Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (8732 Views)

Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man / Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis / USA To Support Biafra Freedom From Nigeria– Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Utchgirl(f): 10:47pm On May 24, 2015
Kolade354:
I was Like you before...........A bigot but now am a reformed Technocrat..........30 years to thsi time you wont achieve ur Biafra

Tell ur tribe dt

1 Like

Re: . by SOUNDKING: 10:49pm On May 24, 2015
NIJJAking:
All this people shouting biafra i wonder how it will ever be actualized and if it ever does how wonderful it will be. The truth is igbos hate themselves soo much. A typical enugu man hates a anambra,imo and ebony man with soo much passion and a imo state man hates a anambra,ebonyi and a enugu man. An ebonyi man hates a enugu, imo, and anambra man. The hatred of a south south man for igbos is eternal. Soo biafra is a dead project. If you travel to your village and show your wealth you are in trouble as they will start fighting u with all kinds of juju. Igbos are safer and have greater opportunity to succeed in nigeria. The hate for the hausa fulani man is soo evil. All other tribes wisely tolerates them i wonder why the igbos can do same. Even the middle belters who they kill frequently tolerates them talkless of igbos that live far from them. Please apc government should sack all high ranking igbos military officers to forstall a repeat of the 1966 bloody military evil where northern leaders were murdered. I fear my fellow igbos .
onye ara nke a oka na ebughari this post like akpa mmehie? I thought you opened a thread for this post, why copy it to this one again,una hustle no go pay this time you can fool us sometime but not all the time. God bless Biafra, am already puting things in place for the celebration of our freedom. All hail Biafra,land of the rising sun,we love and cherish,we have vanguished all our enemies,all hail Biafra, God bless Biafra,in him we trust,play it sing it all hail Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 24, 2015
SOUNDKING:
ife mji gba dat anu nkiti is just because he revealed his identity through his post,oga abu one of those burn troway that roams lagos,''my mama say i be ibo before she remarry''.lol

Lol
The boy bu isi ewu

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 24, 2015
NIJJAking:
All this people shouting biafra i wonder how it will ever be actualized and if it ever does how wonderful it will be. The truth is igbos hate themselves soo much. A typical enugu man hates a anambra,imo and ebony man with soo much passion and a imo state man hates a anambra,ebonyi and a enugu man. An ebonyi man hates a enugu, imo, and anambra man. The hatred of a south south man for igbos is eternal. Soo biafra is a dead project. If you travel to your village and show your wealth you are in trouble as they will start fighting u with all kinds of juju. Igbos are safer and have greater opportunity to succeed in nigeria. The hate for the hausa fulani man is soo evil. All other tribes wisely tolerates them i wonder why the igbos can do same. Even the middle belters who they kill frequently tolerates them talkless of igbos that live far from them. Please apc government should sack all high ranking igbos military officers to forstall a repeat of the 1966 bloody military evil where northern leaders were murdered. I fear my fellow igbos .

I couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud as I went through this your bleating.

You really have talent in comic relief, don't waste it in nairaland. People here will never pay you for all this free jokes you're peddling.

2 Likes

Re: . by omenka(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Point of correction, omenka is MALLAM not an Igbo man.
Renown illiterate, thought you're dead. cheesy

It is such fun seeing red baboonies like you try to figure me out unsuccessfully. Makes me wanna have a couple more shots of my fav brandy, Henny XO. cheesy

Odemarine, I'd always be a better christian than you, your siblings, and your pastor(s) put together. At least I don't hate folks from other religions, but you do. I bet where you come from, it is very strange seeing someone so tolerant of folks not like him. That is why some of yall, especially you and that deranged fellow, think my conduct is "unchristianly"cheesy

Let me make a candid suggestion to you, try Dunamis church, it's definitely gonna salvage what is left of your tattered religious orientation.

Goodnight boy.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 24, 2015
illmatic101:
Well I'm from the south south and I support Biafra 1000%
hope u r not frm Edo

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

And who told u ur people can nt be found in igbo states?

All igbo haters shld rather ''KILL THEMSELVES dan COMMIT SUICIDE

still waiting 4 igbo haters.

if u r looking 4 igbo haters, they r found in all tribes in Nigeria, SA, Africa and beyond.

