Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Settled - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Settled (32935 Views)

SETTLED: / 2001 Mazda Tribute ES ** Settled ** Pre-ordered By Piedpiper Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 9:41pm On May 24, 2015
Osama10:
Before I mention the last one that broke the camel's back.

I look at some of the adverts you make and if one is not careful enough he would be shocked when he finally sees the odometer reading, Nigerians use KM and the Odometer of those cars you sent down here were in KM so why tell me its 140K miles when its reading 230km?

So if I make a call to a dealer and ask what's the mileage of that RX330, he says 140 naturally I would think its in KM, you can learn from that.

Number 2 try to inspect your vehicles properly, engine bay and under the car itself cos what you find could be shocking to you.

Yes, i do and the reason i advertise in Miles is cos that is what ALL my customers are used to miles . . . . If you would rather i do in KM, i will be from today do in both miles and km. . . . Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On May 24, 2015
Osama10:
Before I mention the last one that broke the camel's back.

I look at some of the adverts you make and if one is not careful enough he would be shocked when he finally sees the odometer reading, Nigerians use KM and the Odometer of those cars you sent down here were in KM so why tell me its 140K miles when its reading 230km?

So if I make a call to a dealer and ask what's the mileage of that RX330, he says 140 naturally I would think its in KM, you can learn from that.

Number 2 try to inspect your vehicles properly, engine bay and under the car itself cos what you find could be shocking to you.

Thanks for the tip and we will take note of that, At Fhemmmy Motos, we are never too big to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 9:50pm On May 24, 2015
Osama10:

Fhemmmy from when the car landed did I owe you 1kobo, you wanted me to pay 2m before you bring a car that was for 2.7 or 2.8 if I remember?

Under normal circumstances you have to fund your business yourself and if the vehicles arrive you take your balance I take my car.

Normally if I even give you 500k to bring a car I have committed already.When the car arrives if I don't pay you, you seize my vehicle like the way some dealers do here.

[b]Chairman, i have told you and i will tell you again for others to know and hear this:
When you come to me and you wanna get a car, i will give you my price if i invest into it and when i dont invest into it . . .Meaning, for example, when you wanted to buy the Camry i told you, since you are reselling, if i invest, i will collect this much and i you fund everything, i will collect this much . . .
Now if we agree at that and you made me to go and tie my money down on a car and you wont pay the rest to finish buying and ship and the rest, am i to be responsible, after we have settle a deal that I WONT HAVE TO INVEST ANY MONEY INTO THE DEAL?

If you want me to invest into it and you chose 50% deposit as i do with other people, it would have been a different case, so in your case, i see it as helping you to buy while you fund . . . . You would agree with me that as a dealer/businessman, it will be foolish of me to invest my money and yet make no money . . . . However, again, we have much to learn and we definitely did . . . Thanks to customers like you that would take about our bad and good, we will take the good and give thanks to Baba God while we will take the bad and get better.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On May 24, 2015
Osama10:

Fhemmmy from when the car landed did I owe you 1kobo, you wanted me to pay 2m before you bring a car that was for 2.7 or 2.8 if I remember?

Under normal circumstances you have to fund your business yourself and if the vehicles arrive you take your balance I take my car.

Normally if I even give you 500k to bring a car I have committed already.When the car arrives if I don't pay you, you seize my vehicle like the way some dealers do here.

If you deposit 500K Naira on a ride that is 2.8M Naira, 500K Naira is not big enough for you not to walk away from the deal and when the ride gets to Nigeria and you said:

Fhemmmy, i am sorry, i bough something else, it means i am stuck with it and have to look for a buyer which i dont have patience for, i would rather stick with Pre-Order than send a car to Nigeria and wait for people to come and buy
You remember when i was gonna give you some money about the cell phones, how you wre hounding me about it, now tell me how the world will see it when you deposit 500K and you dont wanna buy anymore and meanwhile i have sent the car to Nigeria and waiting for buyer . . . You want me to seize your car . . . .Lol, the relationship between me and you was far more and better than that, so you know i wont do such.
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 10:28pm On May 24, 2015
Oga Osama10 . . . In all, Apologies that you are NOT Happy, give me some time to take care of the few things in my Hands and i will surely get to you and we will see what could be done to change your Unhappiness to a little bit of Happiness . . .

In ALL, you have been a great friend and mentor, and we still have so much business to do together . . . .It might take time BUT i will surely look into how to rectify some of these BUT wont be ALL . . .

Are in town or Not back . . . .We will talk
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On May 24, 2015
Osama10:
The final episode was the FX45 2004.

Remember we started this journey because German007 messed up.

