Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Settled - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Settled (33072 Views)

SETTLED: / 2001 Mazda Tribute ES ** Settled ** Pre-ordered By Piedpiper Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled by markpenk: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
I hope the thief is brought to justice. The fake.azs criminal is flexing with people's money everywhere, borrow-posing with cars and generally trying too hard. Old boy still thinks he's a kid lol. Inspired I'm sure you're reading this thread. Do the right thing.

On the other hand, revlution, I dont know what your plans are regarding your funds or your religious affiliation. But even while exploring other means, find an agreement partner and go on a 7-21 day fast with prayers that Inspired not know peace, rest or prosperity; that everything he lays his hands on work against him until he returns your money.

Somewhat extreme? Maybe. But what do you do when you catch a thief who comes into your house to rob you? You'll do worse, won't you?

If someone can steal from you and go on a tour squandering your hard earned money -check his IG page for the latest- I don't think this is extreme.

I know it sounds cliché, but when you have dealt with very powerful people who know anyone who's anyone in this country and feel like they can do whatever they want, you'll understand. For the record, Inspired is nothing compared to these people.

Anyways, that's the end of my epistle. I hope you do heed this advice whilst going about your other plans. Good luck and we all hope to hear some good news soon.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Settled by chukel(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Aunty mi, please read this: https://www.nairaland.com/2489236/new-plan-defeat-scammers-dare
ishilove, are u the one deleting my posts on this thread? y naaa? dis una new method...story for the gods. bring back that revlution's thread if u guys are serious. i see this new method as soft landing for the crooks. this is just grandstanding. make sure u are not messed up at the end. what was the offence of ikenna351 and pafestula.

1 Like

Re: Settled by chukel(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
this thread is not for revlution. lets not deviate. whatever has befallen her, she called for it. it was on her request that her thread was closed. if she wishes to continue on NL front, then she should also request the thread be brought back, otherwise she should carry her cross. this is no time for unsolicited help. excalibur grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Thanks...na to dey report you anyhow remain. tongue grin
No try am grin cheesy
Re: Settled by nyrol(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Holy Moses!!! this is indeed the surprise of the century! for one if anyone will ever complain about deals with Fhemmy in such an open way like this i will never thought it will be Osama! Osama is like a brother to Fhemmy with the ways they have related. i ve have met Osama twice, i was with him around Yaba when he came to Lagos at a time like that, he has been in my office that doubles as Fhemmy's naija office. i Rep Fhemmy in Naija. the only complain i think i can remember was about the pathfinder, i sold the pathfinder to Osama and not Fhemmy. Fhemmy sold to me which i intended reselling then. i was almost selling to PiedPiper before Osama came into the pix and i sold to him and sent the ride to him through a driver.

Osama is such a good brother to deal with, always smiling and calm. the day he came to my office we had a nice time there and he never complained about all of these, i ve met your sister more than twice, in her office and even her house which i have been to more than once, so we are not just customers but family friends.

This thread is a very very shocking one o. anyway Chief Osama no vex- the rust thing i think is a canada thing and i pray next deals will never be like that, Fhemmy will be more careful in the future. the phone biz was a 50/50 thing, ask people in the computer village, used phone biz has no 100% guarantee, so all those probs you had i wont say its a lie. But none of those phone issues are Fhemmy's fault. brand new bb do misbehave wella so those canadian used ones are never foul proof.

On the fx been bashed am surprised cos Osama never mentioned this to me, i would have asked the driver for an explanation. u didnt tell me, if you had done that the driver would have explained what happened to him. Sorry bro.

Osama my friend my brother dont be annoyed i suspect something must have caused this outburst, but whatever it is apologies to you bro. Meanwhile Fhemmy will never swindle anybody i can bet whatever in that regard. I am Fhemmy's naija contact of more than 5 years and i ve never met him in person, 90% of his cash from his business in Naija mainly auto, passes through me. we have had cause to refund people in the past when biz went sour. Piedpiper will bear us witness. We dont tell stories at Fhemmy motos never. there can be issues but never about defrauding our customers.

Chief whatever happened please sorry about this, i implore you to forgive and forget those errors none were intentional. To all contributors negative and positive thank you and God bless.

#I wonder why Fhemmy and Osama no call me to come talk for here since. too bad i ve not been on NL for a long time. Good to be back.

12 Likes

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
2sex:
kai... This matter pain me no be small ID. She just fall everybody hand, including you wey dey give hope say payment go show.

She killed the vibes with her hand.
Na dem sabi o jare... my own b say make dem post pics of the guy with sheke sheke when time reach. We go help am retweet. grin

1 Like

Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled by Gboliwe: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2015
sinizia:

I disagree with this. Revlution should handle her business herself from now onwards after she dropped us who's fighting her cause and fell for InspiredM's trick of wiping off that thread's posts and going secret. We've done our best, let her finish the rest. I felt disappointed that she kotowed to Inspired's demands on HER OWN MONEY. Let her bear cross alone from now onwards. My prayers are with her.

What part of my post said she should expect our collective help again?

[s] I thought I wrote in English language undecided undecided [/s]

1 Like

Re: Settled by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Most of us who have been following Inspired for sometime now were so sure that this matter will nor end in your favour. Let's hope that the law enforcement agents will do a good job and get him arrested.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Osama10:

You are on point. Fhemmmy knew most of the things I complained about then, after the first 3 vehicles together with the phone wahala I told him the FX45 should right all the wrongs in the past but he messed it up badly.

Fhemmmy caused this outburst, I sent him a mail in August 2014 about these problems & he never replied that mail.In January 2015 I told him to help me get some fluids/parts which was leaking on the vehicle as a result of rusted pipes, he sounded as if I was disturbing him.

Between March & July I have spent 495k on this car in terms of parts & repairs.This is the third mechanic working on that vehicle within this 5 months recommended by gazzuz, the latest update the whole exhaust is gone & the new one is about to be fixed.

Putting the financial part aside, the stress alone am going through has been hell.

Osama10,....abeg you are too gullible, forgive my use of the word. U no fit waka go cotonou go pick car yorself
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Settled by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Finally!!! Phew!!!

Cc
Ralphlauren
Gboliwe
jaybee3
pataki
Fastshipping
chibabe3
lacicrips

Come and see ooo

Id,.....abeg why you no cc naijadeyhia with this yor comment
Re: Settled by ifyalways(f): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Idowuogbo abeg no CC me for Revlution matter Biko.

Let the dead bury their dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The 2016 Bikers Carnival In Calabar, Bikers Arrive In Style. Photos / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / 500 cars in 2010 for sales....going......going.......going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.