Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Was First In Existence? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was First In Existence? (975 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? / How God Came Into Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was First In Existence? by medkit(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2015
Can we calm down and discuss about this issue that has been bombarding my brain since morning ni!

Before the creation of anything, what was first in existence? Was it God or the darkness.
If it was the darkness, then where did God pop out from?
If it was God then why did darkness come before light #justsaying# no strings attached.
Plz mature minds
Re: What Was First In Existence? by mujahid1339(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2015
there was nothing in existence including time except Allah(SWT) who has been and always will be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was First In Existence? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 24, 2015
medkit:
Can we calm down and discuss about this issue that has been bombarding my brain since morning ni!

Before the creation of anything, what was first in existence? Was it God or the darkness.
If it was God then why did darkness come before light #justsaying# no strings attached.
Plz mature minds

The FIRST CAUSE to whom there is no other cause...
Re: What Was First In Existence? by gatiano(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2015
The first was the Black people(creator, in cosmic unity called ONE GOD).
There is darkness (the darkness we percieve when we put out light, yet it has oxygen)-This is not darkness atall.
There is the darkness, space(Black) which is a substance called the Ether. Without ether, there can't be light. once any person or object gets outside a planets atmosphere, it/she/he goes into ether(space).
That ether is formed out of light (but without the ether, the light won't have effect or can't be seen), more like without air, sound can't travel.
ether is formed from light, light from electricity, electricity from magnetism, magnetism from the mind of Blackman. The Blackman came from a triple darkness(that is not its beginning)- imagine a darkness in a triangle. That is why everybody is born from the triple darkness of a Mother's womb. The womb of a woman is shaped in triangle.
So i can only say that, The Blackman is the first, yet without a beginning(LAWAL). And no ending(ASHIRU, I guess).
This universe cam from the last universe, The last universe became the first earth, from the first earth the expansion to this universe, which is still expanding, at the end of this universe, it will be the next first earth from which the next universe would expand.

That is the ancient African/Black astronomy. no spookism.
medkit:

Plz mature minds
Re: What Was First In Existence? by NumberOne2(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
medkit:

Plz mature minds

Wisdom dictates that you ask the first person on the scene (GOD). So when you see God, ask Him.
Oh but just in case you dont beleive in God, then ask the Darkness.
Re: What Was First In Existence? by davien(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2015
Nothing ever truly started existing...existence to me is a development...

To understand what I'm trying to say ask yourself this question....can you point to a time when absolutely nothing existed?...

The answer is no, things(abstract from matter) like energy,have always existed albeit in prior states...

So existence comprises of stuff that develops(energy,matter,space-time,etc)...and never truly stops developing....it is a forever moving wheel of change....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was First In Existence? by macof(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2015
davien:
Nothing ever truly started existing...existence to me is a development...

To understand what I'm trying to say ask yourself this question....can you point to a time when absolutely nothing existed?...

The answer is no, things(abstract from matter) like energy,have always existed albeit in prior states...

So existence comprises of stuff that develops(energy,matter,space-time,etc)...and never truly stops developing....it is a forever moving wheel of change....

Well said

1 Like

Re: What Was First In Existence? by POPdecorator: 10:01pm On May 25, 2015
NumberOne2:

Wisdom dictates that you ask the first person on the scene (GOD). So when you see God, ask Him.
Oh but just in case you dont beleive in God, then ask the Darkness.
y cann't u help am ask god
Re: What Was First In Existence? by NumberOne2(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2015
POPdecorator:
y cann't u help am ask god

Even if I did, he will not believe. You can help him or try asking the Darkness. Atleast we all have access to it and its free.
Re: What Was First In Existence? by mujahid1339(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2015
gatiano:
The first was the Black people(creator, in cosmic unity called ONE GOD).
There is darkness (the darkness we percieve when we put out light, yet it has oxygen)-This is not darkness atall.
There is the darkness, space(Black) which is a substance called the Ether. Without ether, there can't be light. once any person or object gets outside a planets atmosphere, it/she/he goes into ether(space).
That ether is formed out of light (but without the ether, the light won't have effect or can't be seen), more like without air, sound can't travel.
ether is formed from light, light from electricity, electricity from magnetism, magnetism from the mind of Blackman. The Blackman came from a triple darkness(that is not its beginning)- imagine a darkness in a triangle. That is why everybody is born from the triple darkness of a Mother's womb. The womb of a woman is shaped in triangle.
So i can only say that, The Blackman is the first, yet without a beginning(LAWAL). And no ending(ASHIRU, I guess).
This universe cam from the last universe, The last universe became the first earth, from the first earth the expansion to this universe, which is still expanding, at the end of this universe, it will be the next first earth from which the next universe would expand.

That is the ancient African/Black astronomy. no spookism.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Baffled. / Maintaining A Consistent Bible Study And Prayer Life. Once You Are Consistent... / The Terror In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.