I told you I wanted this one to be special and as a payment for all the wrongs you did even when I know you would always argue with me.

Infact every time I paid in money into your partners account my wife was very apprehensive about it, she would always ask me "What if the guy goes with your cash?"

Car finally arrived in Feb 2014, Fhemmmy told me all the keys were stolen, I paid 50k for the only key.I paid his partner for the registration and delivery.

Car arrives warri March 7, 2014.My mum took delivery cos I was not around, the guys bashed the car at airport junction.

When I arrived I inspected & drove the car for 1 week;

1. DRIVER'S SEATS TORN.

2. THE DOOR BEHIND DRIVER'S SEATS WITH RUSTS.

3. ROOF OF THE VEHICLE LEAKS WHEN IT RAINS & THE WATER DROPS TO WERE YOU SHIFT THE GEAR.

4. RUST ALL AROUND THE ANTENNA.

5. ENGINE BAY FULL OF RUSTS.

6. DRIVER'S SIDE FOG LIGHT BROKEN AND NOT WORKING.

7. MILEAGE OVER 229KM.

8. POWER STEERING HOSES ARE ALL RUSTED AND LEAKING.

9. TRANSMISSION HOSES RUSTED AND LEAKING.

10. FUEL GUAGE BAD.

11. DRIVER'S SIDE FRONT HEADLIGHT NOT WORKING EVEN AFTER CHANGING THE BULB.

12. THE FUEL TANK DOES NOT LOCK WHEN YOU LOCK THE CAR.

I wish I could remember all, what pained me most was when I was looking for the rusted parts it was as if I was disturbing him, recently the same car is having catalytic problem, brain box has been changed.

I needed to clear my head of all this, Fhemmmy just sit down and relax go through the whole thread whether if you were to be in my shoes you would be happy?

Final Loss number 4.

There was a time in Nigeria when almost all rides with FOB keys and transponders were being stolen at the port . . . It cost me so much to tow it from the port.
With the issues that you raised i have severe tie with the dealer since then, cos i could not believe he sold me such.
But Osama, most of these things you mentioned were after almost a year oh . . . But not to worry, i wont even argue about it, but accept all faults and again say, WE ARE SORRY.
As at the time you paid the 50K for the key, remember, you were still owing me like 50K Naira? Again, if my memory serves me right. . . But knowing the Osama that i know, he will never pay money without making sure he is owing . . .

Biko, forgive us and we will make it right like i said above, just gimme some time.
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 10:35pm On May 24, 2015
Lots of lesson learnt . . . .All noted and apologies tendered . . . .Will make it up somehow, give us some time.
Re: Settled by idu1(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2015
Pre order wahala

Buy your car yourself from berger dem no go gree....

All these pre order dealers r liars....

8 Likes

Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Settled by wheredemdey: 1:34pm On May 28, 2015
shocked

Omoh this is bad...am really dumbfounded ooo...see rust..what is this?...mehn to hell with pre-order...If am nt inspecting it personally before it sails from whatever port then fcck it...will buy from berger...and to think I was discussing with femmy as per the lexus ES....wow...I just dodged a bullet.

10 Likes

Re: Settled by cheekcee(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2015
Ok, So I just had a rething about doing a pre-order too right now... was thinking of dealing for a camry sport with femmmmy before!
Moving On!

3 Likes

Re: Settled by Raymie(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2015
@Osama, reading all these posts and counterposts, what really is the aim of this thread?

1 Like

Re: Settled by chukel(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm really not happy about this. I knw u r doing this out of accumulated frustration and annoyance. There is just no way femmy will say he did not see the rust. Hell no. As for mileage, I'm with femmy on that one. Once they are in kilometer, convert to miles and compare with the expected of car of same age. Osama, u will take some blame. How can u continue doing same thing and expect a different result. To the extent of buying 4 vehicles even after ur dissatisfaction. No matter how busy u r, u can make out time, go to lagos or cotonou and make it choice. I bought all my cars in cotonou and I made the choices by myself. No issues. Next time, please do it yourself. The rust are just too much. Which will u replace and which will u leave. For peace of mind, u may consider selling and replacing the cars.
What a contrast looking back in time seeing all the praises and thank you, you showered on femmy and comparing with this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukel:
I'm really not happy about this. I knw u r doing this out of accumulated frustration and annoyance. There is just no way femmy will say he did not see the rust. Hell no. As for mileage, I'm with femmy on that one. Once they are in kilometer, convert to miles and compare with the expected of car of same age. Osama, u will take some blame. How can u continue doing same thing and expect a different result. To the extent of buying 4 vehicles even after ur dissatisfaction. No matter how busy u r, u can make out time, go to lagos or cotonou and make it choice. I bought all my cars in cotonou and I made the choices by myself. No issues. Next time, please do it yourself. The rust are just too much. Which will u replace and which will u leave. For peace of mind, u may consider selling and replacing the cars.
What a contrast looking back in time seeing all the praises and thank you, you showered on femmy and comparing with this thread.

