Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

Cut Your Hair Menace In Edo State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cut Your Hair Menace In Edo State. (795 Views)

Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) / Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) / "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cut Your Hair Menace In Edo State. by desmondDessi(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2015
it as been on in Edo state for weeks now,particularly the state capital Benin City.....it was first rumoured that,the new IG who is a Benin Man deploy men from Abuja to Edo state to treat the current state of Cultism in the State.

Now what they do is,they pick up boys with long hair(gallas,afro,dreadlocks) straight to Abuja....that this said boys are suspected cultist member....they move on Jeep,Camry.......Many stories of boys been caught as been on.

if you go to different barbing salon,many boys have been reported taking off their hair CU's they are scared of been arrested or pressure from parents to cut it,they don't have many for bail(hundred thousand)..... so I heard.
i have decided to stay indoors till my school resume......UNIBEN.
Re: Cut Your Hair Menace In Edo State. by sammoe(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2015
This is certainly not a joke? It's interesting to know they still have fuel in their petrol vehicles.
Re: Cut Your Hair Menace In Edo State. by desmondDessi(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2015
lolz....the Police abi

(1) (Reply)

Tragic Last Photos Of 7yr Old Shanay, Running Barefoot To A Shop Looking For Wat / Say What! Mother Found Eating Her 2-year-old Girl Alive In India!! / 16-year-old Secondary School Dropout Raped By 52 Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.