Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? (5388 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Jayjay0(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Is a what
Figure it out bro
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by sinizia: 9:57pm On May 24, 2015
Chiam55:

God made me that way undecided

Good news!! cheesy

I'm coming to wife you. Who doesn't need a constant sex from a beautiful woman? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Jayjay0(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:
T Unfortunately you fall within the 'illiterate category' I hope you are rich anyways. Else....... lipsrsealed
Thanks for the correction.
How did i happen to fall within the illiterate category
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by naija1stpikin: 10:00pm On May 24, 2015
Jayjay0:

Thanks for the correction.

How did i happen to fall within the illiterate category

It's obvious
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 24, 2015
Ofcus! I can marry an illitrate if he is nt agressive. If he is cool and calm nd nt a loud mouth,if he has purchasing power, why nt? I go manage am na bt first of all i must be physically attracted to him.
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
The question should be can you marry an illiterate?
Forget the wealthy or not.

Why compare conflicting things.
There are educated wealthy men, you don't wanna know if we can marry those ones?
Is education and wealth mutually exclusive (i.e) Is it impossible for both to exist simultaneously?

This hackneyed assertions/questions from y'all is getting boring.
___ You and I know that, the male folks would arrive here and try to prove to us that ladies can marry someone from Planet of Apes if money is involved.

Free Nigerian ladies so you can live long.
'A man that speaks English to his African in-law will be the one to interprete it', as the saying goes. Since you knew beforehand that you would dismantle 'mutually exclusive' into its simpler details, why did you use it in the first place? Well, I forgive you today. Don't let me direct the anger reserved for PHCN and NNPC at you o.
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

That explains your question.
i don't even know the answer u gave to me.sad..well i dnt expect u to marry an illiterate,if u had say yes,den it will only be dt am dreaming,i know ur type.cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by hulega(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Trash!!!!

Wealthy? Illiterate?

Both are conflicting biko..

And whatever happens to the literate-wealthy ones?

Why would I toil to school, and end up with an illiterate, all because of money?

Like seriously? Is 'money' now the rudiment/basis of a happy marriage/home?

Ooogh!!! Yeah!!! It is very essential but not at the cost of my happiness----waking up everyday to a man who may not be able to spell his name.. Plzzzzzzzz
see your dirty little lying lips. dumb hoes#
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 24, 2015
hulega:

Hahahaha
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 24, 2015
I'm waiting grin

sinizia:

Good news!! cheesy

I'm coming to wife you. Who doesn't need a constant sex from a beautiful woman? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 24, 2015
Chiam55:
I'm waiting grin

What about me cry
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by sinizia: 12:27am On May 25, 2015
Chiam55:
I'm waiting grin
I know that's an ironical answer. You ain't even single. :sadcry
Chiam, giving niggas false hope since her kindergarten stage. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by tosyne2much(m): 12:49am On May 25, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
The question should be can you marry an illiterate?
Forget the wealthy or not.

Why compare conflicting things.
There are educated wealthy men, you don't wanna know if we can marry those ones?
Is education and wealth mutually exclusive (i.e) Is it impossible for both to exist simultaneously?

This hackneyed assertions/questions from y'all is getting boring.
___ You and I know that, the male folks would arrive here and try to prove to us that ladies can marry someone from Planet of Apes if money is involved.

Free Nigerian ladies so you can live long.
And sister Kachisbarbie finally aired her opinion cheesy

Lemme just observe every comment in stealth mode cos I don't want to be seen as a misogynist cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 25, 2015
Firstly should I ask the house a question, what's the meaning illiteracy....its when someone lack knowledge of a particular thing. Well OP the answer your question-YES. Because a educated man who's poor will definitely become illiterate. Once he can't drive or no access to new technology gadget.
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by tosyne2much(m): 1:05am On May 25, 2015
ABJDOT:
Firstly should I ask the house a question, what's the meaning illiteracy....its when someone lack knowledge of a particular thing. Well OP the answer your question-YES. [s] Because a educated man who's poor will definitely become illiterate. Once he can't drive or no access to new technology gadget. [/s]
This is a baseless assertion [
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 6:59am On May 25, 2015
ABJDOT:
Firstly should I ask the house a question, what's the meaning illiteracy....its when someone lack knowledge of a particular thing. [s]Well OP the answer your question-YES. Because a educated man who's poor will definitely become illiterate. Once he can't drive or no access to new technology gadget.[/s]

Sir/Ma,

No1: your point is meaningless.

No2: Gbagaun dey for your sentence

No3: poor analysis of the topic.
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:09am On May 25, 2015
hulega:
Take a chill pill bro, and start trekking to work grin grin.. We both know you can't afford the increased TP fare..

