Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (8733 Views)

Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man / Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis / USA To Support Biafra Freedom From Nigeria– Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 24, 2015
Those of you shouting "on biafra we stand" "on aburi we stand" bla bla bla you are all OYO. Am ibo and am also nigerian, together we shall make this country great again.

its only on nl you people make noise all because you want to win e-tribal war, you people should mobilize and
actualize this dream and let's b done with it, every year
same old story. Let me tell you i school in the east
owerri to be precise and i don't think the current crop
of igbo youths are in this with you guys, the heaven on
earth you imagine biafra will be is still not feasible, ok c
na anambra will hardly marry imo, mbaise will come
with their own , my family have completely abandoned
my uncle because he married osu, i still visit him play
with his kids, me and my siblings/relatives that have
sense. go to the village and c obituary you will run and
a lot of other issues. I know a lot of people will say they
are disappointed dis coming from an Igbo man, be
disappointed all you want, but that's the bitter truth,and some one has got to say it.
the east shouldn't have participated in the last election
if we don't believe in Nigeria, small Nigeria and we
can't co-exist peacefully, forgetting that we are all on
transit,let's forget about the past and move, let's give
peace a chance, let's leave this tribalism crap and move
forward and this goes out to every tribe not only igbo,
. go to the ants.

21 Likes

Re: . by UniqueGem(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2015
Yeah Mr man, it's good you're ibo and not Igbo. We the Igbo's want Biafra and Biafra we will get one day.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by SOUNDKING: 6:28pm On May 24, 2015
Ifyikillz:
Those of you shouting "on biafra we stand" "on aburi we stand" bla bla bla you are all OYO. Am ibo and am also nigerian, together we shall make this country great again.
ok, GO AND DIE.......GOD BLESS BIAFRA.

29 Likes

Re: . by ishiamu(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2015
Ifyikillz:

Who ask you? Abi to open thread dey hungry you?

20 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 24, 2015
ishiamu:

Who ask you? Abi to open thread dey hungry you?
I use your phone or i use your mb, abi na ur papa get nl.

17 Likes

Re: . by VintageCocktail(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2015
UniqueGem:
Yeah Mr man, it's good you're ibo and not Igbo. We the Igbo's want Biafra and Biafra we will get one day.
Legendary. Wonder how a born and breed Igbo man and woman that speaks and understand perfectly the rudimentary of the language will still call Igbo..ibo...(eibo, yeeboe, .. Etc would even be okay).

Pathetic.

22 Likes

Re: . by dunkem21(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Legendary. Wonder how a born and breed Igbo man and woman that speaks and understand perfectly the rudimentary of the language will still call Igbo..ibo...(eibo, yeeboe, .. Etc would even be okay).

Pathetic.

Una don burst the yeebooo guy sharp sharp. grin

14 Likes

Re: . by ishiamu(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2015
Ifyikillz:

Mugu

17 Likes

Re: . by illmatic101(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2015
Well I'm from the south south and I support Biafra 1000%

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Mynd44: 6:46pm On May 24, 2015
Joblessness

2 Likes

Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2015
pls, no fight. we all knw u guys alwys fight within fight within yourselves.

now, OP, why won't u support Biafra?
Re: . by Ikengawo: 6:47pm On May 24, 2015
Ifyikillz:

lol we'll see what you're saying in about a year. I was once foolish like you.
Allowing your 60 + million biafran and igbo people to be robbed sidelined and abused to protect something that a concubine named Niger Area (N*gger Area: Area full of Niggers) after the Niger River (N*gger River).

Anyways, you probably live abroad.
Idk why Yoruba ppl keep making these accounts.

18 Likes

Re: . by VintageCocktail(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2015
dunkem21:

Una don burst the yeebooo guy sharp sharp. grin
He is an Eebo guy, of course. Ain't denying my Eebo brother abeg. lipsrsealed undecided tongue smiley smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: . by abduljabbar4(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2015
Ifyikillz:

Nice response
Re: . by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 24, 2015
Please all ye chest beaters go and form your Biafra or whatever it is called we don't want you again!!!

4 Likes

Re: . by VintageCocktail(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
pls, no fight. we all knw u guys alwys fight within fight within yourselves.

now, OP, why won't u support Biafra?
Yea, the yeeboes are here queuing up behind our brother.

2 Likes

Re: . by OduaVanguard: 6:53pm On May 24, 2015
Ifyikillz:

@OP: You may be outnumbered on NL but you're certainly not alone. Others like omenka, egift, beremx, amakaobiemeka, etc also share your position. You need a though skin to take on the internet Biafra warriors though, so develop some coz they're a very loud lot. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: . by dunkem21(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Yea, the yeeboes are here queuing up behind our brother.