Thank you so much for your comments, we surely will learn from this to make sure subsequent deals are done better with better inspections.... again, we take full responsibility..... appreciate.
Re: Settled by mexxy1(m): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Honestly, I do not believe these are mistakes. Virtually all Canadian vehicles come with rust due to salt used on their roads so claiming not to be aware is not telling the truth.
I've seen vehicles advertized by fhemmmy with rusts but I believe Osama10 should have used his discretion.
Once bitten twice shy they say... Sadly, you didn't learn.

So far, I believe I am the luckiest with pre-order. No issues, no rusts, etc. Thank God!

3 Likes

Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Settled by betandwin8484: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy How come I missed this thread ? make I quickly go make pop corn so I take sit and read from the start.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided seen some rusts already, feeling advance pity for the victim.

1 Like

Re: Settled by mexxy1(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2015
Osama10:

Chief, Do you think if I had seen all the rusts & torn seats I would still go ahead with the buy.

Sorry to say this, they take this pictures in a way to hide all the negative sides, its only when the car arrives that you would be in serious shock.

I would have just ignored all what he did and moved on but when I requested his own help in getting the rusted parts he behaved in a very arrogant manner.

All the same the lesson has been learnt. wink

I meant fhemmmy isn't telling the truth about not being aware of the rusts.

I understand your plight but feel the first and second should have made you not to go ahead with more. Sorry about your experience.

4 Likes

Re: Settled by betandwin8484: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Wonderful, read it, yes, very funny thread. Op I don't blame Fhemmmy, German007 raped you, you went to fhemmmy as a raped victim, he thought "let me romance him small" you fell victim on the first vehicle, you went back to him, he said, "woow he came back, let me finger him" you fell victim for the second time with same person, 3rd time and fourth time? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..... to the point you father said " that guy that sent rotten cars" I can imagine how embarrassed you must have felt... Op am really sorry for your experience cry cry cry cry cry cry cry... Mr Fhemmmy ..mmmmmm I have heard good stories but this one na fail on your account, sorry for saying that, truth been said... op experience is the best teacher...

8 Likes

Re: Settled by tdikeh: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Osama10:
The final episode was the FX45 2004.
Remember we started this journey because German007 messed up.
I told you I wanted this one to be special and as a payment for all the wrongs you did even when I know you would always argue with me.
Infact every time I paid in money into your partners account my wife was very apprehensive about it, she would always ask me "What if the guy goes with your cash?"
Car finally arrived in Feb 2014, Fhemmmy told me all the keys were stolen, I paid 50k for the only key.I paid his partner for the registration and delivery.
Car arrives warri March 7, 2014.My mum took delivery cos I was not around, the guys bashed the car at airport junction.
When I arrived I inspected & drove the car for 1 week;
1. DRIVER'S SEATS TORN.
2. THE DOOR BEHIND DRIVER'S SEATS WITH RUSTS.
3. ROOF OF THE VEHICLE LEAKS WHEN IT RAINS & THE WATER DROPS TO WERE YOU SHIFT THE GEAR.
4. RUST ALL AROUND THE ANTENNA.
5. ENGINE BAY FULL OF RUSTS.
6. DRIVER'S SIDE FOG LIGHT BROKEN AND NOT WORKING.
7. MILEAGE OVER 229KM.
8. POWER STEERING HOSES ARE ALL RUSTED AND LEAKING.
9. TRANSMISSION HOSES RUSTED AND LEAKING.
10. FUEL GUAGE BAD.
11. DRIVER'S SIDE FRONT HEADLIGHT NOT WORKING EVEN AFTER CHANGING THE BULB.
12. THE FUEL TANK DOES NOT LOCK WHEN YOU LOCK THE CAR.
I wish I could remember all, what pained me most was when I was looking for the rusted parts it was as if I was disturbing him, recently the same car is having catalytic problem, brain box has been changed.
I needed to clear my head of all this, Fhemmmy just sit down and relax go through the whole thread whether if you were to be in my shoes you would be happy?
Final Loss number 4.

angry angry angry
Re: Settled by Kongaaddict: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Osama10, I saw the pictures of that car up there op, and why didnt you reject the car when it arrived ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales!-|Autos Sales Strategies|- / The 2016 Bikers Carnival In Calabar, Bikers Arrive In Style. Photos / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.