Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* (2906 Views)

. / Is Anyone Here An Airtel User? Please Let Me Know / Today's Google Doodle Symbol Kinda Offensive To The Black Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by Drdaps(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2015
I asked a simple question and it can provide a suitable answer

3 Likes

Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by mjames: 8:51pm On May 24, 2015
Wrong address

1 Like

Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by dazekid(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2015
Next time use google.com.ng. Not saying you would get any results though. grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by ademega(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2015
Frustration
Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by BasseyJ(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2015
grin grin okay
Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by Mrval20(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2015
This is exactly why I like Nigerians. We always find the funny side of every situation, no matter how harsh, laugh and move on with life....stronger!
Nice one, opgringringringrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by AnneMomoh: 10:53pm On May 24, 2015
Because the person that is finding the funny side to such situatiom is still being fed by his parents and lives under thier roof.

As an independent individual dat has been on the queue for 3 days will not have time to crack such jokes.

Mrval20:
This is exactly why I like Nigerians. We always find the funny side of every situation, no matter how harsh, laugh and move on with life....stronger!
Nice one, opgringringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by Mrval20(m): 11:11pm On May 24, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Because the person that is finding the funny side to such situatiom is still being fed by his parents and lives under thier roof.

As an independent individual dat has been on the queue for 3 days will not have time to crack such jokes.

I understand how hard and bad it can really get. However, you can't deny the fact that you(or anyone else passing through this same hardship) don't at least smile, perhaps involuntarily, when you come across some of these funny fuel scarcity memes.
Even if the smile lasted for a micro second, it's a form of healing on its own. Taking the situation too serious won't change anything, dear.

#My pointsmiley

5 Likes

Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by Oladiplenty101(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2015
Mrval20:

I understand how hard and bad it can really get. However, you can't deny the fact that you(or anyone else passing through this same hardship) don't at least smile, perhaps involuntarily, when you come across some of these funny fuel scarcity memes.
Even if the smile lasted for a micro second, it's a form of healing on its own. Taking the situation too serious won't change anything, dear.

#My pointsmiley

Absolutely true!!! No matter the condition,being so so mean on urself won't yield any positive result!!! (always appreciate the fact that you av a life an strength to bear the struggles) God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by Mrval20(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2015
Oladiplenty101:

Absolutely true!!! No matter the condition,being so so mean on urself won't yield any positive result!!! (always appreciate the fact that you av a life an strength to bear the struggles) God Bless Nigeria
That's it, bro....A positive attitude towards life.
God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by bhaliz44(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2015
Guy you no serious oo...BTW I was here . grin
Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by IceSplash(f): 7:08am On May 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by Drdaps(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Sorry to disappoint you brother coz I'm an associate surveyor and can't send myself to early grave bcoz of fuel. So do your research very well before you split up and mind you, it's not as bad as it seems in Ilorin here. Once you get your dosh, black market is available
Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by slinkman(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2015
why use google uk, to find a naija location?,

and what is C FUEL? instead of SEE FUEL..

Google didn't fail you, you failed Google
Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by Lawalmd(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2015
slinkman:
why use google uk, to find a naija location?,

and what is C FUEL? instead of SEE FUEL..

Google didn't fail you, you failed Google
true talk
Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by AnneMomoh: 7:47am On May 25, 2015
Drdaps:

Sorry to disappoint you brother coz I'm an associate surveyor and can't send myself to early grave bcoz of fuel. So do your research very well before you split up and mind you, it's not as bad as it seems in Ilorin here. Once you get your dosh, black market is available

If you are so sure abt your financial level , then there is no need to quote me.

#Empty gongs make the loudest noise
Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by Drdaps(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2015
AnneMomoh:

If you are so sure abt your financial level , then there is no need to quote me.

#Empty gongs make the loudest noise
It's okay coz I don't do e-fight

3 Likes

Re: Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* by fharmah(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2015
lmao nyway to on gen no b by force again i rather look at moonlight dan go nd queue

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Remix Os On Your PC [edited] / . / Xiaomi Note 6 Pro Vs Nokia X6 Vs Tecno Camon 11 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.