Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today (51709 Views)

Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) / AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today / See How Kcee Dressed To Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2015
milvet:
Lol..dat she posed wit a bicycle doesnt mean she drove it 2 church..

you dont drive a bicycle, you ride a bicycle.
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by FitnessNigeria: 9:57pm On May 24, 2015
feran14:

.... *sigh*... you either are using ur car the wrong way... or ur just trying to get on my nerves.凸(`0´)凸

You take nairaland peeps too serious.
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by ewizard1: 10:02pm On May 24, 2015
feran14:

.... *sigh*... you either are using ur car the wrong way... or ur just trying to get on my nerves.凸(`0´)凸

Sorry, so when you get your shoes. you would leave the doors open. Get on the Bicycle and ride away? ehn?

#Nigerians sef!

How would you open the doors of your car, leave it open and leave on another means of transport?

I'm very sure if it happened we can hear the Car engine on... you would still ask if "you cant turn on your engine and not drive it..."

Abeg leave Funke jare, she just wanted to make fun out of the #FuelScarcity. She went in that car.
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Caliph69: 10:03pm On May 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

so for ur school dem teach u say dem dey drive bicycle instead of ride you are a disgrace. useless biitch

Correcting her should have been a better option. We all make mistakes, you know.

1 Like

Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by bababuff(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2015
milvet:

Doesn't mean she "rode" it to church.
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 24, 2015
ewizard1:

Sorry, so when you get your shoes. you would leave the doors open. Get on the Bicycle and ride away? ehn?

#Nigerians sef!

How would you open the doors of your car, leave it open and leave on another means of transport?

I'm very sure if it happened we can hear the Car engine on... you would still ask if "you cant turn on your engine and not drive it..."

Abeg leave Funke jare, she just wanted to make fun out of the #FuelScarcity. She went in that car.

okay.. (◑︿◐)
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 24, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

You take nairaland peeps too serious.
the person I was discussing with gan has dropped it... Lemmie alone
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by xtervaganza(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2015
klem93:
Her bike goes along way to make her avoid today sunday service despite the problem of fuel scarcity in town.

https://instagram.com/p/3Eei7pBCVw/
this chic de craze lol
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Donbabaj: 10:44pm On May 24, 2015
Which church she dey attend! just skeptical about using a skirt to ride bicycle sad
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by volcanoash(f): 10:49pm On May 24, 2015
She can't even cut the grass in her compound. Smh
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by deolu2000(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2015
milvet:
you ride a bicycle and not drive.
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Ultimate001: 11:01pm On May 24, 2015
feran14:

so I cannot open my car without driving?
would u leave it open while u tk d bicycle to church?
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 24, 2015
Ultimate001:

would u leave it open while u tk d bicycle to church?

its a picture... she was not in church... she has not left the house yet.. God!!!...
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by lanre2009: 12:03am On May 25, 2015
And I bet she drove the bicycle with those high heels... grin shocked shocked
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Nobody: 12:04am On May 25, 2015
milvet:

I guess u meant rode,not drove
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Temmytea70(m): 1:02am On May 25, 2015
milvet:

You don't drive a bicycle nah
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Temmytea70(m): 1:03am On May 25, 2015
lanre2009:
Rode and not drove......

1 Like

Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Osemagnum: 1:49am On May 25, 2015
Lol. ....nairalanders are the funniest people in the world. So I can't open my car to take something and then ride my bicycle thereafter grin
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by heeds2532(m): 5:54am On May 25, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by lanre2009: 6:01am On May 25, 2015
Temmytea70:

Rode and not drove......

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by udomma1005(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2015
She go wear dat open gown or skirt come ride bicycle, our eyes will not see sin,abeg!

1 Like

Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by swankylay(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2015
not when ur nephew/niece or son/dota is sitting there waiting on u to snap and then come n grab d wheel. check out the boy at the back seat

kodded:
yes undecided
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by swankylay(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2015
not when ur nephew/niece or son/dota is sitting there waiting on u to snap and then come n grab d wheel. check out the boy at the back seat

Osemagnum:
Lol. ....nairalanders are the funniest people in the world. So I can't open my car to take something and then ride my bicycle thereafter grin
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by bbjummy: 9:07am On May 25, 2015
milvet:
shocked shocked
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by bbjummy: 9:09am On May 25, 2015
lanre2009:
shocked shocked
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by acaolly1(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2015
milvet:

Ride,ridden, rode
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Nobody: 11:50am On May 25, 2015
Make she climb naa undecided undecided
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by milvet(f): 9:02pm On May 31, 2015
searching4lovee:

so for ur school dem teach u say dem dey drive bicycle instead of ride you are a disgrace. useless biitch
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by milvet(f): 9:03pm On May 31, 2015
searching4lovee:

in d category of dogs which one are u? -Blood thirsty hound
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by milvet(f): 9:08pm On May 31, 2015
sauceny:

I guess u meant rode,not drove
tanks love my bad
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by kemifunke: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2015
milvet:
in d category of dogs which one are u? -Blood thirsty hound

Bleep u biitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna / Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.