customers this here could spark the resurrection of Nigeria's petrochemical industry thus providing more jobs and boosting the economy exponentially....It is a win/win situation.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2015
I bought it 400 naira few hours ago
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by fagin1982(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

Iwu otele

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Harkynkunle(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2015
Kx:

Was that not d same Lugard dat GEJ bestowed national award on post humors?

Giving an award to ur colonial master; if that is not why they use words like cluelessness to describe him, I wonder what is!

No wonder Radio Biafra have only one adjective to qualify him: imbecilic.
don't mind d fool... well.. to me Stupid Minds think alike
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by Revolva(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2015
grin dis country na heavy useless place....i hate being a nigerian each day.....no light no fuel....na hell fire be dis and every day people pray like mentally ill people....

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by fineguy11(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

who told u scarcity is restricted to the north and south west??must u comment because others are commenting?put your brains to good use,pls...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by sasquareT(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2015
This question has been bodering my mind....
What if we don't produce oil in Nigeria, what would have been the situation of our country?
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by silvernus0: 6:30pm On May 24, 2015
NIGERIA AND THEIR HIGH LIFE MUST WE USE MOTOR , GO TO CHINA WERE BYCLES ARE WEL PATRONISED, NO NEED TO CRUMP 4FUEL WAHALA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by kwiin: 6:31pm On May 24, 2015
BABERIANKING:
One word

Just one word

"PATHETIC"

Btw.. #400/litre? Is this for real?

who is getting the difference between 64naira and 400? E be like say these marketers make arrangement with Jona, make dem gather the money transfer am to otueke as his gratuity, pending his pension. grin
BABERIANKING:
One word

Just one word

"PATHETIC"

Btw.. #400/litre? Is this for real?

who is getting the difference between 64naira and 400? E be like say these marketers make arrangement with Jona, make dem gather the money transfer am to otueke as his gratuity, pending his pension.
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by kenoz(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2015
embarassed
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by buJu234: 6:32pm On May 24, 2015
Every reasonable government knws that energy(fuel & electricity); defence and money(bank) are establishments that needed not to be in the hands of a few like the fuel importation cabals.
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by adewasco2k(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2015
Kogi N200? lies, just filled my tank this morning N120/ltr
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by BCharlie: 6:34pm On May 24, 2015
ichidodo:
We no dey hear word...Seriously we would like this scarcity to continue so as to teach gullible Nigerians how not to dance their way into slavery as we observed during 2012 subsidy protest....Thieffnubu's media propaganda decieved us into demonizing Goodluck and cheering the oil cabals during those difficult days...

If you ever comment on this forum again in your life. Mumu wey no get fake. Who is ruling presently? Una madness wey una call JEG, this is the farewell message to Nigerians
when he was distributing dollars to the dullards, we're you dead? Now the economy has crumbled you are pushing it to the innocent ones. Mumu original.
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2015
I wonder what Nigeria would have been without crude oil wealth. People would have been more creative, resourceful, enterprising and inventive. But no. Everybody wants to ' drink oil ".Until the oil finishes, the best in Nigeria - from Nigerians - may not manifest .
Re: Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2015
Shut ur dirty mouth!
etochi11:
GEJ and his girlfriend(maduekwe) will never escape Gods anger. No light, no fuel to power gen wen i use my money buy! his children will surfer one d embarasseday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999 / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.