Yeeboes plenty here o grin
..listen to the guy above me ..LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: . by missKiffy(f): 7:00pm On May 24, 2015
Correct guy grin

1 Like

Re: . by Dlionsheart: 7:04pm On May 24, 2015
The op is a lost child, unfortunately, no one is looking for you in Igbo land. SO GET LOST FOREVER.Your support is not important.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Utchgirl(f): 7:07pm On May 24, 2015
For u 2 write IGBO as ibo means u r nt an Igbo man. Every SANE igbo man/woman dt hv igbo blood wants LIBERATION.

May d soul of Chukwuema Odumegwu Ojukwu RIP

Ezeigbo gburugburu !

NDIGBO wil neva 4get u !

U wil 4eva remain in our hrt !

Long live NDIGBO !

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Ruffychuks: 7:13pm On May 24, 2015

19 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 24, 2015
Ifyikillz:
Many Nigerians shouting "one Nigeria" don't believe in Nigeria.
Ask T8ksy and T9ksy.

6 Likes

Re: . by xmich(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2015
Gini mezie

4 Likes

Re: . by omonnakoda: 7:34pm On May 24, 2015
Me I am Yoruba and I support Biafra 1000% as in let them go last year? .........................

Are they still hear? fvck

4 Likes

Re: . by fr3do(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2015
cheesy no one expects every single Igbo man to support Biafra. It will be creepy if it is so.
I'm sure some jews celebrate hitler.

1 Like

Re: . by masseratti: 8:11pm On May 24, 2015
Ikengawo:

lol we'll see what you're saying in about a year. I was once foolish like you.
Allowing your 60 + million biafran and igbo people to be robbed sidelined and abused to protect something that a concubine named Niger Area (N*gger Area: Area full of Niggers) after the Niger River (N*gger River).

Anyways, you probably live abroad.
Idk why Yoruba ppl keep making these accounts.
not to derail the thread but what is wrong with the word Nigger?its Latin for black,why do we blacks take offence when a white man call us black in Latin?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 24, 2015
Ifyikillz:

Ibo man!
Sabo was there since 1967
So your services would not be needed when the time comes
Just make sure you're not sighted
Because when next the struggle starts
We will be killing sabos first
Because they are the first enemy
The enemy within
The most dangerous enemy.

I am so happy that you're an ibo man
I would have felt betrayed if you were to be an Igbo man.

16 Likes

Re: . by otil1: 8:16pm On May 24, 2015
Sabo!

3 Likes

Re: . by Ikengawo: 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
masseratti:
not to derail the thread but what is wrong with the word Nigger?its Latin for black,why do we blacks take offence when a white man call us black in Latin?
how can someone named Masserati question an Ikengawo about what the black man should or shouldn't be offended by? This is how Fulanis are using your people like donkeys and you envy ndigbo because we're free. If I call your name is Babatunde and I call you everything but your name will you be honored? How can you come to a land of free nations from your own free nation, call tjese igbo ijaw bini igala kalabari ibibio "niger", declare them a part of a "n*gger area" to have a nlggerian son of a man whose name was taken from him come to my face justifying an insult because it's a latin on. If I insuly you in Igbo will you use that insult as your identity, surname and nationality? Niggerian logic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Kolade354(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=Utchgirl post=34059018]For u 2 write IGBO as ibo means u r nt an Igbo man. Every SANE igbo man/woman dt hv igbo blood wants LIBERATION.

May d soul of Chukwuema Odumegwu Ojukwu RIP

Ezeigbo gburugburu !

NDIGBO wil neva 4get u !

U wil 4eva remain in our hrt !

Long live NDIGBO !

[/quote Liberation? And many of your igbo women are still selling vegetable to me everyday in osun-state,Many of your brother still selling Aba-made sandal and shoes..........Liberation Indeed.
Re: . by NIJJAking(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
All this people shouting biafra i wonder how it will ever be actualized and if it ever does how wonderful it will be. The truth is igbos hate themselves soo much. A typical enugu man hates a anambra,imo and ebony man with soo much passion and a imo state man hates a anambra,ebonyi and a enugu man. An ebonyi man hates a enugu, imo, and anambra man. The hatred of a south south man for igbos is eternal. Soo biafra is a dead project. If you travel to your village and show your wealth you are in trouble as they will start fighting u with all kinds of juju. Igbos are safer and have greater opportunity to succeed in nigeria. The hate for the hausa fulani man is soo evil. All other tribes wisely tolerates them i wonder why the igbos can do same. Even the middle belters who they kill frequently tolerates them talkless of igbos that live far from them. Please apc government should sack all high ranking igbos military officers to forstall a repeat of the 1966 bloody military evil where northern leaders were murdered. I fear my fellow igbos .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arase, Others Bungled Bola Ige’s Murder Trial – Son / Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit / Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.