Your frustration(s) can't hurt my weave strand cheesy cheesy..

Blessed day kiss.
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by tohpahz(f): 7:23am On May 25, 2015
Education is not a guarantee for success..
What ticks for might not tick for another..

Personally if i was in that situation, it would depend on the level of his bad English (feelings aside)
If the bad English isn't that much,coaching things..
But if it's that bad,,as in very bad and i feel i can't coach him..
I'd have to pass.. cos i totally love people who can express themselves well in English kiss

My.opinion
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 25, 2015
tohpahz:
Education is not a guarantee for success..
What ticks for might not tick for another..

Personally if i was in that situation, it would depend on the level of his bad English (feelings aside)
If the bad English isn't that much,coaching things..
But if it's that bad,,as in very bad and i feel i can't coach him..
I'd have to pass.. cos i totally love people who can express themselves well in English kiss

My.opinion

That is exactly what I am trying to say @ the bolded.

Anyway lol you answered the question cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Take a chill pill bro, and start trekking to work grin grin.. We both know you can't afford the increased TP fare..

Your frustration(s) can't hurt my weave strand cheesy cheesy..

Blessed day kiss.

Lmao. Sleekybabe. Nah wao!
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:09am On May 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Lmao. Sleekybabe. Nah wao!
wink wink wink Make him dey drink purge medicine 4 my matter..

Bobo, how are you cheesy? Hope you slept well?
Best of today, even though I know an average Nigerian is angry presently..

Off to school... Lerra
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

wink wink wink Make him dey drink purge medicine 4 my matter..

Bobo, how are you cheesy? Hope you slept well?
Best of today, even though I know an average Nigerian is angry presently..

Off to school... Lerra

Ok dear
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
And sister Kachisbarbie finally aired her opinion cheesy

Lemme just observe every comment in stealth mode cos I don't want to be seen as a misogynist cool

Hehe
Nah, airing your views, be it a contrary one doesn't make you a misogynist. Just be civil about it

@wristwatch : no, I can't.
Rich/poor agbero, all na agbero... angry
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 25, 2015
I don't think so...
Very difficult one at that
I will like to show off my husband everywhere and anywhere and trust me, there is no civil agbero out there, talk more of chairman...
He will so punch my friends like doublewisdom on the face smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by micktoxin(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2015
wristwatch:
It's no news that every lady seek financial security in a relationship. However, it's a lubricant to a smooth relationship

A female friend of mine shared her experience with a rich illiterate working in a garage who happens to be the chairman of commuter association and also a car dealer asked her out for a relationship.

According to her, she somewhat loves the guy but one thing that turns her off in him is the fact that he's structurally and constructively deficient in English. Take for example, instead of saying : Why are you doing this to me? He will say "Why do me this sister" ?

She said some friends advised her to marry him as no is barely flawless when it comes to speaking good English. They further stressed that he can later go for English lesson; While others said she should screw him up and dump his ass.

Now the question is, Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Illiterate Man?
If he is worth more than $5 million and good looking, then I will give it a serious thought.
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 25, 2015
micktoxin:

If he is worth more than $5 million and good looking, then I will give it a serious thought.

Lol. U are guy putting yourself in lady's shoe. cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=favoured234 post=34079007]I don't think so...
I will like to show off my husband everywhere and anywhere and trust me, there is no civil agbero out there, talk more of chairman...
He will so punch my friends like doublewisdom on the face smiley[/quote]

Hahahaha. Very funny comment
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by micktoxin(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. U are guy putting yourself in lady's shoe. cheesy
Lol putting myself In their shoes grin. As a man, a woman needs to be worth $30mill at least for me to even accept any sugar mummy request.
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 25, 2015
micktoxin:

Lol putting myself In their shoes grin. As a man, a woman needs to be worth $30mill at least for me to even accept any sugar mummy request.

Hahahaha. Highest form of magarism.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by doublewisdom: 4:42pm On May 25, 2015
favoured234:
I don't think so...
He will so punch my friends like doublewisdom on the face smiley
Lol. You dey fall my hand o.
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 25, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Hehe
Nah, airing your views, be it a contrary one doesn't make you a misogynist. Just be civil about it

@wristwatch : no, I can't.
Rich/poor agbero, all na agbero... angry

I think say u talk am na as u fit marry any rich illiterate. cheesy but thank God u don marry fine, educated and rich bobo wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? by doublewisdom: 7:13pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=wristwatch post=34081339][/quote]
That lady is playing hard to get. Got tips on how to land and lay her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What "HIGHNESS" Causes... Please Beware!!! (Graphic) / How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? / Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.