1 Like

Re: . by philGeo(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2015
i am from Adamawa, but i respect the Igbos and Yorubas more than the hausas, b/cos if you carefully follow the history of this country you will know that they fight for the independent of Nigeria, what did they get in return? Killing by the MALLAMS, mallams want to rule. HERBERT MACAULAY & NNAMDI AZIKIWE. heros
Re: . by Masterclass32: 11:52pm On May 24, 2015
The op doesn't sound very Igbotic undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 12:22am On May 25, 2015
Biafra is trending because her time has come, name Biafra is giving people sleepless nights, on the streets, on papers, on social media and air, Biafra is the talk of the town, school children are discussing it, lecturers are making reference to it, market and association women, churches are making it a prayer point and the whole Biafrans all over the world are observing 2 mins silence on 12pm prompt on May 30th for our lost heroes and heroines.

God will manifest his powers and finally the hope of Africa will be restored, where freedom, equity, unity, progress will be the back bone of a sane nation, a nation full of people with like minds and working towards civilization and liberation of Africa from stup!dness and daftness.

Radio Biafra is making SE/SS come together like never before, Biafran Herald and Biafran Times is spreading the gospel of restoration of Biafra in local languages in all zones of Biafra.
The Indigenous People of Biafra all over the world and in Biafraland are all having weekly meetings to discuss and praise God for what he is about to do for his children, Biafrans are the children of God, Chukwu Okike Abiama, the one who creates and if you come close to HIM, you will know him.

Biafra is coming and "no one can stop and idea whose time is come". Everywhere in Biafraland, people are aware, friends of Biafra (FOB) are rejoicing and working towards the establishment of the throne of heaven, Biafra upon this earth, Enemies of Biafra (EOD) are having sleepless nights and migraine headaches over the name "Biafra", "the land of the rising sun".

Let it be known to one and all, that never have there been the desire to restore Biafra and the knowledge of Biafra awash in all Biafran provinces. The education and liberation of "shackles" that have been used to divide and subjugate the people of Biafra is in hot motion, it is like a whirlwind. We are only working with the truth, because even the Bible says "The truth shall set us free", yes free, free from this damnable contraption, this hell-hole of evil and wickedness, this animal kingdom that never progresses.

You don't need to go against Biafra, the knowledge is all over, the people know it is time, UN has called us for meeting, US congress has heard our first press briefing and more is coming, IPOB is registered and recognized in over 90 countries, our Radio station, "the weapon of zoo destruction" is everly expanding, our tv station is coming live in coming weeks. The people are prepared, the Biafran Directorate of Intelligence is Mossad trained, the Biafran Security Service is the best of men in Biafraland. Army of Biafra is getting trained, the volunteer force is on standby and ready to March, the whole Biafraland is prepared for any eventuality in pursuit of freedom and SS/SE is finding our feet as one people, one indivisible people.

Game over to Nigger Area people, the sun is about to rise, even billion hands can't cover the shine, the people are ready and Biafra sovereignty as a free state is unstoppable.

These are why Biafra is trending, not only online, the people who are Biafrans are the ones that matters, haters can't stop us. Saboteurs will be shot dead on sight!...

All hail Biafra people, all hail the land of the rising sun.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 2:11am On May 25, 2015
Ifyikillz:
Those of you shouting "on biafra we stand" "on aburi we stand" bla bla bla you are all OYO. Am ibo and am also nigerian, together we shall make this country great again.

You are Ibo indeed...
Igbowannabi

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:21am On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Biafra is dead.

Is Nigeria that is dead and will be off in history soon...
Baboon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 2:21am On May 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by PhockPhockMan: 4:11am On May 25, 2015
omenka:

It is such fun seeing red baboonies like you try to figure me out unsuccessfully. Makes me wanna have a couple more shots of my fav brandy, Henny XO. cheesy

Odemarine, I'd always be a better christian than you, your siblings, and your pastor(s) put together. At least I don't hate folks from other religions, but you do. I bet where you come from, it is very strange seeing someone so tolerant of folks not like him. That is why some of yall, especially you and that deranged fellow, think my conduct is "unchristianly"cheesy

Let me make a candid suggestion to you, try Dunamis church, it's definitely gonna salvage what is left of your tattered religious orientation.

Goodnight boy.

Mtcheeeeeeeewww

1 Like

Re: . by illmatic101(m): 6:11am On May 25, 2015
chowlade:

hope u r not frm Edo

Why do you ask?
Re: . by timilehing(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2015
illmatic101:
Well I'm from the south south and I support Biafra 1000%
You mean your tribe don't have a future on their own unless the follow Southeast??
Re: . by Kolade354(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Is Biafra that is dead and will be off in history soon...
Oloriburuku
Re: . by Nobody: 7:10am On May 25, 2015
timilehing:
You mean your tribe don't have a future on their own unless the follow Southeast??
Why not mind your business and leave SS people alone.
Re: . by opiaoku: 7:17am On May 25, 2015
omenka:

Goodnight boy.

mallam omenka cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:41am On May 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by Chinum: 8:23am On May 25, 2015
Ifyikillz:
Those of you shouting "on biafra we stand" "on aburi we stand" bla bla bla you are all OYO. Am ibo and am also nigerian, together we shall make this country great again.

You are not alone dear. Most of us don't see d sense in it. angry

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:41am On May 25, 2015
Chinum:

You are not alone dear. Most of us don't see d sense in it. angry
There's absolutely non whatsoever. Anarchists.
Re: . by ishiamu(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2015
SOUNDKING:
i tire o, when an uderage onye ofe oil joins naira land, thats what you get. The mpama even said he be ibo.

Ignore the mofo
Re: . by FitnessNigeria: 11:09am On May 25, 2015
It will be bad if every igbo person supports biafra.

But the majority will always carry the vote.

If a referendum is conducted today, people will vote to dissolve Nigeria.

The authority's knows that, and that's why they don't want to hear anything about referendum.

1 Like

Re: . by VintageCocktail(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2015
SOUNDKING:
ebekwa ka anu nke a si makaputa? Bia this guy, shey na joncy dey worry you abi you dey kolo naturally?.
Guy gbawaa door!!!!! Iwe this adulterated eebo people na ewe m!!!!! Nwafor adighi akpo Igbo...IBO.
Re: . by VintageCocktail(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2015
Ifyikillz:

Igbo or ibo, fact remains you got my message, its only on nl you people make noise all because you want to win e-tribal war, you people should mobilize and actualize this dream and let's b done with it, every year same old story. Let me tell you i school in the east owerri to be precise and i don't think the current crop of igbo youths are in this with you guys, the heaven on earth you imagine biafra will be is still not feasible, ok c na anambra will hardly marry imo, mbaise will come with their own , my family have completely abandoned my uncle because he married osu, i still visit him play with his kids, me and my siblings/relatives that have sense. go to the village and c obituary you will run and a lot of other issues. I know a lot of people will say they are disappointed dis coming from an Igbo man, be disappointed all you want, but that's the bitter truth, the east shouldn't have participated in the last election if we don't believe in Nigeria, small Nigeria and we can't co-exist peacefully, forgetting that we are all on transit,let's forget about the past and move, let's give peace a chance, let's leave this tribalism crap and move forward and this goes out to every tribe not only igbo
. go to the ants.
I am quoting you because of that obituary bullshit.....Igbo's hardly bury their own outside , so the obituaries are from home and abroad most especially abroad..that is out of town. If you think that the people dying in hospitals, accidents and the rest are buried where they died or reside ..I will be highly disappointed.
Actualisation of sovereign state for Biafra will not be as bloody as it were over 45 years ago. If you are a student of history, you won't hesitate to leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 25, 2015
VintageCocktail:
I am quoting you because of that obituary bullshit.....Igbo's hardly bury their own outside , so the obituaries are from home and abroad most especially abroad..that is out of town. If you think that the people dying in hospitals, accidents and the rest are buried where they died or reside ..I will be highly disappointed.
Actualisation of sovereign state for Biafra will not be as bloody as it were over 45 years ago. If you are a student of history, you won't hesitate to leave Nigeria.
History?, keep living in the past, am in the present.
Re: . by Obiodunukwe: 10:33pm On May 25, 2015
[size=24pt]BIAFRA IS DEAD AND BURIED!![/size]

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 25, 2015
op must have been born in the 90's and need to be educated about our haven biafra
Re: . by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 25, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
[size=24pt]BIAFRA IS DEAD AND BURIED!![/size]

Why say so bro? Is it because we fought and lost our first war? Why do you think Biafra is dead.
Re: . by kingslly(m): 10:42pm On May 25, 2015
Hahahahahaha!
UniqueGem:
Yeah Mr man, it's good you're ibo and not Igbo. We the Igbo's want Biafra and Biafra we will get one day.
Re: . by Eshinwaju: 10:50pm On May 25, 2015
I am Yoruba.......but I want Biafra.....I only wish eboes were serious about it... grin...because the first tin a ten yr old eboe boy......learns is how to start planning to run away....and sell gala or fake spare parts in lagos.... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Grants Ugwuanyi’s Request For More Personnel, Equipment / Fresh Strike Looms As NLC’s Ultimatum Expires Today / Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.